Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I tried my luck again in yobit dice game..But ended to lose  (Read 8624 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:05:17 AM

Playing dice game in Yobit is a bad choice, if you interested in dice game, search for the one that have provably fair and as i know usually people lose in gambling and dice game is not an exception

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:14:52 AM

Why you played on a site where there was no system to verify bets ? mainly because you trust them, right ?
If so why you trust changed after loosing the bets ? Make a firm mind and gamble friend.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:31:35 AM

Okay okay okay. There are so many things you've done wrong.

1. Yobit isn't probably fair, stay away.
2. Yobit has a HUUUGGGEE house edge, stay away.
3. Yobit has a horrible interface, it's not fun to play on, stay away.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 11:43:52 AM

i have tried playing dice on yobit once but it was a terrible idea and i got so bored that i had to leave.
the only thing good was that i could claim the faucet from some of the shitcoins they have like 20 of some shit coins and then gamble with that but with no autobet it is really tiring.

--looking for signature--
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 02:26:55 PM

Okay okay okay. There are so many things you've done wrong.

1. Yobit isn't probably fair, stay away.
2. Yobit has a HUUUGGGEE house edge, stay away.
3. Yobit has a horrible interface, it's not fun to play on, stay away.
Yeah i think they have high hose edge and not provably fair games honestly its hard to make a profit in dice game even its high or low houseedge they are the same or me..also yeah your right its not fun to play better to play poker because there's a chance to make a profit and this game is skills game than dice..
So the only way to suggest its better to don't play and gamble in yobit better to trade there because its easy to make a profit there than dice..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:30:24 PM

Hi i just want to share my experience again. before i am looking for a good  dice game that you can make profit.. but almost all dice game are base on luck or fraud.. i don't the real i can't verified all of the game because their site is not open source..

Now i found dice in yobit i just try with free coins in many altcoin.. i can make a profit with those altcoin so i try to deposit in try my luck in dice game using bitcoin but result is different i never made a profit.. unlike altcoins that i use to play in dice game.. i thought that i can make a profit yobit dice but it can drain fast i just win 4 times with bet of 0.008 each and lose all in 8 times.. so it means they are not provably fair..

Do you think guys all dice game are fraud?

Not all of course.

There are reliable provably fair sites with 1% (or less) house edge. Example, Primedice.com Rollin.io BetKing.io etc.

Some corrections:
1. It is not a good idea to "gamble" to make profit.
2. Losing does not make it fraud or not provably fair. Winning does not make it provably fair or legit either.
(Yobit does not look provably fair at all)
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:36:35 PM

Hi i just want to share my experience again. before i am looking for a good  dice game that you can make profit.. but almost all dice game are base on luck or fraud.. i don't the real i can't verified all of the game because their site is not open source..

Now i found dice in yobit i just try with free coins in many altcoin.. i can make a profit with those altcoin so i try to deposit in try my luck in dice game using bitcoin but result is different i never made a profit.. unlike altcoins that i use to play in dice game.. i thought that i can make a profit yobit dice but it can drain fast i just win 4 times with bet of 0.008 each and lose all in 8 times.. so it means they are not provably fair..

Not all of course.

There are reliable provably fair sites with 1% (or less) house edge. Example, Primedice.com Rollin.io BetKing.io etc.

Some corrections:
1. It is not a good idea to "gamble" to make profit.
2. Losing does not make it fraud or not provably fair. Winning does not make it provably fair or legit either.
(Yobit does not look provably fair at all)

Yep. I second on these corrections. Agree with this so much. If you really want to make serious profit. Get away from gambling. This will seriously do you more harm.

maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:38:44 PM

Only yobit have problem with its dice game and it don't have any kind of provably fair system there, i don't like to play with my deposited money there only to have fun with only giveaway coin because i am pretty sure we will lost our coins there.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:49:54 PM

I also would like to advise you stop playing dice game on yobit because it is shady and not worth to play there, i never played there because impossible to know about bet result it was fair or not while we have so many provably fair dice sites which providing wonderful services so must move to that dice games.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:53:31 PM

I also would like to advise you stop playing dice game on yobit because it is shady and not worth to play there, i never played there because impossible to know about bet result it was fair or not while we have so many provably fair dice sites which providing wonderful services so must move to that dice games.

Well this is pretty much why I stopped playing to any online sites.. Any sites, at all.. Sorry to say this, but you can never really trust the way they work.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:25:49 PM

To me yobit has been smooth and nice, I play dice bet there worth 0.0002 btc and if I win I stop and if I loose I repeat ( martingale till I win ) , guessing why .0002 ? because its the transaction fees they take on withdrawals which I want to avoid when withdraw so I think of winning that much Wink
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:32:55 PM

Totally agree yobit is seriously shady, lots of people are having issues. There are much better options out there.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:49:18 PM

Before I play on dice site, I'm doing some observation to see whenever the site are legit or not by wondering through forum or social media.
As I know , yobit are new on dice industry to I'm doubt to play there ....

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:54:37 PM

like that's gambling, you would not have guessed it, you could have won and lost at any time, it all depends on the luck you have. so you'd better get ready to lose your money before gambling

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:22:16 PM

I have myself got 12 bets loosing streak on 50% chance so crying or calling fraud fraud is not good if you lost 8 bets. Yes it hurts we all know and we all cry and scream here. But that hardly helps Wink
letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:35:02 PM

Hi i just want to share my experience again. before i am looking for a good  dice game that you can make profit.. but almost all dice game are base on luck or fraud.. i don't the real i can't verified all of the game because their site is not open source..

Can't say exactly that all dice games are fraud.  I can say , it is all depend on the website owner settings , how much house edge or how much profit he had setup on his website.

PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:13:07 PM

yes its a game of luck and no one know what will happend. may be next time you make a decent amount of money. we can only prey and good wishes for you to make a good amount of money next year.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:49:24 PM

A lot of people try dice but mostly will lose because dice is just based on luck and you can easily lose a lot of money with it.
I do not recommend you to play dices for profit.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:09:19 PM

A lot of people try dice but mostly will lose because dice is just based on luck and you can easily lose a lot of money with it.
I do not recommend you to play dices for profit.

Dices is indeed the game that is just not a good game to make some nice profit, you should only dice when you are enjoying it.
If you want to try to make profit try poker or another game.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:23:34 PM

Yobit not have provably fair dice game so that it is just waste of money to play and more like to make donation to yobit, it is better to get stop playing there and it should be more nice to move other dice sites because we have a lot of choice to play there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: