Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UK EU referendum - should we come out of Nato as well ?  (Read 1773 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:10:39 PM

LETS FACE IT OUR WORST ENEMIES ARE OUR OWN LEADERS..DO WE ALL AGREE..
When are we going to get a leader that takes no back handers?..And does right by the people for the people?
Seems becoming a politician is a way to make money too rule the world?
Now i always thought a politician is someone who wants to change the world for good not fucking rule it for the bad..
And also your voted in to do what the people say.. Not your own thoughts how the world should be or how much you can make..

We need a new law were politicians when they serve there terms we need to see if they been paid more than they was suppose to get..And if they got more money than the wages they been paid for the job they have been doing as an MP..If they got more then they should go to jail..

5 years at 150k a year or bit more but just say 150k ..750k should of been paid into your bank account if there is any more then they should go to jail..

And no charities in your name the biggest scam ever..

The farce is that the NSA and sisters eyes know. This is the part that is hard to rationalize... For example every single bribes (money, sexual exploitation etc) that the clintons did are accounted, logged and save in nuclear proof redundant facility accross the USA and certinaly in some foreign military installation. When will it be enough. I can see usage of black files... But when they become the backbone of the state it's not gonna end well...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:30:49 AM

Why would we pull out of NATO? NATO requires any member state that is under attack to be supported by all other NATO states.
No, it's not, because article 5 is not legally binding and nobody is obliged to follow the orders from NATO HQs. Just read the charter and stop believing the propaganda. The only sense of NATO is justification of wasting your money.

P.S. Warsaw Treaty Organization was a copy of NATO in this term. And look what has happened, in 1968 Romania refused to follow the orders from the headquarters, and nothing happened to them. The rest of WTO wasn't able to do anything with Romania, since this article about mutual defence is not legally binding.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:05:22 AM

The real problem is our association with the US. The US seems to be intent on forcing regime changes and destabilising Europe and Asia. They created ISIS by removing Gaddafi, and if Assad goes the situation will get much worse. You must remember that the US hasn't won a war since their civil war, and half of them lost that. Right now, it looks as if the UK would be safer if it built ties with China and Russia, and distanced itself from the US. We don't want TTIP for example.

As one person put it - Russia committed an act of belligerance by placing its country so close to American military bases. Smiley

The removal of gaddafi is down to France and Sarkozy itching for a war because he thought it would win him re-election. Unfair to stick that on the Americans.

Also, American dealings with the world come in waves - up until Kennedy, the only "interference" was siding with the Allies in the world wars - and they were right to.

It was Kennedy that set in the rot by taking the US into Vietnam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:47:17 PM

@popcorn

It is the truth. All other eu memberstates are paying/subsidizing the UK rabate.

It is wrong if you say the UK would pay it itself - eu buget doesnt work like that.

Also the UK doesnt pay 100% and get 66,6% back - you just pay 33,3%, the rest comes from the 27 other EU member states.

But that are details we already talked about in a thread months ago. S
The vote is in 2+ weeks so just wait and drink some tea.

Do you people think the vote will be manipulated in one or another way?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:58:31 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 06:17:09 PM by popcorn1

@popcorn

It is the truth. All other eu memberstates are paying/subsidizing the UK rabate.

It is wrong if you say the UK would pay it itself - eu buget doesnt work like that.

Also the UK doesnt pay 100% and get 66,6% back - you just pay 33,3%, the rest comes from the 27 other EU member states.

So your saying if the UK leaves we will loose out because we wont get money off other countries?..So your saying we pay 33.3% and get back 66.6% back in a rebate because other countries give us free money?

No chance we pay 350 million a week and only get half back even our politicians are saying it
there saying we don't pay 350 million they say we get half back in a rebate..
So lets say then the 350 million is wrong ..They all agree we pay 150 million a week for membership of the EU which is a lot of money..
But my point is my life will not be run by Big companies no thanks..Plus to many people in my country i want my gran children to have a job and be able to get a house?

Islam will run my country if we don't get out..I hate religion but Christianity and Jews i will only except because Well need i say more about Islam..
Islam totally clashes with British values..I don't give a fuck if your a Muslim and was born in my country..Your no true Brit because if you was you would ether give up religion or be a Christian..

I want British values not Islam values YES BRITISH VALUES..Not someone who never been to hull
telling me how hull should be run..
I know what these big businesses are doing..Do they live in these streets no in some mansion
with a gated community or on an island living the life..
They pack a city with people and how much transport gets used and rent ..but the native who are poor get moved out and left to rot..

And as for manipulation be no surprise..But if close we will call for another one till we get out

Believe me most true Brits don't give a shit about the money it's British values that matter..
Our laws our land ISLAM is not from Britain it's from the desert..

pack a city with people drives the rent and transport prices up..
Never waited 2 weeks to see a doctor never in my life..

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:06:48 PM

@popcorn

So your saying if the UK leaves we will loose out because we wont get money off other countries?..So your saying we pay 33.3% and get back 66.6% back in a rebate because other countries give us free money?

No chance we pay 350 million a week and only get half back even our politicians are saying it
So lets say then the 350 million is wrong ..They all agree we pay 150 million a week for membership of the EU which is a lot of money..
But my point is my life will not be run by Big companies no thanks..Plus to many people in my country i want my gran children to have a job and be able to get a house?

Islam will run my country if we don't get out..I hate religion but Christianity and Jews i will only except because Well need i say more about Islam..
Islam totally clashes with British values..I don't give a fuck if your a Muslim and was born in my country..Your no true Brit because if you was you would ether give up religion or be a Christian..

I want British values not Islam values YES BRITISH VALUES..Not someone who never been to hull
I know what these big businesses are doing..Do they live in these streets no in some mansion
They pack a city with people and how much transport gets used and rent ..but the native who are poor get moved out and left to rot..

And as for manipulation be no surprise..But if close we will call for another one till we get out

That is fine with me.
I can understand how you feel it is just i'm on the side of the people who belives integration will work - sometimes it just needs a bit longer - and also that a religion like islam can transform in something peacefully.

For example christanity wasnt always that peaceful either - even nowadays we stll have christian fanatics even though they are imo a really small minority.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:22:42 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 07:03:03 PM by popcorn1

@popcorn

That is fine with me.
I can understand how you feel it is just i'm on the side of the people who belives integration will work - sometimes it just needs a bit longer - and also that a religion like islam can transform in something peacefully.

For example christanity wasnt always that peaceful either - even nowadays we stll have christian fanatics even though they are imo a really small minority.
Islam does not integrate..My sister has 2 kids to a black guy so there is integration at play
Not with a Muslim they arrange the marriage they treat women like shit and are totally backward
thinkers compared to British values..They hate gay people In fact they hate anyone who not a muslim..Now not all will feel like this BUT FUCKING MOST DO..

For example christanity wasnt always that peaceful either - even nowadays we stll have christian fanatics even though they are imo a really small minority.YOU SAY..

Not in my country not for the last 150 to 200 years ago..ISLAM is a total clash with western values.

Masha Sha

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:01:00 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 04:14:02 AM by Masha Sha

The real problem is our association with the US. The US seems to be intent on forcing regime changes and destabilising Europe and Asia. They created ISIS by removing Gaddafi, and if Assad goes the situation will get much worse. You must remember that the US hasn't won a war since their civil war, and half of them lost that. Right now, it looks as if the UK would be safer if it built ties with China and Russia, and distanced itself from the US. We don't want TTIP for example.

As one person put it - Russia committed an act of belligerance by placing its country so close to American military bases. Smiley

The removal of gaddafi is down to France and Sarkozy itching for a war because he thought it would win him re-election. Unfair to stick that on the Americans.

Also, American dealings with the world come in waves - up until Kennedy, the only "interference" was siding with the Allies in the world wars - and they were right to.

I think you miss understood somethings fundamental here... First always remember to think for yourself, to forget the one liner Twitter explanation from all sides. compare Libya to Syria? In both case the Shanghai pact refused to do anything and let the people there be bloodbathed by their benevolent authority. It's a fact.

You can't disagree unless you become irrational because of the product of efficient brainwashing. Note that i didn't say that the westerners were benevolent. I just wrote that in their irrational fear of being overthrown (tian an men II) or red revolution 3.0 both of those gov chose to side with the Syrian gov and the dead libian guy.

Now in one case the Us army intervened. In took a few days and all the critical infrastructure of the nation of what was once upon a time libia are safe. If the people could live together it could be up and running. Or if the people splited in 3 federal state with the us constitution transplanted (btw bringing the light to the savage). Of course some Sharee ha guys will have to be dominated otherwise...

But the main point is compare to Syria. Alep was the main commercial hub of Syria... It's dusted. How many years if suddenly the people want to live in peace to reconstruct? Maybe Chinese firms wanted that all along... To put Syria in ruble to use all their spare and idle real estate capacity. Who knows but one sure thing if Obama when the Russian had done a ICBM launch in the med sea had went rogue nigga street like the guy against Justin Bieber... Omg the little pussy boy of the Kremlin would have shit his pants. This is the core problem of so called bounty people... You had to be violent to tame the natives even more to rule the slaves...

Same with Russia same with China...and go for the kill Syria what ever. It's called respect. It's the way of life against animals. It's how you beat the shit of your opponents and his own mother will cry and tell him to surrender. Not this pussy gays / trans cultural Marxist shit.

You have to understand that nuking Teheran will happen.

Now about your Kennedy bullshit, it's called world currency status curses, meaning from the incredible advantage that the $ provide the us MUST be the sherif of this world. It means having the biggest offensive military in the world to defeat the world combine (messianic imperial defense) and be able kill shot anyone anywhere anytime. You will note that I am with those that believe that the is constitution must be implemented everywhere otherwise those who aren't freed will become enemy to defend their oligarch. The technological gap can't maybe be guaranteed all the time that's why preemptive warfare is necessary. And yes war is the most unfair for the asymmetrically weaker.

Welcome to the real world. Why isn't Europe under the constitution of the USA? Only modifications to the text is to remove the potus and switch to a council... But this one is still debatable as long as the separation of power works (aka the Marxists of the USA do everything to consolidate ear warren... She doesn't even now the foundation...

IN GOD WE TRUST

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:18:28 PM

OK, first you are thinking about leaving EU.
After that, you may leave NATO.
What is next?
Leave UN, World bank etc.
I know that UK is island and they always was separated, in some way, from European continent but they should understand that they can't be political or economic island as well.
Where UK will sell their products?
Who will protect them from Russia?
What Scotland will do if UK leave EU?
Isolation is not solution and only creates more problems.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:25:54 PM

Impressive Shocked, never been to the rich part of London I guess... It's crazy how brainwashed you are. As I can't believe it how much are you paid to troll that shit? Still too poor to live in the nice area and have to settle in the Muslims ghettos?

Btw leaving all those organizations wouldn't in any way weaken the Uk! Independence is the path of the brave and the free. And if the products are good, merchants and traders will come to the uk to have them... Don't worry about it. You play the politics of fear... Let's do it your way:

The Europeans union decide to hunt the royals in Europe, forbid the usage of English to impose german and Arabic, transform buckingham in central mosk of London aka buckingmosk, forbid all trades with former dominions (Canada australia) and colonies to favor intra European trade, transform house of lord and of the people into city council with no right to refuse with legislation, abolish non metric units(criminalize their usage) abolish the pounds, everyone have to learn to drive the proper way... Ahh the dream taming the perfidious Albion by their own stupid inhabitants... The Roman dreamt it, the eurogermantechnocrats did it!

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:05:02 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 05:16:52 PM by popcorn1

I think you miss understood somethings fundamental here... First always remember to think for yourself, to forget the one liner Twitter explanation from all sides. compare Libya to Syria? In both case the Shanghai pact refused to do anything and let the people there be bloodbathed by their benevolent authority. It's a fact.

You can't disagree unless you become irrational because of the product of efficient brainwashing. Note that i didn't say that the westerners were benevolent. I just wrote that in their irrational fear of being overthrown (tian an men II) or red revolution 3.0 both of those gov chose to side with the Syrian gov and the dead libian guy.

Now in one case the Us army intervened. In took a few days and all the critical infrastructure of the nation of what was once upon a time libia are safe. If the people could live together it could be up and running. Or if the people splited in 3 federal state with the us constitution transplanted (btw bringing the light to the savage). Of course some Sharee ha guys will have to be dominated otherwise...

But the main point is compare to Syria. Alep was the main commercial hub of Syria... It's dusted. How many years if suddenly the people want to live in peace to reconstruct? Maybe Chinese firms wanted that all along... To put Syria in ruble to use all their spare and idle real estate capacity. Who knows but one sure thing if Obama when the Russian had done a ICBM launch in the med sea had went rogue nigga street like the guy against Justin Bieber... Omg the little pussy boy of the Kremlin would have shit his pants. This is the core problem of so called bounty people... You had to be violent to tame the natives even more to rule the slaves...

Same with Russia same with China...and go for the kill Syria what ever. It's called respect. It's the way of life against animals. It's how you beat the shit of your opponents and his own mother will cry and tell him to surrender. Not this pussy gays / trans cultural Marxist shit.

You have to understand that nuking Teheran will happen.

Now about your Kennedy bullshit, it's called world currency status curses, meaning from the incredible advantage that the $ provide the us MUST be the sherif of this world. It means having the biggest offensive military in the world to defeat the world combine (messianic imperial defense) and be able kill shot anyone anywhere anytime. You will note that I am with those that believe that the is constitution must be implemented everywhere otherwise those who aren't freed will become enemy to defend their oligarch. The technological gap can't maybe be guaranteed all the time that's why preemptive warfare is necessary. And yes war is the most unfair for the asymmetrically weaker.

Welcome to the real world. Why isn't Europe under the constitution of the USA? Only modifications to the text is to remove the potus and switch to a council... But this one is still debatable as long as the separation of power works (aka the Marxists of the USA do everything to consolidate ear warren... She doesn't even now the foundation...

IN GOD WE TRUST
Little CHINKS WITH SLIT EYES 2FT TALL ..Your weapons are fuck all compared to the west
We will blast you from space Your nukes are useless...

You little CHINA MAN JOE ARE FUCK ALL..

BRING IT ON YOU LITTLE FUCKIN CHINKS. 1 BRIT WOULD SMASH 10 CHINKS IN A FIGHT
I KNOW I WOULD ANYWAY..
PICK YOU LITTLE CHINKS UP AND BITE YOUR HEADS OFF IN 1 GO..

Not this pussy gays / trans cultural Marxist shit...

YOUR WEAPONS ARE SHIT..WE HAVE SPACE WEAPONS..

HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ME FUCKING CHINK

And not even a thank you when Britain and USA saved CHINA from the japs

See it's not that everyone is gay or trans or what ever ..It's a small percent of a population..
but it's the fact they are free to be who they want to be as long as they hurt no one..

I.E Like if a woman shits in a mans mouth very dirty BUT as long as there happy then i am for them..And yes there is people out there like this..

Now if this is what i have to fight the whole world to except then this is my fight ..
to every land in the world must be crushed to think like this ..IT'S CALLED FREEDOM..

AND YOU FUCKING CHINKS STOP EATING DOGS YOU DIRTY BASTARDS

in fact you eat anything that crawls..and leave all the fucking animals with horns you fucking murderer's..
You have no idea you chinks how to treat people ..You fucking torture your own people dirty bastards
Dan Yur

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:16:59 PM

If the anglo-saxons in the future do not want to make of their island a new Atlantis, it is best to get out of NATO
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:17:50 PM

For popcorn:

Too often do we waste time chasing a gust of wind or grasping at shadows.

The man of first rate excellence is virtuous independently of instruction; he of the middling class is so after instruction; the lowest order of men are vicious in spite of instruction

Dan yur: hehehe

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:27:32 PM

Impressive Shocked, never been to the rich part of London I guess... It's crazy how brainwashed you are. As I can't believe it how much are you paid to troll that shit? Still too poor to live in the nice area and have to settle in the Muslims ghettos?

Btw leaving all those organizations wouldn't in any way weaken the Uk! Independence is the path of the brave and the free. And if the products are good, merchants and traders will come to the uk to have them... Don't worry about it. You play the politics of fear... Let's do it your way:

The Europeans union decide to hunt the royals in Europe, forbid the usage of English to impose german and Arabic, transform buckingham in central mosk of London aka buckingmosk, forbid all trades with former dominions (Canada australia) and colonies to favor intra European trade, transform house of lord and of the people into city council with no right to refuse with legislation, abolish non metric units(criminalize their usage) abolish the pounds, everyone have to learn to drive the proper way... Ahh the dream taming the perfidious Albion by their own stupid inhabitants... The Roman dreamt it, the eurogermantechnocrats did it!
Also Chinese products are fucking useless fall to bit in 2 weeks..So i imagine your rockets
will blow up as soon as you send them fucking chink

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:28:35 PM

If the anglo-saxons in the future do not want to make of their island a new Atlantis, it is best to get out of NATO

The NATO should have been disbanded after the disintegration of the USSR, and the collapse of the Warsaw Pact. Right now, NATO is playing world police by invading countless third world nations, causing the death and displacement of millions of civilians. NATO member nations have become some of the worst perpetrators of human rights abuses (Turkey for example).
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:30:38 PM

You be dead soft shit send a nuke and and your country will be gone dumb shit..
The whole world will light up green
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:34:34 PM

The NATO should have been disbanded after the disintegration of the USSR, and the collapse of the Warsaw Pact. Right now, NATO is playing world police by invading countless third world nations, causing the death and displacement of millions of civilians. NATO member nations have become some of the worst perpetrators of human rights abuses (Turkey for example).
Don't you mean there own leaders are the worst perpetrators of human rights abuses..

They hold there own people down with an iron fist..
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:35:29 PM

Supporting the bashar and his Iranians friends will always take the lead. Third world countries must be invaded and occupied because they fuck like rabbits and otherwise will invade the west and ultimately Russia. The west and Russia are in the same boat and are both exploited by third worlders to gain military tech...

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:42:57 PM

For popcorn:

Too often do we waste time chasing a gust of wind or grasping at shadows.

The man of first rate excellence is virtuous independently of instruction; he of the middling class is so after instruction; the lowest order of men are vicious in spite of instruction

Dan yur: hehehe
tell that to spartacus
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:48:57 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 06:00:33 PM by popcorn1

Supporting the bashar and his Iranians friends will always take the lead. Third world countries must be invaded and occupied because they fuck like rabbits and otherwise will invade the west and ultimately Russia. The west and Russia are in the same boat and are both exploited by third worlders to gain military tech...
Now I know why western governments don't like china now..

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FREEDOM IS..And also your space program is shit..
We west will never let you join our space race..
And also the aliens will blast you out of the sky for eating dogs Grin

Your so stupid why do you think i want people to think if it hurts no one as long as it's 2 consenting adults..No matter what a person does if they hurt no one then they should be free to be who they want to be...
Now if you don't take the idea up you will have no chance of surviving your future in space exploration..Do you think there going to let you join the galactic law..YOUR 10 THOUSAND YEARS AWAY IN YOUR THOUGHTS...
For you to think humans are the only ones out there think again..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: