Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Business Partner(s)  (Read 470 times)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 01:56:41 AM

Looking for partners.  Have a couple good ideas, some funds, no developer.  Open to new ideas, or current ones that I can buy into.  Currently have my eyes set on a bitcoin lottery or marketplace service, LMK if you want to run something like that together.  

Shoot me a PM. Smiley

PLEASE DO NOT POST USELESS SPAM HERE.  I MIGHT NEGATIVE REP YOU FOR INABILITY TO READ. CHEERS.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:35:46 AM

Just posting an idea since I miss a good Twitter-Bitcoin service.
There used to be shout4coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721817.0

You could easily buy tweets from members, instant payment and sending out the tweet, referral scheme etc.

Not sure if the above site had enough business, it should grow steadily over multiple years I guess to make it profitable.

I'd be happy to promote such a service. (They also tried to sell the script)
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:47:46 AM

You could easily buy tweets from members, instant payment and sending out the tweet, referral scheme etc.

Not sure if the above site had enough business, it should grow steadily over multiple years I guess to make it profitable.

shout4coin ? i try to open the site but there is nothing. I think shout4coin already closed
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:55:28 AM

shout4coin ? i try to open the site but there is nothing. I think shout4coin already closed

Yes, I wrote 'there used to be' meaning they are gone, since 2014. Just as example for a good service to develop, it had hundreds of members and it was easy to get retweeted to about 1 million followers for very small price.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 01:30:02 PM

That seems like an interesting idea, thanks for posting it.  I am looking into other ideas though.
Any other interested members, please feel free to post or PM me. Smiley
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:58:05 PM

That seems like an interesting idea, thanks for posting it.  I am looking into other ideas though.
Any other interested members, please feel free to post or PM me. Smiley

I have actually been developing this idea. Well I paid a freelance dev to help manage the API's but it fell through unfortunately.

Would also be interested in joining up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: