March 08, 2013, 01:24:51 AM

Anyone use or invest recommendations?
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 01:52:33 AM

I am a lender on their, very good service. But if you have no idea how to spot a scammer, then this service ain't for you. A lot of people get butt-hurt cause they want the site to be their parents and fix there mistakes when investing in scams. Just do your homework and you can make some good money. Good Luck!
dertin03 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 10:15:56 AM

What kind of credit rating do you say is safe? Are people with address and identity verified usually genuine?
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 10:19:44 AM

What kind of credit rating do you say is safe? Are people with address and identity verified usually genuine?

I look at a lot of different things. Crediting rates are a good way to weed out the quick scammers, but you still need to do your homework. I would look at a lot of things, like interest rates, if they have a forum name what kind of post and time have they spent on the forum. Look for secured loans with stocks that back up the price for the loan. Just do research, and you should be fine, there isn't a defined formula that will weed out complete scammers.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 12:56:52 PM

BTCJam themselves have a criteria you can check people on, so if they're willing to give their phone details, chances are they're 'more' trustworthy than people who don't but what you should do is use the same methods you use to find other scammers, are their claims reasonable? Do they have an actual plan? If you can't trust them then don't give them money, but if you don't trust them and still want to lend, give them a small amount that you can afford to lose they can then make up the difference from other people willing to make the risk in small amounts.

I think BTCJam and Peer to Peer lending is a fantastic idea, like with all these things involving money though there's nothing wrong with being a bit cautious and paranoid.
dertin03 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 01:28:26 PM

Thanks for the support guys I'm diversifying my money at the moment. There's some on there that you know they haven't put any effort into and its just a blatant scam. But some offer good interest rates (from investors point of view) with a few reputation loans and a fair chunk of things verified such as address and identity but still look a little dodgy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: