Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breakoutcoin poker , win free coins.  (Read 3635 times)
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:47:36 PM

Signed up but never received my email confirmation,so was unable to test it. From the looks of the site it is mostly built for cell phones using the html version. Noticed a little farther down they want us to confirm a lot of personal info,which is a bit of a bummer.
Rather play a legit site if I have to send all my personal details. Seems a bit of a stupid thing that a lot of these new sites are attempting to do.

Check your junk mail or go into account and resend validation code, it seems to work great for most people but like 10% have problems with the email.

This is a copy of the real money poker site that will be launched after IPO , it has to be legal and follow the laws of every country it is used in . they need personal info so they don't break the law.

Of course it is a copy(skin) of a poker site,thats the new vague way of launching a bitcoin poker site.
So in doing so they have given up the one aspect that draws people to bitcoin being the anonymous factor.
Its dumb to even do such a half ass attempt and they will realize this in short time as the market is already flooded with people that think the same way.
If they where serious they would have established themselves in a place outside jurisdiction and feathered out any other issues.

If you still think it is such a great idea,answer this...

Why would I play on a bitcoin poker site that has me give up my anonymity anyways over pokerstars?
You already state they will be complying with local laws of the persons origin,which means they will not be able to except the same areas that pokerstars is not allowed to take in.

As for the email,I did all those things and find it odd when hiccups happen that you apply it only effecting 10% of the users! Why not just state that you would address the issue in support,rather than making it appear that a customer is in the minority with there issue.
It implies that person should go away or live with it,either way its poor. Hope you are not related to the site.

It's not a copy skin but ok.

People who think bitcoin is offering them anonymity are sadly mistaken. Pseudo-anonymity? yes. This is a single reason for people buying and using bitcoin out of many thousands. the same excuse could be used against bitcoin for Monero or even Dash.

This isn't just a poker site but a whole gambling platform slots/poker/table games/fantasy football/ sports betting.

They are registered in a place that gives them as much freedom as possible, that still doesn't change the fact that if you register as a completely legitimate gambling platform/company , you still have to follow the laws of people from other countries using your platform , any gambling safe haven country that has many different companies registered, they still need to prove that people from countries that gambling is illegal aint using their site.

Why do other people play other poker sites over pokerstars? out of the 10's of millions that do? why do people buy litecoin instead of bitcoin?

there is a multitude of reasons for possibly wanting to play at the site :

you are an investor.
you want to play against well known poker pro's .
you prefer a fully crypto integrated gambling platform .
you own stake and want somewhere to waste it or gamble and hope to win.
you don't like pokerstars .
you can't play poker in your country for money, you can use the free play platform to earn breakoutcoins with value to use on other parts of the site.

Just like i have mentioned before , this is the free to play platform, meaning if you cannot play poker in your jurisdiction for money you can play the free site, earn free coins that can be used when launched the rest of the whole platform. This is while in the background efforts have been and are and will be actively taken to allow and legally work towards licencing in other jurisdictions.

Sorry for the rough estimate, i have been in the slack channel watching development for over a year , the blockchain having unique properties compared to other coins built , smart property on the blockchain as an asset in the same wallet a staking value store currency while the spendable usable currency is a different coin on a 2 primary coin blockchain.

I am talking from my own personal experience from information collected from , the 1 main old thread, the new main thread, this thread and all the people coming into slack asking questions. about 1 in 10 seem to have a problem getting their email while most say it sends just fine , i was 1 of those 10 that had a problem getting the email , i don't know if its a temperamental email system, it just not liking certain addresses or what .

I could understand where you are coming from with "Why not just state that you would address the issue in support,rather than making it appear that a customer is in the minority with there issue.
It implies that person should go away or live with it,either way its poor. Hope you are not related to the site."

But i likely stated my person observations and then offered a possible solution that some people have found to solve the problem.

how am i making it appear like you should just go away while offering a possible solution?

You think bitcoin is half ass anonymous but chose to latch on to it for what purpose!
Its up to the user to make it anon and when you put that up against submitting personal details I will take bitcoin over your site every day of the week. You are riding a trend and exploiting bitcoin to establish a gambling site. If you where sincere you would not have latched on to bitcoin to promote the site,so we know where you stand when we look at that aspect.

This is where a lot of business ideas lack depth,the straight fact that they think they can pull the wool over peoples eyes and have them give up privacy to partake in some site. Its horseshit and should be stamped out of the community as there are way more sites that do not request their clients to submit personal details to a unknown source!

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
jibble (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:18:50 AM

You think bitcoin is half ass anonymous but chose to latch on to it for what purpose!
Its up to the user to make it anon and when you put that up against submitting personal details I will take bitcoin over your site every day of the week. You are riding a trend and exploiting bitcoin to establish a gambling site. If you where sincere you would not have latched on to bitcoin to promote the site,so we know where you stand when we look at that aspect.

This is where a lot of business ideas lack depth,the straight fact that they think they can pull the wool over peoples eyes and have them give up privacy to partake in some site. Its horseshit and should be stamped out of the community as there are way more sites that do not request their clients to submit personal details to a unknown source!

I believe that bitcoin is not completely anonymous yes, I use bitcoin for it easy to use functions and abilities , some people complain its more "complex" than Fiat options but if you didn't have an credit card/debit card , you woud have to go thru more crap to get one than bitcoin . so from a neutral point of not having either , bitcoin is easier and simpler .

Speculatory , the speculatory nature of the technology like a main bulk of crypto is

Technology , which is also why i will invest in alt coins , for the technology some of them offer, you are right if you think 95+% of them don't offer anything else to what bitcoin offers , but a small amount do and i enjoy being in the crypto scene testing out and trying new technology . It's great fun.

My main reasons for using bitcoin are other reasons over anonymity.

You don't want to use the site because you have to give up your personal details . You have claimed i acted like i didn't want you using the platform when i gave you the most likely solution to solve the particular problem you were facing while offering my own experience i have wittnessed myself. But if seems like you have zero interest in using the platform .

It's not my site , It's a crypto currency that is soon to be launched , it is offering free coins , that if you spent enough time playing over the next month+ will give you earnings easily over $750 from testing and playing poker for free .

There are certain rules you have to follow if you wish to use this platform to earn free money, certain information you have to enter to make this company legitimate and not break laws in 10's+ of different countries .

My advertising this literally lowers my own potential earnings , but allows many other people to earn coins and use the software/platform to test it and to have fun if they enjoy playing poker.

Your opinions of personal information being collected by websites is perfectly valid , i share similar views in some respects but not all and to such an extreme . Others will have the same views, others will be in the middle and some will be on the complete opposite side of your views . 
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:26:33 AM

Wait guys how did the thread get derailed and what are we arguing over?

Is this site legit or...? Been interested in breakout coin recently, so wouldn't mind giving this site a try Smiley
wazzap

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:47:49 AM

Got P1000 Practice Chips after I verified my email account Cheesy

Also, I did not play poker so much but I will try again XD

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:42:42 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 03:58:22 PM by OpenTalkLab

The software went full white. someone else said facing the same problem.

@jibble your software working well?

any idea why my software background when full white?

Edit : Everything working fine now.
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:16:18 PM

I downloaded it last night and tried to register to play. I don't get the email confirmation to validate my account. Support was emailed. No response as of yet.
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:43:16 PM

Haven't been playing it for last few days but glad to hear it is sorted out , i was hearing reports on the slack also this morning and tried it and got white screen nothing working but it still being there, sounds like it has been sorted for everyone , if anyone else is having problems please comment so i can at least tell the dev's in slack if it is not completely fixed for everyone .

I downloaded it last night and tried to register to play. I don't get the email confirmation to validate my account. Support was emailed. No response as of yet.

I will message them now for a follow up on when they will email you back/sort out validation code sending and also tell them others are still having problems getting emails sent thru hopefully they can sort out this problem.
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:03:42 PM

https://slack-files.com/T0779H80P-F1J1PRULX-a454363df7

"BRK Bittrex Bounty Tournament 11am PDT Sunday June 19th
Come spend a few hours with the Breakout and Bittrex teams
This tournament is free to play.
1st place: 5h card from DECK
5K in BRK paid across 2nd-40th place. 2nd place getting 1k BRK
There is also a 500 BRK bounty for each Bittrex staff member you knock out of the tournament.
To enter the tournament, signup at https://breakoutpoker.net/.
Once you are in client, look for the tournament "BRK Bittrex Bounty Tournament" and use the password "brkbittrex" to join."

The card mentioned is the 5 of hearts from a deck of cards, It is the first asset built on breakoutchain , most cards were given away in a lottery to testnet participants in early testing stages of the breakout blockchain . here is an example of the cards , they can be seen in your wallet : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.msg15214574#msg15214574

they allow you to periodically stake the card and produce some SIS coin and earn fee's from the other coins on the network. Possible future uses for the cards also but nothing concrete
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:51:33 PM

Haven't been playing it for last few days but glad to hear it is sorted out , i was hearing reports on the slack also this morning and tried it and got white screen nothing working but it still being there, sounds like it has been sorted for everyone , if anyone else is having problems please comment so i can at least tell the dev's in slack if it is not completely fixed for everyone .

I will message them now for a follow up on when they will email you back/sort out validation code sending and also tell them others are still having problems getting emails sent thru hopefully they can sort out this problem.

That would be great. Thanks a bunch.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:57:24 PM

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:02:40 PM

I won 5000 chips Cool Cheesy
I could withdraw them after ipo (1 august) am i true ?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:23:52 PM

I emailed support on 2 different occasions and yet to get a response. Think I'll just pass on this since CS won't help.
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:27:35 PM

The chips don't translate into BRK coin's

As explained in the OP , This is play money platform currently , that will be replicated and used as a real money platform, which this one will still remain after launch, to allow people to play this platform for free in countries it is illegal to play poker, still giving those people a chance to earn money on this platform while the other real money platform will be for those who can legally play in their country .

As of now there are 7 daily tournaments , 4 with 500 BRK prize pools . these are called "BRK coin tournament" .

Then there are 3 more tournaments a day that have a prize pool of 1000 BRK.

BRK twitter 1k freeroll
BRK facebook 1k freeroll
BRK coin holders 1k BRK freeroll

These require passwords to join , if you need them PM me and i will send them to you. they are the same password every day

The chips don't count as breakout coins (BRK) those are won on top of the chips on the platform , written down in this document : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwsvSEeMyGWQXCHyo5LHkOhn0EcOLcmiPfBOEtqQJQA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=84183134

These are the coins that will be distributed on august the 1st
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:29:29 PM

I emailed support on 2 different occasions and yet to get a response. Think I'll just pass on this since CS won't help.

sorry to hear, i have message them on seperate occasions and yet to respond directly to the question , i can message them again , if you email me your sign up name if it is different and i can try to direct message them so they will actually see it and respond to it
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:31:26 PM

The chips don't translate into BRK coin's

As explained in the OP , This is play money platform currently , that will be replicated and used as a real money platform, which this one will still remain after launch, to allow people to play this platform for free in countries it is illegal to play poker, still giving those people a chance to earn money on this platform while the other real money platform will be for those who can legally play in their country .

As of now there are 7 daily tournaments , 4 with 500 BRK prize pools . these are called "BRK coin tournament" .

Then there are 3 more tournaments a day that have a prize pool of 1000 BRK.

BRK twitter 1k freeroll
BRK facebook 1k freeroll
BRK coin holders 1k BRK freeroll

These require passwords to join , if you need them PM me and i will send them to you. they are the same password every day

The chips don't count as breakout coins (BRK) those are won on top of the chips on the platform , written down in this document : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwsvSEeMyGWQXCHyo5LHkOhn0EcOLcmiPfBOEtqQJQA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=84183134

These are the coins that will be distributed on august the 1st

hey jibble, what will happen to the chips on august 1?, can it still be used in poker?, and do you think the chips will have a conversion on BRK coins?
or please tell anything where we can use the chips after the distribution of the BRK coins in august 1.

Thanks
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:52:53 PM

hey jibble, what will happen to the chips on august 1?, can it still be used in poker?, and do you think the chips will have a conversion on BRK coins?
or please tell anything where we can use the chips after the distribution of the BRK coins in august 1.

Thanks

The chips will still exist and remain on the play money poker platform, the platform will remain , another poker client for real money will be launch , the play money one will still exist and allow users who cannot play the real money poker platform because they live in a country it is illegal.

The breakoutcoin's (BRK) earned on the play money platform listed here on the left https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwsvSEeMyGWQXCHyo5LHkOhn0EcOLcmiPfBOEtqQJQA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=84183134

these will be actual BRK and they will be able to be used anywhere on the platform which will have many different sections, casino, fantasy football, poker, esports betting, sports book betting and a few more . There are other ideas that are being developed too and for the coin to be accepted in different places potentially.

You could also sell them and buy breakout stake (BRX) and have the ability to stake those for Breakout coins and be invested in and producing a regular passive income in the casino

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:09:31 PM

Thanks

The chips will still exist and remain on the play money poker platform, the platform will remain , another poker client for real money will be launch , the play money one will still exist and allow users who cannot play the real money poker platform because they live in a country it is illegal.

The breakoutcoin's (BRK) earned on the play money platform listed here on the left https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwsvSEeMyGWQXCHyo5LHkOhn0EcOLcmiPfBOEtqQJQA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=84183134

these will be actual BRK and they will be able to be used anywhere on the platform which will have many different sections, casino, fantasy football, poker, esports betting, sports book betting and a few more . There are other ideas that are being developed too and for the coin to be accepted in different places potentially.

You could also sell them and buy breakout stake (BRX) and have the ability to stake those for Breakout coins and be invested in and producing a regular passive income in the casino

The platform now for the chips will not change? does it mean that there is still a way to earn BRK in that platform after august 1? or is it just play money?
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:27:29 PM

The platform now for the chips will not change? does it mean that there is still a way to earn BRK in that platform after august 1? or is it just play money?

from what i have been told , yes there will still be a way to earn BRK on the free platform after august the 1st, This will allow people to still earn free coins playing poker , while being in a place playing poker for money online isn't legal.

I will ask this question again to the dev involved in it and update the message once i can confirm 100% certain
jibble (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:34:24 AM

Second bittrex tournament has been announced for next week same time as the last one.

We saw 126 players in the last one , first place was a asset or true coloured coin that you can trade directly on the blockchain , see it in your GUI wallet, has some features like allowing you to stake coins with possible other uses in the future, they are mainly speculative currently but are being sold in private trades for 1btc - 1.5btc , there are even active offers for 2 btc for certain cards (althou i have to mention having higher card values doesn't determine an increased reward in staking)

There is also a card i have currently being auctioned off on the main thread, all allowed and discussed with the dev's who gave the ok to do so on their thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.msg15278145#msg15278145   It's the jack of hearts .

There were 2 WSOP bracelet winning professional and famous poker players playing in the last freeroll, and also bounties on the heads of Bittrex owners who were playing , 500 coins for knocking anyone of them out , so if you want to play against some real poker pro's and test your skills or against the bittrex team and earn some extra coins on top of high rewards for placing in the top 3 . then it is a great game to play.

https://slack-files.com/T0779H80P-F1JL34CTW-4edf11a448

The card that can be won in this tournament that is to take place this sunday coming up, is a 4 of clubs . The tournament can be found right now on the poker app , right down at the bottom of the tournaments page , password to enter this tournament is "brkbittrex"
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:24:40 AM

I took part in one of the BRK tournamounts last night which finished quite late (2 am) and I'm knackered for work,  Grin I came second but I have to say I enjoyed the whole game it was smooth without glitches and had a very slick polished feel about it. 

I have used some awful software in the past and this was a pleasure, the little things like a welcome to the last table message adds to the whole experience.

I will be back for the Bittrex one on Sunday!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: