Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] AGC $40@75%.  (Read 669 times)
vitod (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:37:18 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 03:33:55 PM by vitod

I'm selling AGC $40@75%. Post here or pm me.

Note : Gift card is obtained through E-Whoring.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:59:06 PM

If you can wait till the item ships, I will buy it.
vitod (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:29:13 PM

If you can wait till the item ships, I will buy it.

If I do not get any buyer in few days I'll message you.
Etshy

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

Exchanger

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:10:21 AM

Physical Receipt available or just code ?

Verified Exchanger on Some websites..
vitod (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:31:04 AM

Physical Receipt available or just code ?

Just code.
vitod (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:12:52 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 06:36:24 AM by vitod

Bump. Still selling.
vitod (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:35:56 AM

Bump. Still selling.
vitod (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:57:50 AM

Bump. Still selling.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:08:28 AM

Beware:The card is e-whored
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:22:43 AM

And what does that mean ? The gift card might be legally purchased if the seller provides some solid proofs or waits until the product ships
vitod (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:30:05 AM

And what does that mean ? The gift card might be legally purchased if the seller provides some solid proofs or waits until the product ships

I never had a problem with e-whored gift cards. If you encounter any problems with gift card then I'll refund your money. If you have any query then feel free to contact me on Skype.
kirch

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:38:49 AM

I never had a problem with e-whored gift cards. If you encounter any problems with gift card then I'll refund your money. If you have any query then feel free to contact me on Skype.

You should have posted in OP that the card is e-whored..but you have hidden the fact and trying to pass it has legit card
kirch

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:41:35 AM

The card is legally purchased by anonymous person and sent it to OP thinking of 'getting something back'  in return and what do you think the original card buyer will do when he discovers that he has been scammed ?? May be just call amazon and report lost or call credit card issuer and charges back.These card can be traced and cancelled even after a month and your amazon balance may be reversed..so always risk
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:52:09 AM

The card is legally purchased by anonymous person and sent it to OP thinking of 'getting something back'  in return and what do you think the original card buyer will do when he discovers that he has been scammed ?? May be just call amazon and report lost or call credit card issuer and charges back.These card can be traced and cancelled even after a month and your amazon balance may be reversed..so always risk

Just for information, What if the product purchased with that gift card is shipped already, then can it be reversed ?
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:52:27 AM

I'm selling AGC $40@75%. Post here or pm me.

I am willing to buy this card and the $100 card too. But I require you to either quickly find an escrow or go first. I have already send you a message on Skype. Reply to it.
kirch

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:17:31 AM

Just for information, What if the product purchased with that gift card is shipped already, then can it be reversed ?

The balance will be reversed even if the item is shipped out
vitod (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:35:23 PM

You should have posted in OP that the card is e-whored..but you have hidden the fact and trying to pass it has legit card

Thread updated. Are you happy now?
kirch

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:47:33 PM

why should i be happy or sad..there buyers who will even buy a carded one
But it your (seller's) responsibility to disclose the facts ..in other words you are cheating by trying to sell the card as a legit
vitod (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

why should i be happy or sad..there buyers who will even buy a carded one
But it your (seller's) responsibility to disclose the facts ..in other words you are cheating by trying to sell the card as a legit

I've mentioned in my all threads except this one that card is obtained through e-whoring. Anyway, Thanks for reminding me though.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:11:14 PM

The balance will be reversed even if the item is shipped out
I am not sure about that. Have you experienced it yourself?

Once sold and shipped, I think you are good. They may put a hold on your other GC balance if you have any on the account, but wont take it out of your other payments methods.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: