Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling method to generate unlimited SPOTIFY CODES also selling codes $30 PROOF  (Read 770 times)
jill329q (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:57:27 AM

Selling these codes for $30 1 year premium
selling method to generate the codes for $80
you can generate unlimited codes and create unlimited premium accounts
PROOF
https://i.imgur.com/fQiQmBU.png
add me on skype seller.dude
Nivri

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:05:56 AM

KPN? LOL. KPN codes are known to stop working after 2-3 months or less and in very rare occassion will last for more than that time, but will not actually last the full 12 month subscription.
jill329q (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:06:57 AM

so you can regenerate them i have been using for it 2 months no problems yet
DeathEscaped

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:40:15 AM

I can take a vouch copy and leave a vouch on the method if you like

Nivri

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:11:01 AM

I can take a vouch copy and leave a vouch on the method if you like

Vouch copy
Vouch copy

WTH. Ofcourse it will work fine when you redeem it but no guarantees that it will last for a long time, couldn't even last for 3+ months I think.
jill329q (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:17:00 AM

No vouch copies will be given
The method is super cheap at $30 it can be redone multiple times on same account
jill329q (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:03:25 AM

Bump still selling them
jainy25

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:00:16 AM

From what I heard, generating KPN codes was now dead.

Not sure if this would still be working...

I guess, I'll wait for a review before taking this.
jill329q (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:34:44 AM

Sold a few of these codes still selling
jeremy948

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:57:09 AM

very happy with the service bought method works great
jill329q (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:32:31 AM

thanks for your vouch
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:53:56 AM

You should really think about giving a trusted member of the forum a vouch. $30 is not cheap for most of us.

thanks for your vouch
So you have a vouch from a negative trust Jr. Member...... Nice!
jill329q (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:49:46 PM

its not in my hand who buys from me
i am using some other provider in Europe as kpn is patched
not giving out free copies 30 isn't much
Mentos

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:44:36 AM

Purchased the method from him about 20 hours ago, but I have not received anything yet. Will post back when/if I do.

Curious as to what I paid $80 for, as he said I was buying the KPN method. In his post above this one he says it is patched   Huh
Nivri

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:16:34 AM

Purchased the method from him about 20 hours ago, but I have not received anything yet. Will post back when/if I do.

Curious as to what I paid $80 for, as he said I was buying the KPN method. In his post above this one he says it is patched   Huh

Well buying from a Newbie, with only vouch from a Negative Trust Jr. Member and you paying first is some dumb way to start with here in BCT. Roll Eyes
Mentos

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:26:31 AM

Well buying from a Newbie, with only vouch from a Negative Trust Jr. Member and you paying first is some dumb way to start with here in BCT. Roll Eyes

It's only $80. Who gives a shit.

I have probably made quadruple that due to no other reason than owning bitcoin and the price going up recently. If I get scammed, at least that saves some other guy who cannot afford to lose his money from having to take the hit.
prine

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:47:37 AM

I have probably made quadruple that due to no other reason than owning bitcoin and the price going up recently. If I get scammed, at least that saves some other guy who cannot afford to lose his money from having to take the hit.

Did you ever get anything that is working?
Mentos

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:21:05 AM

Nope. He's also not responding on skype and still bumping his other threads.

Looks like a scam. If you're going to scam at least come up with something creative that will make you a decent amount. $80 is pathetic.

1/10 for effort.  Cheesy
Enigmacarpc

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:58:01 AM

Nope. He's also not responding on skype and still bumping his other threads.

Looks like a scam. If you're going to scam at least come up with something creative that will make you a decent amount. $80 is pathetic.

1/10 for effort.  Cheesy

Your the reason scammers are on this site to begin with selling crap because you pay them money and dont adhere to the system that the veterans have put in place to protect our purchases. 80$ is a huge loss on this site
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: