Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone donate bitcoins for me?:)  (Read 1324 times)
paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:42:46 PM

Can someone donate me some bitcoins?Smiley I`m drunk because steaua bucharest won against chelsea 1-0 Smiley so if someone else is happy can donate me some coins Smiley)))))

1LaiCmFakmpktni55NFF7BNv1F5Lgu6kSj -> Minimum donation accepted 0.1 Smiley lol...
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:45:25 PM

COME ON  MANCHESTER UNITED FANS! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:46:46 PM

Can someone donate me some bitcoins?Smiley I`m drunk because steaua bucharest won against chelsea 1-0 Smiley so if someone else is happy can donate me some coins Smiley)))))

Haha I was quite surprised you defeated my team in the previous round. I figured Chealsea would knock us out instead. Hats off for the win against Chelsea, enjoy Smiley
paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:48:09 PM

Haha I was quite surprised you defeated my team in the previous round. I figured Chealsea would knock us out instead. Hats off for the win against Chelsea, enjoy Smiley
MAN!!!!! 1-0 but it supposed to be 3-0 Smiley ..or 3-1...but lets make some math. Torres worths 50 Milions...thats how much the entire romanian league worths lol Smiley)
paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:50:53 PM

Ah! so i guess you are AJAX Amsterdam fan?Smiley been there mate Smiley)) but why they dont sell weed to steaua supporters?Sad
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:55:58 PM

You weren't able to buy weed in Amsterdam?  Huh
paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:00:35 PM

You weren't able to buy weed in Amsterdam?  Huh
Exactly! and this is why i went there! To smoke free!It seems for strangers its easyer to buy in romania than in Amsterdam(the heaven of the drugs and bitches from europe).

And i also want to thank everyone for the 600 bitcoins received. keep donating please! I want to buy a house for poor people ....like me Smiley
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:05:29 PM

They started a pass system to stop foreigners buying because our officials are a bunch of wusses who listen to France (the keep crying all French people buy drugs here). I new it was strict in the southern provences (they had an increase of organized crime within the first few months, who would have thought? Wink) but didn't know Amsterdam actually carried out the law. Cities can decide for themselves whether to uphold the law or not, maybe they were extra strict for one day because they feared riots? (Romanian football supporters have a name to uphold).

Bit of a shame really. Last year when we drew Man United the United supporters were singing for weeks before the match during their league matches they were going to Amsterdam! Tongue

paysafecardbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:12:07 PM

They started a pass system to stop foreigners buying because our officials are a bunch of wusses who listen to France (the keep crying all French people buy drugs here). I new it was strict in the southern provences (they had an increase of organized crime within the first few months, who would have thought? Wink) but didn't know Amsterdam actually carried out the law. Cities can decide for themselves whether to uphold the law or not, maybe they were extra strict for one day because they feared riots? (Romanian football supporters have a name to uphold).

Bit of a shame really. Last year when we drew Man United the United supporters were singing for weeks before the match during their league matches they were going to Amsterdam! Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9-8vBqzm6A check the abuse of the Amsterdam police forces over some kids supporters ...not fair.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: