Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DOWNLOAD FINDING SERVICE  (Read 536 times)
drwtsn32 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:55:34 PM

I will find a link for a movie or game or anything you like to download.
I can also upload it myself if I have one.

Price: 0.00005 BTC per download
Address: 32GCwPUHB4Zmc6AycoWkpgt3sugAbBF9bP

Link first before payment.

You can pay me or not.  Grin
I just do this for fun. Because if you really want a movie that badly, it is probably a good one. So that way, it also benefits me. Smiley
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 05:25:16 PM

I guess there would be hardly anyone that don't know how to find a movie/game or software searching on internet. BTW, you said somewhere "you can pay me or not",  so i assume that you are satrting this service for free. Moreover btcfortip is also there, if you want to help people finding something needy, you can post up there then and earn a bigger tip than what you are asking here.
drwtsn32 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:04:45 AM

I guess there would be hardly anyone that don't know how to find a movie/game or software searching on internet. BTW, you said somewhere "you can pay me or not",  so i assume that you are satrting this service for free. Moreover btcfortip is also there, if you want to help people finding something needy, you can post up there then and earn a bigger tip than what you are asking here.

I appreciate your advice. Thank you so much.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:32:42 AM

That cryptodevil -ve trust. Lol, scam police really having a good time around investor based games board
drwtsn32 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:27:59 AM

That cryptodevil -ve trust. Lol, scam police really having a good time around investor based games board

Lol. I just commented once actually. Now I'm trying hard to gain the trust back.
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:22:33 PM

can you find torrent link or something like that with courses from different sites like udemy ?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 12:39:32 PM

i believe there was a udemy down loader script for sale here in bitcointalk. it was said to work well and that they've download full tutorials from udemy.
was interested to buy one during that time but then i prefer to download it from piratebay though.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
icet208

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:18:21 PM

i believe there was a udemy down loader script for sale here in bitcointalk. it was said to work well and that they've download full tutorials from udemy.
was interested to buy one during that time but then i prefer to download it from piratebay though.
Yes it was (I had it aswel) but udemy patched the exploit Sad..so no more free courses..
Not that I wouldn`t pay for a course but theyr prices are too high in my opinnion
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 07:34:49 PM

Would you be able to download ANYTHING? I mean like anything eg software (which is really expensive)
drwtsn32 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:30:18 AM

can you find torrent link or something like that with courses from different sites like udemy ?

It's not bad to try. Just give me the topic you want from udemy. Please be specific and I'll try to find it in my database. Smiley
drwtsn32 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:31:00 AM

Would you be able to download ANYTHING? I mean like anything eg software (which is really expensive)

Yes. I will try to find it once you give me the name of the software. Thanks.
icet208

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:48:23 AM

It's not bad to try. Just give me the topic you want from udemy. Please be specific and I'll try to find it in my database. Smiley
ok. Will PM you later today some link from udemy and let me know if you find them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: