Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breakoutcoin poker , win free coins.  (Read 3635 times)
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:17:15 AM

I played a tourney and won it yesterday !

Didn't find the 500 chips tourneys. what's the name of those tourneys?
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:23:19 PM

can someone explain to me?
is there different denominations of BRK?
 is BRK = Main chips = BRchip that we can see on the acct balance.
Please reply, thanks.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:22:03 PM

Please see the main thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.0
jibble (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:24:11 PM

I played a tourney and won it yesterday !

Didn't find the 500 chips tourneys. what's the name of those tourneys?

The 500 chips tournaments are called "BRK coin tournament" there are 4 a day

To answer other peoples questions, this poker platform is play poker chips, called breakoutchips , this poker platform is for allowing people to play tournaments to win free breakout coins on specific games mentioned above and on the first page as there are a few others you can join for more earnings.

This platform after IPO will still exist and offer a way for people in countries where playing online poker is illegal to play poker and still have a chance of winning some free coins .

On launch right after the IPO there will be another poker platform open to countries it is legal or they have the legal ability to play from . This will use Breakoutcoins on that platform that will be released after IPO .

This current one is an advertisement of the software that has been written and also a way for people to win and earn BRK coins before the IPO and for people in countries that are not allowed to play online poker because of the law

The IPO has just been launched if anyone is interested in investing in the project

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRK

the coin has lots of cool new never done before tech while also providing some solutions to probloems faced by other bitcoin clones, like transaction malleability. 
rodmouvi

Activity: 93
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:41:28 AM

very nice room but i forgot to enter "breakout into bonus field" Sad
my username is rody
bitba.org

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:18:50 PM

Quick signup
Really??!
Street name blah blah
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:56:22 PM

Quick signup
Really??!
Street name blah blah

*For anyone who doesn't live on a street that takes 10 minutes to type, it's pretty quick sign up.

jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:09:00 PM

Professional poker players endorsing and being interviewed by Breakoutcoin

Interview with Brand Ambassador David Benyamine

Earned over 7 million dollars
WSOP bracelet winner

Interview with Brand Ambassador Ted Forrest

Earned over 6 million dollars
Six time winner of WSOP bracelet

Interview with Brand Ambassador Johnny Chan

Earnings approaching 9 million dollars
Winner of 10 WSOP bracelets

Interview with Brand Ambassador Todd Brunson

Earned over 4 million dollars
WSOP bracelet winner

Interview with Brand Ambassador Vladimir Shchemelev

Earned over 2 million dollars
WSOP bracelet winner

Interview with Brand Ambassador Toto Leonidas

Earned over 3 million dollars
WSOP bracelet winner

Interview with Brand Ambassador Jennifer Harman

Earnings approaching 3 million dollars
Winner of 2 WSOP bracelets

some of these guys will be probs be playing on the poker software in the next few weeks or so , after wsop events and the likes , if you wanna try and beat a poker pro then now is your chance.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:04:07 PM

I love poker! Grin
I registered but received only 1000 practice chips.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:16:32 PM

I love poker! Grin
I registered but received only 1000 practice chips.

You should of entered "breakout" in the bonus code field for 1000 free breakout chips.

if you have no breakoutchips email : support@breakoutpoker.net and ask for a refill or just a fill, with your account name and they should give you 1000 chips, if you run out, just email them again.

aprilio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:42:23 PM

i m forgot my account breakoutpoker?how pm me
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:11:20 PM

i m forgot my account breakoutpoker?how pm me

I would email  support@breakoutpoker.net
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:19:02 PM

Signed up but never received my email confirmation,so was unable to test it. From the looks of the site it is mostly built for cell phones using the html version. Noticed a little farther down they want us to confirm a lot of personal info,which is a bit of a bummer.
Rather play a legit site if I have to send all my personal details. Seems a bit of a stupid thing that a lot of these new sites are attempting to do.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:45:44 PM

Signed up but never received my email confirmation,so was unable to test it. From the looks of the site it is mostly built for cell phones using the html version. Noticed a little farther down they want us to confirm a lot of personal info,which is a bit of a bummer.
Rather play a legit site if I have to send all my personal details. Seems a bit of a stupid thing that a lot of these new sites are attempting to do.

Check your junk mail or go into account and resend validation code, it seems to work great for most people but like 10% have problems with the email.

This is a copy of the real money poker site that will be launched after IPO , it has to be legal and follow the laws of every country it is used in . they need personal info so they don't break the law.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:43:13 PM

Check your junk mail or go into account and resend validation code, it seems to work great for most people but like 10% have problems with the email.

This is a copy of the real money poker site that will be launched after IPO , it has to be legal and follow the laws of every country it is used in . they need personal info so they don't break the law.

Of course it is a copy(skin) of a poker site,thats the new vague way of launching a bitcoin poker site.
So in doing so they have given up the one aspect that draws people to bitcoin being the anonymous factor.
Its dumb to even do such a half ass attempt and they will realize this in short time as the market is already flooded with people that think the same way.
If they where serious they would have established themselves in a place outside jurisdiction and feathered out any other issues.

If you still think it is such a great idea,answer this...

Why would I play on a bitcoin poker site that has me give up my anonymity anyways over pokerstars?
You already state they will be complying with local laws of the persons origin,which means they will not be able to except the same areas that pokerstars is not allowed to take in.

As for the email,I did all those things and find it odd when hiccups happen that you apply it only effecting 10% of the users! Why not just state that you would address the issue in support,rather than making it appear that a customer is in the minority with there issue.
It implies that person should go away or live with it,either way its poor. Hope you are not related to the site.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:30:22 AM

Of course it is a copy(skin) of a poker site,thats the new vague way of launching a bitcoin poker site.
So in doing so they have given up the one aspect that draws people to bitcoin being the anonymous factor.
Its dumb to even do such a half ass attempt and they will realize this in short time as the market is already flooded with people that think the same way.
If they where serious they would have established themselves in a place outside jurisdiction and feathered out any other issues.

If you still think it is such a great idea,answer this...

Why would I play on a bitcoin poker site that has me give up my anonymity anyways over pokerstars?
You already state they will be complying with local laws of the persons origin,which means they will not be able to except the same areas that pokerstars is not allowed to take in.

As for the email,I did all those things and find it odd when hiccups happen that you apply it only effecting 10% of the users! Why not just state that you would address the issue in support,rather than making it appear that a customer is in the minority with there issue.
It implies that person should go away or live with it,either way its poor. Hope you are not related to the site.

It's not a copy skin but ok.

People who think bitcoin is offering them anonymity are sadly mistaken. Pseudo-anonymity? yes. This is a single reason for people buying and using bitcoin out of many thousands. the same excuse could be used against bitcoin for Monero or even Dash.

This isn't just a poker site but a whole gambling platform slots/poker/table games/fantasy football/ sports betting.

They are registered in a place that gives them as much freedom as possible, that still doesn't change the fact that if you register as a completely legitimate gambling platform/company , you still have to follow the laws of people from other countries using your platform , any gambling safe haven country that has many different companies registered, they still need to prove that people from countries that gambling is illegal aint using their site.

Why do other people play other poker sites over pokerstars? out of the 10's of millions that do? why do people buy litecoin instead of bitcoin?

there is a multitude of reasons for possibly wanting to play at the site :

you are an investor.
you want to play against well known poker pro's .
you prefer a fully crypto integrated gambling platform .
you own stake and want somewhere to waste it or gamble and hope to win.
you don't like pokerstars .
you can't play poker in your country for money, you can use the free play platform to earn breakoutcoins with value to use on other parts of the site.

Just like i have mentioned before , this is the free to play platform, meaning if you cannot play poker in your jurisdiction for money you can play the free site, earn free coins that can be used when launched the rest of the whole platform. This is while in the background efforts have been and are and will be actively taken to allow and legally work towards licencing in other jurisdictions.

Sorry for the rough estimate, i have been in the slack channel watching development for over a year , the blockchain having unique properties compared to other coins built , smart property on the blockchain as an asset in the same wallet a staking value store currency while the spendable usable currency is a different coin on a 2 primary coin blockchain.

I am talking from my own personal experience from information collected from , the 1 main old thread, the new main thread, this thread and all the people coming into slack asking questions. about 1 in 10 seem to have a problem getting their email while most say it sends just fine , i was 1 of those 10 that had a problem getting the email , i don't know if its a temperamental email system, it just not liking certain addresses or what .

I could understand where you are coming from with "Why not just state that you would address the issue in support,rather than making it appear that a customer is in the minority with there issue.
It implies that person should go away or live with it,either way its poor. Hope you are not related to the site."

But i likely stated my person observations and then offered a possible solution that some people have found to solve the problem.

how am i making it appear like you should just go away while offering a possible solution?

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:33:50 AM

Where can we see the password of BRK coinholders free roll?
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:53:34 AM

Where can we see the password of BRK coinholders free roll?

check your inbox (just sent you a pm with it in)
rodmouvi

Activity: 93
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:28:45 AM

documents sent ( i hope all will be ok ).
10mn for the blinds it's too long  Grin
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:33:13 AM

documents sent ( i hope all will be ok ).
10mn for the blinds it's too long  Grin

hope the email comes thru

hehe yeah those 500 coin tournaments with rebuys and add ons go on for twice as long as the 1k tournaments . quite a few people have mentioned it , i shall see if we can get either the chip stacks lowered or blinds increased to turbo speed, like 5 mins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: