Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEG5952/xarca/poeEDgar farming trust, faking trades and claiming multipel giveaw  (Read 2321 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:25:33 AM

It looks like that CEG5952 has defaulted on this loan
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:53:44 AM

Hi to everybody
This account was bought around end of 2015, For commenting and posting for project.
It was handled by one of my worker. who was supposed to comment and do posting on forum.
But as fired him a week ago and loged in to this account and started to do a review, he didnt do hes part of work instead he hired erikalui member to do his work, and didnt payed him.( i have payed erikalui today to close this thing.

Now i want to settle the rest what happened here for a year?
This account was sold and i have bought it.
If there is any problem during year 2016 let me know.
But its not my problem what did previous owner did here on forum, when we bought this account everything was ok and trust level as well.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 10:10:35 AM

Hi to everybody
This account was bought around end of 2015, For commenting and posting for project.
It was handled by one of my worker. who was supposed to comment and do posting on forum.
But as fired him a week ago and loged in to this account and started to do a review, he didnt do hes part of work instead he hired erikalui member to do his work, and didnt payed him.( i have payed erikalui today to close this thing.

But its not my problem what did previous owner did here on forum, when we bought this account everything was ok and trust level as well.

I can confirm that I was paid.

I used to make posts for the user CEG5952 and he used to pay me on time (it was during October 2015-November 2015). He had paid me 3-4 times for my posts and the last batch of posts was sent to him in November for which he owed me 0.03 BTC which he did not pay. He said he would buy bitcoins and then send the payment (on 17th November 2015).

The user again contacted me in June 2016 and sent the following messages:

Hey erika,

No problem. I'm just waiting for them to pay you up. I've sent the reports you've made. I clearly understand your situation and if I were in your shoes, I'd do the same.

Seems like time flies fast. You were like a full member before and now, you're a hero member already! Congrats to that!

Hi erika!

I'm so sorry I just got back from a huge sudden vacation. I was actually 'fired' on my work for awhile and now got it back. So let us settle this once and for all shall we? Send me all of the reports you have and the payment option you want.

After sending the above two messages, he was online till October but still never honored his payment. I left a trust rating in Feb on his account and today he sent this message:

Good , Day My name is Serge.
We bougt this account year ago, and my worker was handling this account.
As i see now, he lied to you and actualy you bean doing hes work.. and he got payed for it and you not...
He got fired last week.

Please text me back with full story of what happened.

After this, I asked him to honor the payment on behalf of the owner and he paid me the same: https://blockchain.info/tx/ec6b43ae05441db58cc62f75c77e44b4f3fd050034631471955d53d3a6bcdc99

I removed my trust rating as I received the payment. I did not know that the owner had sold his account as he had replied to me in June and his password was not changed. Today, I can see the email has been changed the this user appears to be another user from his writing style.

This is all I wanted to post here.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:14:49 PM

Hi to everybody

I used to make posts for the user CEG5952 and he used to pay me on time (it was during October 2015-November 2015). He had paid me 3-4 times for my posts and the last batch of posts was sent to him in November for which he owed me 0.03 BTC which he did not pay. He said he would buy bitcoins and then send the payment (on 17th November 2015).

Hey erika,

No problem. I'm just waiting for them to pay you up. I've sent the reports you've made. I clearly understand your situation and if I were in your shoes, I'd do the same.

Seems like time flies fast. You were like a full member before and now, you're a hero member already! Congrats to that!

Hi erika!

I'm so sorry I just got back from a huge sudden vacation. I was actually 'fired' on my work for awhile and now got it back. So let us settle this once and for all shall we? Send me all of the reports you have and the payment option you want.

After sending the above two messages, he was online till October but still never honored his payment. I left a trust rating in Feb on his account and today he sent this message:

As i see now, he lied to you and actualy you bean doing hes work.. and he got payed for it and you not...
He got fired last week.

After this, I asked him to honor the payment on behalf of the owner and he paid me the same: https://blockchain.info/tx/ec6b43ae05441db58cc62f75c77e44b4f3fd050034631471955d53d3a6bcdc99

I removed my trust rating as I received the payment. I did not know that the owner had sold his account as he had replied to me in June and his password was not changed. Today, I can see the email has been changed the this user appears to be another user from his writing style.

I know that CEG... is the original owner of the account as of the day I opened this thread because he had taken out a loan to an address linking him to the original owner of the account 7 days prior to me making this thread.

I won't comment on potential changes in ownership since then as they will not matter.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:55:05 AM

Hi to everybody

Hey erika,

Hi erika!

He got fired last week.

I know that CEG... is the original owner of the account as of the day I opened this thread because he had taken out a loan to an address linking him to the original owner of the account 7 days prior to me making this thread.

I won't comment on potential changes in ownership since then as they will not matter.

Now this thread is a revelation...

Archived for future reference: http://archive.is/IWmbZ

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 10:30:07 AM

Hi to everybody

Hey erika,

Hi erika!

He got fired last week.

Now this thread is a revelation...

Archived for future reference: http://archive.is/IWmbZ

I don't get what you want to prove with your negative rating on my profile. I have sent you a message and would appreciate you to answer me. Are you saying I am involved in the scam CEG did? What's the point?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: