Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tubecoin (Tube) Low Coin Supply 125% POS  (Read 11801 times)
McKnight (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:30:23 AM

Good to see the coin is moving forward.

It will move even more forward if we can get  it on Bittrex or Poloniex, now its not a sexcoin and having a low money supply this coin should do very well i think!

I have already submitted Tubecoin to Poloniex

More wallets coming soon  Mac + Linux

Hello, Congratulaions on moving this forward!!

I really struggled as momentum was really lost and any reality of making a go of Anal as a serious contender in the adult or comedy world seemed to have peaked, although it was very constructive crowdfunding the repair of the coin. Aprilcoin seemed to really not be popular which was a shame as it really put me off continuing with this coin despite the intention to do so, I am pleased it is still going!! The popularity seemed to be with the smutty humour, but it seemed to reach its peak, and to be honest I was no longer comfortable working with Anal. Maybe guilty conscience, but no one wanted to take Anal and move it forward.

You can have the www.twitter.com/aprilcoinXAP feed if you want and rename it for Tubecoin, it has over 1,000 followers so would be good for you to pickup and use? It's free if you want it.

Please PM and let me know if I there's something I can do to help, I am working on other projects now that are more mainstream but would be happy to support Tubecoin.

All the best with this Smiley

Welcome back and thanks for your support.

At the moment things are going really slow because i'm ploughed under with my own work commitments but Tubecoin will still be here and we're not going anywhere. Where here to stay!

We are NOT like many other coins where the dev just creates a load of BullS**t to rope people in and does a runner as soon as he makes his profit leaving investors with bad a feelings, a loss of their hard earned money and hurting the Altcoin community where the trust from so many people has vanished!

This coin will take off the longer people see we're still here and then the more trust we'll get hopefully, I'm not working on any other coins and I'm not ever going to either, this coin is the only coin i will ever be supporting and that's why it's going to stay.

I've been looking at other coins just to get some ideas and i see that CRX was another scam coin but the idea of a penny auction was quiet good, so i was thinking we should try that for ourselves. I'll have some spare time in a couple of weeks and I'll get the Video votes working again on the website and install the penny auction, I'll need to re- format the server so for 1 day you might get zero connections on your wallets as that's the server with the seeder on unfortunately. But I'll let you know when its going to happen so you can use Tubecoin.conf nodes located at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tube/#!network  if you wish for one day.

My ideas with the auction would be for people to pay with Tubecoin for IT services, website building, services, and digital good etc.... not like CRX was.
Any suggestions would be helpful?

Also my apologizes again the staking bonuses were paid late, I'm working flat out and last night i was too tired to sort it out!

If you never received a bonus today on your address its because you'll only get a bonus per wallet not address! So please don't try and create 100's of addresses thinking you'll get 100's of bonuses it won't work and i'll just stop giving your address bonuses!
The rules are simple:-
Your address has to be on the Staking List on Friday located at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tube/#!extraction
Only one address with fund in on your wallet!
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:54:19 PM

How much total coin supply of Tubecoin?
I see on first page 150.000 and in wallet getinfo: "moneysupply" : 293760.07486580
and on block explorer is 304,805 TUBE

Where is the reallty coin supply?

Thanks!
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:41:16 PM

How much total coin supply of Tubecoin?
I see on first page 150.000 and in wallet getinfo: "moneysupply" : 293760.07486580
and on block explorer is 304,805 TUBE

Where is the reallty coin supply?

Thanks!

The total money supply is 304813.45152622  the same as the Explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tube/#

I'm not sure where you got this figure from 293760.07486580 because i just checked getinfo and it came out with the above!

Also the 150.000 was the total of mined coins, this coin is now 100% POS @ 125% interest.
Hope this helps
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:14:58 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 09:13:37 PM by VanityWallets2015

Sorry for my rambling post, I have been suffering with diagnosed mental health issues for some time Sad

I wish you the best with the project, and hope that explains things better for you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
basket ball

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:27:29 PM

My tube rot in nova no one is buying , sore invest on this coin .

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:35:07 PM

All the best with this Smiley

Welcome back and thanks for your support.

We are NOT like many other coins where the dev just creates a load of BullS**t to rope people in and does a runner as soon as he makes his profit leaving investors with bad a feelings, a loss of their hard earned money and hurting the Altcoin community where the trust from so many people has vanished!

I presume these were aimed at me;

1) no bull was created to rope people in - four of us paid a third party to repair the coin that we all mined (at a loss)
2) i spent time helping the community build a brand, however there were no additional contributions, this was done at my own time and expense, again with no financial contribution
3) there was no profit made - the mining was expensive at a loss, the listing price on Yobit was too low to make a profit, again yet more loss
4) the coins i sold on the exchange were the ones i mined due to a dwindling interest in the community
5) there are still 2,500+ coins that were donated in my wallet which you can have
6) in order to revitalise interest this was going to be renamed to Aprilcoin, due to a number of personal issues, this was temporarily sidelined however was to be continued at a time that was convenient - once again the community showed a lack of support
7) the altcoin community was not hurt, and everything was offered to the community to take forward, not one person came forward to be responsible for the brand and coin
Cool all major exchanges refused to list the coin as an adult based coin, this was made aware to the community
9) I did not profit at all from this project and saught to grow it but not as an individual, in fact I was hurt by the lack of support and investment by the community.
10) I never vanished, and made it clear what the plans were and what were on offer, no one approached or contacted me to liaise and develop

To apportion blame to me for anything is unnecessary and unacceptable. By losing investment you mean by setting up something like Analcams to make money at the expense of the person doing all the work without being financially supported, then I am afraid that loss is not the fault of anyone but yourself. You often find quick profit attempts result in quick losses.

This coin will take off the longer people see we're still here and then the more trust we'll get hopefully, I'm not working on any other coins and I'm not ever going to either, this coin is the only coin i will ever be supporting and that's why it's going to stay.

Given the decline in interest in digital currencies, particularly without purpose or market demographic, for example "Tube"coin playing off of the brand of You"Tube" is going to be a difficult project to take to market, as its market is tightly confined.

1) any coins that I worked on were in development as far back as February 2014
2) I chose to divert my time and some effort from my own projects to help the community grow a brand
3) It is perfectly acceptable to work on a group of coins that have purpose and potential international market support
4) If tubecoin becomes unsupported, and to be honest, it looks like its very quiet, you may have to rethink your strategy

My God made me recognise that doing Anal was irresponsible and went against her wishes, despite having fun with it I had no choice but to choose my God over anything that would be disrespectful to her, so no decision was taken lightly.

Once again please PM me if you want those coins and the twitter community pages, or even the analcoin domain and website if you are keen to restablish that, if I do not hear from you within the next few days I will presume that you do not want either and will ensure everything is closed down.

I wish you the best with the project, and hope that explains things better for you.

@ VanityWallets2015,  My post was not aimed at you, it was aimed at a large amount of coins probably started up by the same DEV ie CRX coin as i stated.
I also realize that you tried your best with the coin and having a lack of investors/ supporters  in Analcoin it was going to be difficult to get going, thats the only reason why i tried Tubecoin after most people dumped their coins on the BARR offer! and it was looking like Analcoin was dead after that with no explorer either.

Tubecoin can become anything not just trying to get YouTube supporters, Tube could also be related to the London Underground etc...

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:38:50 AM

@ VanityWallets2015,  My post was not aimed at you, it was aimed at a large amount of coins probably started up by the same DEV ie CRX coin as i stated.
I also realize that you tried your best with the coin and having a lack of investors/ supporters  in Analcoin it was going to be difficult to get going, thats the only reason why i tried Tubecoin after most people dumped their coins on the BARR offer! and it was looking like Analcoin was dead after that with no explorer either.

Tubecoin can become anything not just trying to get YouTube supporters, Tube could also be related to the London Underground etc...

Thank you, I have had a rough time over what happened, and its good to know that someone else understands.
I never saw the BARR offer, whatever that was, let me know an address to send these coins to if you want them? I have about 5K

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:06:53 PM

@ VanityWallets2015,  My post was not aimed at you, it was aimed at a large amount of coins probably started up by the same DEV ie CRX coin as i stated.
I also realize that you tried your best with the coin and having a lack of investors/ supporters  in Analcoin it was going to be difficult to get going, thats the only reason why i tried Tubecoin after most people dumped their coins on the BARR offer! and it was looking like Analcoin was dead after that with no explorer either.

Thank you, I have had a rough time over what happened, and its good to know that someone else understands.
I never saw the BARR offer, whatever that was, let me know an address to send these coins to if you want them? I have about 5K

@VanityWallets2015
Seriously i don't have a problem with you keeping them, i'd stake them if i was you things here will pick up soon, i'm rushed off my feet with work at the moment but as soon as i get time i'll get things moving again.

Everyone else stay cool i'm still doing the staking bonus on Fridays but this Friday will be for last week also because i was too busy! 
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:13:03 PM

@VanityWallets2015
Seriously i don't have a problem with you keeping them, i'd stake them if i was you things here will pick up soon, i'm rushed off my feet with work at the moment but as soon as i get time i'll get things moving again.

Everyone else stay cool i'm still doing the staking bonus on Fridays but this Friday will be for last week also because i was too busy! 

No problem Smiley Best of luck! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:35:10 PM

@VanityWallets2015

No problem Smiley Best of luck! Smiley

You're welcome to help out if you want?  The more help the better Smiley
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:39:56 PM

Volume on Nova https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TUBE  Still zero!

I think if Tubecoin listed on Yobit is better.
Any plan to listed on Yobit?
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:47:40 PM

Tubecoin is listed on Yobit under the name of Analcoin, we're trying to get them guys at yobit to change the name, I've sent them several Emails and asked in the chat many times to change it but its still not done, So i think the more people who ask Yobit to change the name the better!
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:04:01 PM

Tubecoin is listed on Yobit under the name of Analcoin, we're trying to get them guys at yobit to change the name, I've sent them several Emails and asked in the chat many times to change it but its still not done, So i think the more people who ask Yobit to change the name the better!
Why do such a thing could happen
Have you filed a Analcoin before?

We will try to help contact OP Yobit on twitter
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:18:35 PM

Why do such a thing could happen
Have you filed a Analcoin before?

We will try to help contact OP Yobit on twitter

Analcoin was put on yobit, But it wasn't doing very well because of its name!  So we changed the name to Tubecoin. It's still on the same chain.
Now all we need to do is to get Yobit to Update their wallet to Tubecoin.  You can buy Analcoin and send them to your Tubecoin wallet.

I've also tried contacting them on their forum thread here, and tried their Twitter, But i guess only one person contacting them isn't enough, we need support to get this moving!

Your help would be great! Smiley
BARR_Official

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 10:21:34 PM

This could be a great first example of the future of crypto - YoBit can continue to sell Analcoin, other exchanges can list Tubecoin, and people with Analcoin wallets can receive Tubecoin while Tubecoin users can withdraw Analcoins from Yobit to their wallets.

So it's like an Applebee's gift card that is also accepted at Outback.  As long as it's the same chain, people can just rebrand the latest wallet with another name.

So when someone wants a new altcoin with a funny name, they don't have to launch a new blockchain.  They can just get the latest Tubecoin wallet and change the name.  People talk about schools using their own crypto tokens - what if it was Miller Elementary School Coins (Accepted wherever Tubecoin is accepted)

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:33:36 AM

PM your address and let me send you what coins I have in my wallet, about 5K, you should have them to support the project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:44:45 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 07:53:49 PM by McKnight

Will the person who contacted me via the website yesterday please resend your email as i've lost the one you sent me after reformatting the site today! Sorry. And yes i'm very interested! Thanks Wink admin@tubecoin.co.uk

Is there anyone having problems connecting their wallets?  let me know
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:35:04 AM

News!

A big thank you too VanityWallets2015 who yesterday donated 5050 Tube to the giveaway/prize fund. Smiley
What I'll do is put another 5000 Tube to it and stake it, at the end of the month what has been staked will be given away to winner votes and  participants at http://tubecoin.co.uk/video-contest/  i'll get working on this at the weekend!

The coins Auction i'm looking in to also! and the normal Friday staking bonus is still on-going

Happy staking!

len01

Activity: 1344
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:16:10 PM

very low supply coin maybe price will be high

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:10:41 AM

Will the person who contacted me via the website yesterday please resend your email as i've lost the one you sent me after reformatting the site today! Sorry. And yes i'm very interested! Thanks Wink admin@tubecoin.co.uk

Is there anyone having problems connecting their wallets?  let me know

Another great friday!  Loving these stake specials - but hoping to get higher up the richlist; might have to buy in @ Nova & move up five or ten spots, seeing as I'm all the way down at #29 right now  Cry

Check your email  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: