Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tubecoin (Tube) Low Coin Supply 125% POS  (Read 11794 times)
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:51:12 AM

It was Analcoin before Aprilcoin but still can be traded here https://yobit.net/en/trade/ANAL/BTC  really cheap at the moment!
Its on the same chain.

Working on the website at the moment http://tubecoin.co.uk  Hopefully this coin will be used for tipping best videos and the pot will go to the winners. will be a few weeks making this happen i think, but look at it as being a type of x-factor!

By the way - what happened to ANAL?

I see this is still being actively traded - what chain are you referring to? Just curious - and getting delirious due to lack of sleep, but curious what the similarities are.  Thanks in advance for any clarification Smiley

(edit: I think I'm beginning to understand, after reading through a few links in the OP) /noob

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
McKnight (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:31:20 AM

It was Analcoin before Aprilcoin but still can be traded here https://yobit.net/en/trade/ANAL/BTC  really cheap at the moment!
Its on the same chain.

Working on the website at the moment http://tubecoin.co.uk  Hopefully this coin will be used for tipping best videos and the pot will go to the winners. will be a few weeks making this happen i think, but look at it as being a type of x-factor!

By the way - what happened to ANAL?

I see this is still being actively traded - what chain are you referring to? Just curious - and getting delirious due to lack of sleep, but curious what the similarities are.  Thanks in advance for any clarification Smiley

(edit: I think I'm beginning to understand, after reading through a few links in the OP) /noob

Hi thanks for the email, i've just replied!

AnalCoin was the old name, Tubecoin is the new name and its on the same chain so you can buy ANAL or TUBE and it will still go to your wallet.
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:08:42 PM

The video contest is open,  I've added 5000 to the 5050 Tube VanityWallets2015 donated and that will be staking on this address ASRY1HgHgVrLySk6zuMammPA8nfPd8Yuvi  located on the block explorer here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tube/address.dws?ASRY1HgHgVrLySk6zuMammPA8nfPd8Yuvi.htm

At the end of the month i will split up the amount over 10,000 Tube between the 4 most voted videos, You can display your Tubecoin address in the description! Other participants may also receive TUBE as a bonus! you'll need to register to submit videos, any name will do!

Lets see how this goes  Smiley
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:52:51 PM

What is the gap between the buy and sell so  massive Sad at this rate I will never get any tubecoin. Will this coin ever feature in other exchanges . I see people talking about it being on yobit but it will is not.
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:16:43 PM

What is the gap between the buy and sell so  massive Sad at this rate I will never get any tubecoin. Will this coin ever feature in other exchanges . I see people talking about it being on yobit but it will is not.

You can still buy Tubecoin here https://yobit.net/en/trade/ANAL/BTC  on Yobit, ANALCOIN is on the same chain as TUBECOIN  Its the same coin.
You can buy ANAL and then deposit them to your TUBECOIN wallet, it will still show up as TUBE.

Hope this helps
BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:18:39 PM

You can still buy Tubecoin here https://yobit.net/en/trade/ANAL/BTC  on Yobit, ANALCOIN is on the same chain as TUBECOIN  Its the same coin.
You can buy ANAL and then deposit them to your TUBECOIN wallet, it will still show up as TUBE.

Hope this helps

If this same coin, for example I deposite from my TUBEcoin wallet  to ANAL address Yobit,
this is not a problem?

Thanks!
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:44:39 PM

Hope this helps

If this same coin, for example I deposite from my TUBEcoin wallet  to ANAL address Yobit,
this is not a problem?

Thanks!

No problem at all, its on the same chain so you can trade at novaExchange on Tubecoin or at yobit with Analcoin, they are both the same
Arrakeen

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:02:10 PM

Finally got around to registering on the site, hopefully gonna win the video contest Smiley

Submitting now...

...McKnight, where you been mate, e-mail me sometime!!!

McKnight (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:16:24 PM

Hi Arrakeen,  Well as nobody won last months video contest so the prize will be rolled-over to the end of this month, should be looking at around 2000 Tube!
I'm very busy at work, i'll send you an email this weekend when i have more time on my hands.

Thanks for registering, you got my vote!  Smiley
Arrakeen

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:48:42 PM

Hi Arrakeen,  Well as nobody won last months video contest so the prize will be rolled-over to the end of this month, should be looking at around 2000 Tube!
I'm very busy at work, i'll send you an email this weekend when i have more time on my hands.

Thanks for registering, you got my vote!  Smiley

Thanks for the reply (and vote...although it doesn't show up on your page?)

Also bid on the 100 TUBE auction Smiley

Talk to you later!
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:35:32 PM

Hi Arrakeen,  Well as nobody won last months video contest so the prize will be rolled-over to the end of this month, should be looking at around 2000 Tube!

Talk to you later!

Yes i see there's a little problem with the voting, i'll have a look at it this weekend when i have a little more time on my hands.
Arrakeen

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:35:39 AM

Talk to you later!

Yes i see there's a little problem with the voting, i'll have a look at it this weekend when i have a little more time on my hands.

No worries, keep up the great work!  Last question - what're the rules for the 30 TUBE stake reward on Fridays?  Was it rewarded to all, or those whom fall under a specific category?  I couldn't find the info I read before...although I've been getting them in the past (love it!).  Just curious Smiley

Can't wait for this to really take off, and want to help as much as I can every step of the way!
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:28:22 PM

Talk to you later!

No worries, keep up the great work!  Last question - what're the rules for the 30 TUBE stake reward on Fridays?  Was it rewarded to all, or those whom fall under a specific category?  I couldn't find the info I read before...although I've been getting them in the past (love it!).  Just curious Smiley

Can't wait for this to really take off, and want to help as much as I can every step of the way!

I've had a very busy week this week so staking bonus was paid out earlier today!  The staking bonus is rewarded to anyone who stakes their coins and their address is on the extraction page on a Friday here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tube/#!extraction, but i can't reward 100's of people so i'll put aside 300 Tube per week and share with all stakers starting next week, but the people who stake more will get more.
Rules:- Only one staking address per wallet.  I'll be watching!
igotek

Activity: 2058
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 09:32:12 PM

How to mine it ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:36:30 PM

How to mine it ?

This coin is now 100% POS @ 125% interest a year, mining stopped 2 years ago so you can only buy them at https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TUBE/

or Analcoin https://yobit.net/en/trade/ANAL/BTC  its on the same chain
hiatus

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:47:31 PM

Interesting concept with the voting mechanism. I think POS is the way of the future. Keep it up!
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:55:21 PM

Interesting concept with the voting mechanism. I think POS is the way of the future. Keep it up!

Thanks, we have a little bug in the voting but it will be sorted out tomorrow hopefully, December i'll have more time to work on this and bring better news
McKnight (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:08:33 AM

My apologizes for the long delay i've been very busy!  I'll be sorting out 2 weeks worth of Friday staking bonuses later today, Also I've found the bug on the website voting contest so anyone willing to test the voting would be great. Arrakeen you have two votes and winning, Thanks!

After this week the only bonuses will be given out on the website to registered users who contribute!
Arrakeen

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:33:58 AM

My apologizes for the long delay i've been very busy!  I'll be sorting out 2 weeks worth of Friday staking bonuses later today, Also I've found the bug on the website voting contest so anyone willing to test the voting would be great. Arrakeen you have two votes and winning, Thanks!

After this week the only bonuses will be given out on the website to registered users who contribute!

Woot woot!  Looking forward to the results - only 4 hrs left!

Also,  just sent you the requested payment for the auction Smiley

Look forward to working with you soon, hope you've been well.
Arrakeen

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:10:28 AM

Yo McKnight, where'd you run off to this time?

I sent your two cents for the auction lol

Did I win the video contest also?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: