Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StakeToken (ST) | 1000% POSP + X11 POW | (10000% during ICO)  (Read 28942 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:33:36 PM

Any News about yobit dude?
Any predict?
Keep us on

fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:38:24 PM

Are people demotivate you?? it's just your low opinion and Low mindset, people are waiting you to fight together. Look at cryptocoderz with his espers, he doesn't get any profit now, but he still develop and bring community. Look at velvet with his 1337, this coin almost die now but he still go forward with people. Look at another good dev, they support their people. If they need help, they give us bounty or credit.

Don't be like a kid dev, you are leader not follower like us(miner and your shitcoin holder). If you need help just, put your words in OP so people can help you out. Just give us bounty or anything. Don't judge people demotivate you, it's because you never update about your plan or etc. Sorry, i don't mean to compare you with other. You just need to learn from good thing, good dev or good people.

Am i mad?? yes i'm.
Thanks

Just info : people are waiting you to fight together, to reach more plan. if you give us nice treat, i will delete/update my post.
bitcesar

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:07:02 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin take ur time man we cool
iSimantri

Activity: 476

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:48:13 PM

OH I NEED TO KEEP MY WALLET OPEN TO STAKE?

ROFL I DINT KNOW THAT, this is why the amount of my stake is : 0.00 ST

I Check daily waiting my ST to be deliver and seems that, i did something wrong, sad Sad

Yes you need to keep your wallet open because it is PoSP (Proof of Stake Participation).
hey buddy your here any info about trading site? or you are preparing for much better plan
i know that it is hard for the coin to be listed but if pursuing will attract more investors
just make sure you have a clear path to be offer.

Dead coin, i've made a mistake invest some bucks here.  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Dev wins 1.2 BTC, ICO investors fail.

i made mistake too invest here, now i'm just a bagholder of this shit.

You just judge too early. Rather help us to get on the exchange than scream and shout over nothing. ICO is over I am still here. I want to make this coin successful, but your shit talk demotivates me a lot.

and what you have done ?

why not pay for premium listing ? you got the money in next 24 hours.

even to write the OP for extra 10 M you so lazy

you not active for more than 48 hours, and you said not active just 1 day and you are busy doing useful thing.
what kind of useful thing, is that related to Stake Token ?

but anyway dev, even though your investors scream and shout over nothing, you still win 1.2 BTC enjoy dev

Who says I am not paying for Yobit? For now you go on ignore because you irritate me.

if you paying for yobit, why you ask help for exchange ?

lol, you ignore everyone who write hard here. and now you ignore me because irritate you ?

so funny, if you still ignoring everyone here and act like this, i will put a negative trust to you.  Wink

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:30:47 PM

I Check daily waiting my ST to be deliver and seems that, i did something wrong, sad Sad

Yes you need to keep your wallet open because it is PoSP (Proof of Stake Participation).
hey buddy your here any info about trading site? or you are preparing for much better plan
i know that it is hard for the coin to be listed but if pursuing will attract more investors

You just judge too early. Rather help us to get on the exchange than scream and shout over nothing. ICO is over I am still here. I want to make this coin successful, but your shit talk demotivates me a lot.

and what you have done ?

you not active for more than 48 hours, and you said not active just 1 day and you are busy doing useful thing.

but anyway dev, even though your investors scream and shout over nothing, you still win 1.2 BTC enjoy dev

Who says I am not paying for Yobit? For now you go on ignore because you irritate me.

lol, you ignore everyone who write hard here. and now you ignore me because irritate you ?

so funny, if you still ignoring everyone here and act like this, i will put a negative trust to you.  Wink

Calm down bruuh, i know it's to hot here. Grin Give him more time. Let we see what he can do.
SeriousInvestor

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:19:30 PM

WOW. SERIOUSLY moving up in the world ST. I'm SERIOUSLY impressed. I'm SERIOUSLY considering investing but the 10k% POSP is SERIOULSY having me run SCARED.
That's not easy to do to a SERIOUS investor like me.
SERIOUSLY.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:24:26 PM

all of us here still waiting for this coin to be listed any trading site will do, i hope dev can do his job and ignore those who's trolling the thread
it is much better to look for a solution rather than to point out who's to blame, we can do it mate just keep it up.
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:18:51 PM

and what you have done ?

Exactly, me too.
What kind of behaviour he representing?!
He have no respect for investors in his statements, unbelievable.
This GuY cant be real DEV, and likely we cant expect any success of this coin if he behaves like a 5 year old and demotivating so quickly,he can and will abandon this project at any time without noticing us. Cant trust this.
He is not sharing with us what his plan is about this coin, what he is working with and what is the better thing he is doing then answering on this forum.
And now he will switch me to ignore and all of us 1by1 on ignore too -  hahaha - Grin so don't need to answering or even pop in to forum any more (maybe with new TurboStakeToken project)
What to do with 7887832.55208785 ST , someone want it?Huh
Dev don't be ignorant, don't demotivate yourself, give us something, defence your project,you can gain more,not only 1btc Grin
Invest that BTC and buy 1 or all of 3 best coins of this year and keep them for a long while Wink
TrumpCoin
GoldBlocks
or ADZcoin.
Those coins are cheap now, 10000times better investment then this.
I wish im wrong and ST have good future...only if DEV is serious about his "product"
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:08:47 AM

might be thinking as of now if he will continue or demotivated already? dev just ignore the trolls if you are serious there are members here who will help you up just start it first and show us your plan.
iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:24:37 AM

might be thinking as of now if he will continue or demotivated already? dev just ignore the trolls if you are serious there are members here who will help you up just start it first and show us your plan.

he is not ignore the trolls, but he is ignore his ICO investors  Wink

Pig Farm Investment
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:27:55 AM

and it is not a good indication for him, investors should be the first thing he needed to please, i just don't believed that as early as now he will gonna abandoned this project as it is not begin yet ico is just a introduction but the main goal is to grow the coin, hope dev knew that from the start. i'll wait for him to show up again.
iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:40:29 AM

and it is not a good indication for him, investors should be the first thing he needed to please, i just don't believed that as early as now he will gonna abandoned this project as it is not begin yet ico is just a introduction but the main goal is to grow the coin, hope dev knew that from the start. i'll wait for him to show up again.

1. no update about 10 M extra coin for him, he is too lazy update OP to avoid missunderstanding.
2. unactive for more than 48 hours when ICO end, and he claim only not active for a day and he doing useful thing, but he can't explain what kind of useful thing.
3. he ignore 1 by 1 his investors who write hard here.
4. there is no plan, you can see OP not updated for long time.
5. he abandone or not, he already win.
6. ICO fund will be release today, so it's a big day for dev now because he will get paid  Wink

Pig Farm Investment
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 10:45:13 AM

1. no update about 10 M extra coin for him, he is too lazy update OP to avoid missunderstanding.
2. unactive for more than 48 hours when ICO end, and he claim only not active for a day and he doing useful thing, but he can't explain what kind of useful thing.
6. ICO fund will be release today, so it's a big day for dev now because he will get paid  Wink

Don't be so suspicious, keep faith on people Smiley

I am aware too, but i have faith in the dev, as we say in my country " follow the lyer to his house's door " ( word to word translation )so it means that as long as he doesn't abandon us, then we have nothing to fear, so pleas guys, keep your suspicions to you, you don't know what he wants to do. You don't represent the rest of the share holders so stop trolling and leave our dev to his reflections.
iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:15:14 AM

I am aware too, but i have faith in the dev, as we say in my country " follow the lyer to his house's door " ( word to word translation )so it means that as long as he doesn't abandon us, then we have nothing to fear, so pleas guys, keep your suspicions to you, you don't know what he wants to do. You don't represent the rest of the share holders so stop trolling and leave our dev to his reflections.

ahh i remember, you the person who want free coin from me, lol

keep faith to dev, who knows dev give you free coin from extra 10 M StakeToken.

Pig Farm Investment
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:17:55 AM

it is the dev who can answer this if we still moving forward or he already satisfied after the launch many of us hoping that this coin will appear to any trading site. hope he still watching this thread.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
nemgun

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 11:19:25 AM

it is normal to ask for free coins Cheesy i do it in every interesting OP, go check 8bit, fedoracoin, dickcoin, waves, 404, comet, chili ...

But, selling a coin who not even listed, with a bad trust rate, is impossible! this is why i told you that you'd rather give them to me xD
iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:23:52 AM

it is normal to ask for free coins Cheesy i do it in every interesting OP, go check 8bit, fedoracoin, dickcoin, waves, 404, comet, chili ...

But, selling a coin who not even listed, with a bad trust rate, is impossible! this is why i told you that you'd rather give them to me xD

is that a problem for you if i'm selling my coin ?

i'm doing much transaction person to person with my bad trust rate without a problem, is that a problem for you ?

Pig Farm Investment
Badman0316

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:47:25 AM

still waiting the roadmap and exchange

nemgun

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 12:05:33 PM

is that a problem for you if i'm selling my coin ?

i'm doing much transaction person to person with my bad trust rate without a problem, is that a problem for you ?

I don't damn care about what you do with your low trust rating, but rgarding what you say, even on other topics, you are definitly a troll, this is why from now on, i will ignore you Smiley
SeriousInvestor

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:40:20 PM

DEV did SERIOUS scam ICO. SERIOUS investor like me do not like this.
I wanted a SERIOUS ICO but I got scammed!
SERIOUSLY!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: