Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox Bankruptcy - Claim money that the trustee rejected (e.g. wire to Poland)  (Read 459 times)
Sonba2 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 07:54:15 PM

Dear all,

Some of us have the same issue: they money to MtGox Poland before the bankruptcy but didn't get the money credited to their account. Hence, the trustee rejected this part of the claim. Unfortunately, I am one of them Sad

I invested quite some time to find a decent laywer who speaks fluent Japanese as well as German/English. I will hand in my proves that I did wire the money and should get a refund based on that. I'm currently looking for more people to join the case with the same issue. My lawyer would be willing to file a motion for more people (he just has to change name, amount of money lost and some other details) but this is not a lot of effort as I understand it. Hence, the more people join, the cheaper it would be per person. If you are interested please drop me a line or send a mail with your details (contact e-mail, amount of EUR rejected (rough number), and whether the reason was also the Polish MtGox account). My mailaddress for this purpose is Mtgox-victim@gmx.de

You can also enter your details at http://www.mtgoxpetition.com/

Cheers,

sonba

PS: For the avoidance of doubts: I'm sonba (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=16558)  However, I cant log into my old account any more, thus I created a new one.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1194

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:45:08 PM

Wouldn't your claim just fall in line with all the other creditors? Whether people had money converted to bitcoin or had just wired the funds, it is all part of the same assets in a bankrupt company. The only people I think are going to win from the remaining funds are the lawyers and investors get the token amounts left over.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:44:06 PM

Wouldn't your claim just fall in line with all the other creditors? Whether people had money converted to bitcoin or had just wired the funds, it is all part of the same assets in a bankrupt company. The only people I think are going to win from the remaining funds are the lawyers and investors get the token amounts left over.
if he does nothing, he will get nothing. Like everyone else who sent money within the last days of gox, IF the money was not credited to the gox balance.
The trustee only accepted the money in the balance, nothing more. And alot of people now need japanese lawyer >.<

The trustee is the same scam like mtgox, because it's not able to just check the bank transfers -.-

source:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.msg15049775#msg15049775

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
fixxi.net

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:07:37 AM

I am/was in this boat.  I guess it is too late now..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: