Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buy bitcoin with paytm?  (Read 2334 times)
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:45:37 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 07:14:57 PM by mynameisdon

me opened an Indian exchange www.bitrambo.in which avail you to buy and sell bitcoin with local Indian wallet like paytm,freecharge,oxijon,bank...etc
.and exchanging coin faster.but buying btc for bank transfer is not available due to security reason.
are you about to buying bitcoin with local wallet like paytm???

here are some legit features-
***** www.bitrambo.in ****
     Launching     new      bitcoin    exchange

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸
Presenting India's first bitcoin exchange.buy and sell bitcoin with any indian wallet and bank option also available for selling coin at good rate.

💛💚💙💜💙💛💚
                      FEATURES
🔸 24×7customer support on whatsapp(number mentioned on website)

affiliate, bonus program coming soon...

Login to-
www.bitrambo.In

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rotten Egg

Activity: 172
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:45:07 PM

found an Indian exchange www.bitrambo.in which avail us to buy and sell bitcoin with local Indian wallet like paytm,freecharge,oxijon,bank...etc
i also made two transaction. they are pretty good.and exchanging coin faster.but buying btc fir bank transfer is not available.
Pretty amateurish design. Site does not even appear in Google. Not sure how OP got to know about it. One should avoid it at all means. In any case, buying & selling of bitcoin against reversible payment method is not recommended. Below is the site details for further investigation...

Domain Name:BITRAMBO.IN
Created On:31-May-2016 09:54:48 UTC
Last Updated On:07-Jun-2016 18:31:57 UTC
Expiration Date:31-May-2017 09:54:48 UTC

Registrant ID:CR243415170
Registrant Name:Rambhajan Shah
Registrant Organization:Bitrambo
Registrant Street1:kashi varanasi uttar pradesh
Registrant Street2:varanasi India
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:varanasi
Registrant State/Province:Uttar Pradesh
Registrant Postal Code:221001
Registrant Country:IN
Registrant Phone:+91.9473634352
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:rambhajanshah1@gmail.com

Update: Interestingly, the phone no. here is same as this...

hello indian brothers and sisters.i made whatsapp group for trusted trading platform. we will discuss about market,investment and profit in our native language.so lets just join my group.whatsapp num- 9473634352 send message "BTCINDIA".i will add yoi as sooner as possible.
thnak you hope you will in.

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:54:14 PM

Could be a scam. payTM does allow chargeback right ?
mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:25:20 PM

Could be a scam. payTM does allow chargeback right ?
why you think this is scam?
can you call +919473634352?Huh?
i said can you call this number. the owner of this exchange will pickup phone.i disclose all information because i am doing legit and legal very small business. to fulfill customers need.

mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:34:56 PM

Domain Name:BITRAMBO.IN
Created On:31-May-2016 09:54:48 UTC
Last Updated On:07-Jun-2016 18:31:57 UC
Expiration Date:31-May-2017 09:54:48 UTC
you can clearly see this website is made on 31may 2016.so how could you expected that this should appear on Google. any website take long time to be visible on google from registered date its also depend on how much traffic the site is gaining daily.

please use your common sense.

mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:40:22 PM

In any case, buying & selling of bitcoin against reversible payment method is not recommended.
seems you're not an Indian because you are assuming paytm as reversible payment method.seriously do you know what is Paytm being used for?. no Paytm or any other wallet shown in my website are not reversible.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 09:52:02 PM

In any case, buying & selling of bitcoin against reversible payment method is not recommended.
seems you're not an Indian because you are assuming paytm as reversible payment method.seriously do you know what is Paytm being used for?. no Paytm or any other wallet shown in my website are not reversible.
So a buyer will send money to your paytm wallet and you will then send him bitcoin? will it all be done manually?
mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:19:41 AM

So a buyer will send money to your paytm wallet and you will then send him bitcoin? will it all be done manually?
yes this is completely manually. so that there is no chnace to hacked your data,wallet you are 100% secure there.
i don't claim its a big company.i am just a trader and made this website for my client to make their buying/selling experience easier.we are doing 100% legal business. you can read t&c,faq,about us to know what we are actually doing.

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:28:42 AM

No offense but the design is really childish.
Also I would encourage everyone to be cautious with what password you fill in there. Dont use the same password that you use at other places, as it can be easily misused.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:52:59 PM

Who all are involved in running the site? Also what are the future plans and how did you arrive at the website name?
anay15q

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:49:46 PM

i don't guarantee its a major company.i am only a merchant and made this site for my customer to make their purchasing/offering background easier.we are doing 100% legitimate business. you can read t&c,faq,about us to comprehend what we are really doing.
silk tie sets

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:26:06 AM

me opened an Indian exchange www.bitrambo.in which avail you to buy and sell bitcoin with local Indian wallet like paytm,freecharge,oxijon,bank...etc
.and exchanging coin faster.but buying btc for bank transfer is not available due to security reason.

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸
Presenting India's first bitcoin exchange.buy and sell bitcoin with any indian wallet and bank option also available for selling coin at good rate.

💛💚💙💜💙💛💚
                      FEATURES

Login to-
www.bitrambo.In
Nice service introduced.india user generally go for paytm as they give you cash back offers.it is good mean to take patym as an exchange service.you can add gift card exchange service also.
Good luck
altair09

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:38:54 PM

If this is legit site then it will be really very useful for me because i want to buy small amounts of bitcoin very often.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:13:32 PM

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

💛💚💙💜💙💛💚
                      FEATURES

Login to-
www.bitrambo.In
i think its a total scam .paytm does accept bitcoins while they charge money to get u that ..please tell me thats useful ..or u should not start that topic at all ..well if its possible then it will be very useful..kudoos Smiley

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:28:38 PM

i think its a total scam .paytm does accept bitcoins while they charge money to get u that ..please tell me thats useful ..or u should not start that topic at all ..well if its possible then it will be very useful..kudoos Smiley

Where did you hear about paytm accepting bitcoins ? They currently don't seem to have any such system. I doubt an Indian company would start accepting bitcoin.

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:25:37 AM

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

💛💚💙💜💙💛💚
                      FEATURES

Login to-
www.bitrambo.In
He played a nice trick.beware guys ,there are no such thing yet that accept this kind of payment yet in india.
It is not easy to get the legal rights to do this.coinbase is still trying to get buying/selling activated in india.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: