Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would happen if Bitcoin became a legal currency?  (Read 33623 times)
Sinamail17

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

There are already some small countries that use Bitcoin as a legal currency for circulation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:03:47 PM

I still hard to imagine if bitcoin becomes a legal currency. because there is no bitcoin form as physically. But I think it would be more practical if bitcoin is used in trading and sale of goods. because there is no need to bring currency to the transaction.
Bitcoin has been banned in many countries as it has become legal in many countries. I do not think it is important for Bitcoin to become legal to be more valuable, it is important that Bitcoin is not banned.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

i dont think there would be any change the only thing is that some countrys may put some fees on it futrther i dont think there would happen allot with the coin for sure.

Absolutely bro,  if btc will be legal then the amount rates of btc will go high as the demand is high. Then tax rates will be implemented for btc. It could be good but we can not deny it can affect us too. Those who have big amounts in btc in this community will/shall pay for taxes. It is just in my opinion.

BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

I’m sure that in the near future it will be regulated and that’s the time it will be considered as a legal tender. Then everyone should have a bitcoin card since we will be utilizing a digital currency. Looking forward for this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

If bitcoin will become a legal currency, well i think most of people are invested in bitcoin, and the price is getting more higher. Its a big opportunity also especially to the investors. If bitcoin became a legal, it can use already in any establishments and it accepted in all kinds of payments. We believe sooner it will become legal currency, so we need just patience to wait for it.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

Everyone would like the bitcoin is accepted in all online and real stores and, as as mentioned in the title, what would happen if Bitcoin became a legal currency?
it will be a good impact on our economy if bitcoin fully accepted as a legal currency because this currency will very easier to use in all transaction. but there are also a problem if bitcoin became a legal currency maybe there will be taxes happened and controlled thier price.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

If bitcoin will become legal currency, then we have so much option in paying our bills or buying things online. This mean also that bitcoin is definitely taxable. Then people will bot enjoy it anymore because taxes are so big then. There is notjinh wrong of bitcoinneing a currency i guess.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

If bitcoin will become legal currency, then we have so much option in paying our bills or buying things online. This mean also that bitcoin is definitely taxable. Then people will bot enjoy it anymore because taxes are so big then. There is notjinh wrong of bitcoinneing a currency i guess.
Well, a lot of big problems will occur in this case because if bitcoin wants to become a legitimate currency, the government will definitely manage it, and as you said, bitcoin will have taxes, this will not be a small amount, we will be very sad when we work hard and the beneficiary is the government. Another problem is that the price of bitcoin will gradually become stable, the government will not allow the price of bitcoin to fluctuate sharply, this will facilitate the transaction and avoid the trouble for the economy, and the person who is most affected is us, so I never wish this to happen

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

If Bitcoin became a legal currency the one thing that the government would do is putting tax on it so that they could also make money on it like they always do. That is why I do not hope that it does not hope that the Bitcoin becomes fully legal.
With the current regulations governments are already making money by imposing taxes whenever someone cashes their BTC into fiats and now with the G20 decision, i think BTC is very close to becoming a global legalized currency.
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

I think if bitcoin legal in this world it will be great currency of all transaction and the investors getting more bitcoin because of the financial and benefits for the everyday so it is very exciting if can happen.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

I think if bitcoin legal in this world it will be great currency of all transaction and the investors getting more bitcoin because of the financial and benefits for the everyday so it is very exciting if can happen.
perhaps the entire system will be much improved and the use of crypto currency will be in any sphere of human activity. But each user of crypto-currencies, as well as everyone who earns on this business, will have to pay certain taxes from each transaction.

]
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

Bitcoin is not illegal, it will gonna be a blast for me if government finally recognized bitcoin and the big companies even local business accepting bitcoin it will make our life easier with no transaction fee if you need to transact with a person far from you
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

perhaps the entire system will be much improved and the use of crypto currency will be in any sphere of human activity. But each user of crypto-currencies, as well as everyone who earns on this business, will have to pay certain taxes from each transaction.

Actually, legalization of bitcoin have a lot of advantages that makes us comfortable and easy to used by the different features of bitcoin can have. Also, it may also used on crime since the bitcoin is decentralized it will take advantage to those bad people that their money will using to transfer via BTC. Thus, it will depends to those users which make sense to each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency community.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

Actually, legalization of bitcoin have a lot of advantages that makes us comfortable and easy to used by the different features of bitcoin can have. Also, it may also used on crime since the bitcoin is decentralized it will take advantage to those bad people that their money will using to transfer via BTC. Thus, it will depends to those users which make sense to each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency community.

The fact, even Bitcoin is ilegally in some countries or the large country as China, but a lot of people still want to hold and buy it as much as possible. I agree with you Bitcoin becomes legal will help the activity of Bitcoin in that country will be smooth than normal. However, Bitcoin is legal or illegal, the criminal still using it for their transactions. I think so.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

Everyone would like the bitcoin is accepted in all online and real stores and, as as mentioned in the title, what would happen if Bitcoin became a legal currency?
Probably there is no volatile anymore because government will make sure that thing to not occur anymore and maybe the traditional way of investment will be applied to bitcoin under the system of digital money.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

The government will use Bitcoin and it will be impossible to find those who do not use them, so they will not be able to pay taxes on them, but the government can charge a fee for transactions held for people only. I think if bitcoin becomes a legal currency whole world, the price of bitcoin will go over 20k$-50k$.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

If bitcoin becomes legal currency then its price would cross more than 100k and more and more financial institutions would adopt bitcoin.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

The demand for bitcoin would soar I believe if bitcoin became a legal currency which means more people would want to get in and get their hands on bitcoin and this will make the price go up.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

If bitcoin becomes legal currency then its price would cross more than 100k and more and more financial institutions would adopt bitcoin.
Bitcoin is legal in some of the countries so i think that we can consider bitcoin as a legal currency but i think that the one you are trying to point out is, when bitcoin will get accepted and legalized by a lot of countries then the price of bitcoin will reach up to $100,000 and that is one of the thing that i agree because it is so possible since we have low supply compare to the possible demand.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Bitcoin is not legal in many country. If it is legal in its own present term and conditions then the price of a country own currency will be fall. Their will be a possibility of economic crisis in those countries. The tax collection will be decrease Shocked. And this thing seriously affect an country economy growth. And i think their will be a possibility of increase in crime rate. And this is because the uninterrupted and untraceable money transaction facility given by Bitcoin. And if Bitcoin is legal according to government term and conditions then the price of Bitcoin will be stable. And it will be a simple currency like others.  Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: