Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.5 BTC] Selling VERY trusted Legendary account  (Read 1834 times)
lookingToBRB (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:43:33 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 10:04:31 AM by lookingToBRB

I don't particularly want to, but I will need to sell this account in order to pay for school expenses.

Looking to sell it for people who are going to use it to run a legitimate business.

- legendary
- >1000 activity
- many thousands of posts
- defaultTrust level 2
- lots of dark green trust
- very high quality posts
- threads that are used as trusted sources with tens of thousands of views, that are extremely often referenced. This is an account that has built up a rep for having high quality threads - unfortunately, I can't go into details on the specifics of how good the quality of these are here because it would give away the account name.

Looking for 0.5 BTC. Can't go more in-depth with "very high quality posts" without giving it away but I assure you it has some VERY HQ posts. Was advised that 2 BTC is not an unreasonable price for this account, I'm asking 0.5 BTC.

Why is this price reasonable?

...I believe that a DT account was recently sold for ~1.3 BTC in a trade that I was not involved in...

This account is, as well as being a DT account, in possession of Legendary status and a considerably high number of extremely high-profile threads. 0.5 BTC is, in my eyes, an extremely reasonable price for an account that would grant a large array of opportunities for business PR.

Very interested people who are willing to pay the price (or close to it) may be told the account name. I should note however that straight-out selling this account is not what I would prefer, but I guess I would sell it.
Scam Investigator

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:43:15 PM

Please PM me the name of the account  (to help me decide if I want to buy it or not)
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:09:28 AM

If you really are in need, and it is the only option to cover your expenses, please do not sell this account to anyone who don't have at least green trust.
If this account will take someone dishonest, consequences would be terrible for many users.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:14:22 AM

Why  not just get a loan to temporarily cover for your expenses rather selling your account? This kind of sale will only do no good in the forum specially that you are selling a high rank account with a positive DT feedback which scammers can use to scam others if you mistakenly sold it to someone whos intention is to abuse your accounts trust feedback. I know you said you will sell it to someone for legit business but anyone can claim they will use the account for good even if they will not.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:08:43 AM

Please PM me the name of the account  (to help me decide if I want to buy it or not)

Highly doubt you want to buy it.

If you're worried about scams I already told QS the name and he will be watching for any scam attempts with the rep.

Tried to get a loan - using this account as collateral as I don't want to take a no collat loan - and everyone jumped on me.
Gwapo2

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:44:57 AM

If you're worried about scams I already told QS the name and he will be watching for any scam attempts with the rep.

If you have shared account name with someone then there is no sense to buy this account for such high price
as soon as someone buy it, its positive trust will removed and it will removed from DT

So you are selling a normal legendary account that is known as sold and everyone who plans to buy this account should keep this in mind that account you are buying will become normal legendary without any positive trust and default trust list but maybe it will get a few negative trust feedbacks on it too for selling.
Woultries

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:29:44 AM

I don't particularly want to, but I will need to sell this account in order to pay for school expenses.

Looking to sell it for people who are going to use it to run a legitimate business.

- legendary
- >1000 activity
- many thousands of posts
- defaultTrust level 2
- lots of dark green trust
- very high quality posts

Looking for 2 BTC. Can't go more in-depth with "very high quality posts" without giving it away but I assure you it has some VERY HQ posts. Was advised that 2 BTC is not an unreasonable price for this account.

Very interested people who are willing to pay the price (or close to it) may be told the account name. I should note however that straight-out selling this account is not what I would prefer, but I guess I would sell it.
No need to go into it too much but provide the merchant ID from bctalkaccountpricer.info, the info you provided isn't really worth 2BTC

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:33:02 AM

If you have shared account name with someone then there is no sense to buy this account for such high price
as soon as someone buy it, its positive trust will removed and it will removed from DT
This is not necessarily true. As long as whoever buys the OP's account acts honestly then I do not have an issue with whoever buys it. If however the buyer of the OP's account were to start offering some kind of "investments" then I would most likely call it out (assuming that I saw it in time -- I believe that I would see it fairly quickly).

I have sold multiple highly trusted DT accounts in the past, and none of them ended up scamming (one of them was sold to master-p and it now has negative trust, however AFAIK the account was not used as part of master-p's scams nor any other scam). If someone decides to buy the OP's account with the intention of scamming then they are risking 2BTC, and would possibly lose 2BTC if they are caught trying to scam. (note that I have not personally verified the OP's account, so it would be wise to use escrow when dealing with the OP).

I would also point out that I feel that the OP is doing the honorable thing in selling his account rather then trying to pull some kind of exit scam. From what I gather, the OP is in need of a little bit of money right now due to xx hardship. I believe the OP probably would be able to take out a 2BTC no-collateral loan that he is well aware he will be unable to repay, but is instead selling his account so the person who gives him 2BTC will receive something of value in return.
Gwapo2

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:40:07 AM

This is not necessarily true. As long as whoever buys the OP's account acts honestly then I do not have an issue with whoever buys it. If however the buyer of the OP's account were to start offering some kind of "investments" then I would most likely call it out (assuming that I saw it in time -- I believe that I would see it fairly quickly).

I have sold multiple highly trusted DT accounts in the past, and none of them ended up scamming (one of them was sold to master-p and it now has negative trust, however AFAIK the account was not used as part of master-p's scams nor any other scam). If someone decides to buy the OP's account with the intention of scamming then they are risking 2BTC, and would possibly lose 2BTC if they are caught trying to scam. (note that I have not personally verified the OP's account, so it would be wise to use escrow when dealing with the OP).

I would also point out that I feel that the OP is doing the honorable thing in selling his account rather then trying to pull some kind of exit scam. From what I gather, the OP is in need of a little bit of money right now due to xx hardship. I believe the OP probably would be able to take out a 2BTC no-collateral loan that he is well aware he will be unable to repay, but is instead selling his account so the person who gives him 2BTC will receive something of value in return.

and what is honest use of a DT and very trusted legendary account?
Why a user need to use someone else's reputation if they are selling legit goods or services.

Buyer can't run a exchange,escrow service using this account and other services or products can easily sold with a normal account if they are legit then what is sense to wasting over thousands bucks for this account.

If anyone wants to earn from signatures or run their business then a normal legendary account will better then this because atleast a unknown account is much better then a known sold account.If its for sale for signature campaign then someone can buy 4-5 legendary accounts for this price and they can earn better then a single account,because a unknown sold account is always much better then an account that is known to being sold.

BUT still,there is no use to buy such account.
Before selling the account it should be removed from DT and remove its all positive trust leaving it a neutral for being sold.

You may be the alt of OP,like in past you have been involved in your own trades using alts.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:23:30 PM

This is all correct. I also want to use escrow, sent a verification PM to Quickseller anyways.

I'm not looking to exit scam and to that end I'm also looking to ensure no-one scams with this account, but instead runs a legit business.

Gwapo2, you seem a bit mad I didn't sell the account to you.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:21:29 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 11:52:41 AM by lookingToBRB

Lowering price to 1.6 BTC.

...I believe that a DT account was recently sold for ~1.3 BTC in a trade that I was not involved in...

This account is, as well as being a DT account, in possession of Legendary status and a considerably high number of extremely high-profile threads. 1.6 BTC is, in my eyes, an extremely reasonable price for an account that would grant a large array of opportunities for business PR.

This is only a 0.3 BTC price rise over a DT account recently sold. Very reasonable.
Gwapo2

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:35:41 PM

This account is, as well as being a DT account, in possession of Legendary status and a considerably high number of extremely high-profile threads. 1.6 BTC is, in my eyes, an extremely reasonable price for an account that would grant a large array of opportunities for business PR.

This is only a 0.3 BTC price rise over a DT account recently sold. Very reasonable.
No it isn't reasonable because BTC price increased around 40% so your price should be 40% lower then recently sold account not 25% higher
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:49:11 PM

No it isn't reasonable because BTC price increased around 40% so your price should be 40% lower then recently sold account not 25% higher

Thanks for not reading my reasons.

Like I said, I don't want your opinions, you're mad that I didn't sell you the account for $100.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:38:06 AM

Still looking to sell. I would like to draw your attentions to the reasons stated previously in this thread as to why this is a great purchase.

Please ignore gwapo. He is mad I didn't sell him the account for $100 so he can use bitmixer on it, and is trying to now prevent me from making a sale.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:54:17 AM

Lowering again to 1.5 BTC. Had people PM me but haven't sold the account yet.

This account is, as well as being a DT account, in possession of Legendary status and a considerably high number of extremely high-profile threads. 1.5 BTC is, in my eyes, an extremely reasonable price for an account that would grant a large array of opportunities for business PR.

This is only a 0.2 BTC price rise over a DT account recently sold. Very reasonable.

When I talk about high-profile threads...I'm serious. I can go into more detail if you're genuinely interested, and I wish I could describe exactly why these are so high-profile, but it would instantly give the account away.
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:15:03 PM

@OP the price of accounts are really bad hit from bitcoin halving , i very much appreciate your thoughts on selling the account to a trusted member and not going with an exit scam.  Cool

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:07:02 PM

@OP the price of accounts are really bad hit from bitcoin halving , i very much appreciate your thoughts on selling the account to a trusted member and not going with an exit scam.  Cool

I know account prices have gone down, but I believe my account still warrants the price as it has a large amount of large and well-known threads.
lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:20:55 PM

Updating this as I am looking to sell quickly now and I really don't want to have to wait for people to reply, looking for a snappy sale.

Lowered price to 1.3 BTC.

I'm now asking for parity with that price in BTC, backed up by the fact that this account is not only in DT but has a large amount of extremely high-profile threads. Investing in this account will be perfect for those who need to run a trustworthy business as this account is well-known and highly trusted, with all of the attributes noted in the OP (Legendary, high post count, high activity, high trust).

PM me.
Cs87kxy

Activity: 185

https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:44:10 PM

i think that the fact it's on DT should not add much value to someone who looking for this account to do or promote legitimate business.

and what kinds of thhreads are these? I think these threads and the signature space is what is most valuble from a business promotion stand point. tell me, are these like knowledgable threads or marketplace threads? Or are they threads in altcoin section? This is important.

lookingToBRB (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:49:05 PM

i think that the fact it's on DT should not add much value to someone who looking for this account to do or promote legitimate business.

and what kinds of thhreads are these? I think these threads and the signature space is what is most valuble from a business promotion stand point. tell me, are these like knowledgable threads or marketplace threads? Or are they threads in altcoin section? This is important.

They are not threads in the altcoin section. They are in the "Economy" group of the board. I really wish I could properly state how known these are, but if I did it would immediately give away the identity of the account (that's how unique these are).
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: