Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT GET CAUGHT  (Read 323 times)
lordlucan (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 05:47:36 PM

Anybody using therefore discussing bitcoin in a forbidden country I have a messaging app with 512 encryption (no one breaks it) at google IM GROUP CHAT and its free

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:54:42 PM

Anybody using therefore discussing bitcoin in a forbidden country I have a messaging app with 512 encryption (no one breaks it) at google IM GROUP CHAT and its free

Sometimes I think that 3-LAs have created users accounts on this forum for the purpose of getting us to play with their new toys.
lordlucan (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 06:28:59 PM

haha dont think so I have every right to display that advert here and I was one of the first on this forum I have had two hero accounts both genuine destroyed on here by hackers posting rubbish getting negative feedback and of course nobody does anything about it or care.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:12:25 AM

haha dont think so I have every right to display that advert here and I was one of the first on this forum I have had two hero accounts both genuine destroyed on here by hackers posting rubbish getting negative feedback and of course nobody does anything about it or care.

Quoting in case one day you realize what you wrote. Since there were less than twenty users on this forum prior to the end of 2009 (theymos joined early 2010), would you be so kind as to state which one you are? Make sure you don't make the mistake of citing Leroy Fodor, Nick Spanos or Marshall Long's user accounts, they, too, being Bitcoiners since 2009.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: