Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New algo outplayed Ethereum!  (Read 443 times)
Shkembe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:33:41 PM

Is that possible? Is that real?
Last days we see small dump in ETH hashrate, in the same time some big miners got offers to rent out their farms with 40% + over their eth's profit.
If someone has info about that please PM me. I will reward him after I check the profit!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:38:47 PM

x11evo was much more profitable yes, but not anymore, also spreadcoin was slightly more profitable, but again not anymore

powercoin some times is on par with ethereum and that's it, i'm not aware of something else, that is more profitable, and since i'm scanning this place 16/24, there are none i suppose....
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:48:44 PM

The hash rate always returns and higher than before.  Perhaps upgrades, power issues, heat issues can cause the change in hash rate.

Etherscan shows 3400 GH currently so everyone is at full power now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: