Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:51:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAUCET CLOSING (October 14th) please withdraw - Btcgamester.com  (Read 3002 times)
btc junkie (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:13:25 PM

Its the welcome page/login screen and that annoying bottom menu is braking user experience.
Smiley Fix it in one place... pops up somewhere else.

I believe it has been fixed permanently on all pages now. Let me know if it still happens or if any other problem pops up
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 08:25:58 PM

-snip-

I believe it has been fixed permanently on all pages now. Let me know if it still happens or if any other problem pops up

Sure thing, I will report any glitch.
I have an idea about a new game. I know there is a "coming soon" minesweeper but maybe you still in need of ideas, to the point, match 3! Simple implementation of well known mechanics.
Gems, altcoins, power ups as symbols to match, simple graphics, to create an impression of nintendo gameboy.
Just brainstorming here. As far as I know, there is nothing like it in the faucet world, always good to have something new, right?
I must say that now, after some tweaking, your faucetsite is actually close to perfection.
What do you think about lowering claim time a bit?

rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 09:40:50 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 10:53:18 AM by rafolon

your faucet make notsense, if i enter after three ours, i have to wait another 25 minutes to claim

Did you click "start timer" before claiming? If you try claiming 3 hours after clicking start timer, it is guaranteed to work.

Now works fine thanks

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:48:34 AM

The site is simple which is good. Adding games, such as snake and puzzle was cool for me. Your site will be catchy to users because of that, but it's a little bit hard to earn if you will not get a higher score, it was fun tho. Another thing, I was about to change my password, but it's kinda hassle for me since it was not direct update, it requires the user to enter email address and send code to the email, that would be a lot of procedure. And for the faucet, I think it would be better if the timer is automatic and do not require us to click the button.
btc junkie (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:38:12 AM

I have an idea about a new game. I know there is a "coming soon" minesweeper but maybe you still in need of ideas, to the point, match 3! Simple implementation of well known mechanics.
Gems, altcoins, power ups as symbols to match, simple graphics, to create an impression of nintendo gameboy.
Just brainstorming here. As far as I know, there is nothing like it in the faucet world, always good to have something new, right?
I must say that now, after some tweaking, your faucetsite is actually close to perfection.
What do you think about lowering claim time a bit?

This was one of my ideas for a game but I'm pretty busy now since I do 90% of the work on the site and putting more focus on implementing web sockets for multiplayer games so you might not see new games too soon. I plan to leave the claim time as is for now. It may go up or down depending on btc price fluctuation.

I click before claiming and many times click before and I go to claim and the time reset again

1. Click start timer
2. wait 25 mins
3. click claim
4. ? ? ? profit

That's all there is to it. Don't click start timer again after you have already waited otherwise you will have to wait again.

The site is simple which is good. Adding games, such as snake and puzzle was cool for me. Your site will be catchy to users because of that, but it's a little bit hard to earn if you will not get a higher score, it was fun tho. Another thing, I was about to change my password, but it's kinda hassle for me since it was not direct update, it requires the user to enter email address and send code to the email, that would be a lot of procedure. And for the faucet, I think it would be better if the timer is automatic and do not require us to click the button.

The games are meant to earn a lot but only if you are really good. They can't be too easy or the faucet will be dry really fast. I will be monitoring game earnings and adjust rewards if necessary.

We decided to add email confirmation to changing the password since it's something not usually done often. Just a little layer of security. As for the timer well I guess that's just something to make the faucet unique  Cheesy
I'll consider removing it if there are too many complaints though.
RenzoARG

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:39:27 PM

3/4 games are not working. the simon game is simply impossible (I'm seriously thinking about making a simple "if pixel() < $colvar then send($key)" ) script. If you make it inhumanly impossible to use, expect scripters. (seriously, the "gap" to press the keys is less than 500ms)

the faucet... at least disable the "claim" button when it's not ready to be claimed. Or put a damn timer, as any other site has.
rafolon

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 05:05:01 PM

I open link confirmation to withdrawal and not work

Not Found

The requested URL /account.php­ was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.18 (Unix) Server at btcgamester.com Port 80

Currently paying sites
btc junkie (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:27:41 PM

3/4 games are not working. the simon game is simply impossible (I'm seriously thinking about making a simple "if pixel() < $colvar then send($key)" ) script. If you make it inhumanly impossible to use, expect scripters. (seriously, the "gap" to press the keys is less than 500ms)

the faucet... at least disable the "claim" button when it's not ready to be claimed. Or put a damn timer, as any other site has.

The games were temporarily disabled as some was using bots to play. The puzzle game is back up. Snake will be back up later. I have increased the time on simon to 5 seconds but because it is so easy to cheat with scripts or simple pen and paper, the game will not be eligible for bitcoin earnings. The faucet shows how much time is left when you click the claim button. Most other faucets do not have a live timer; you need to refresh the page.

Not Found

Huh Probably happened for a second when I was performing updates. It should be working now.

rafolon

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 06:39:06 PM

The games were temporarily disabled as some was using bots to play. The puzzle game is back up. Snake will be back up later. I have increased the time on simon to 5 seconds but because it is so easy to cheat with scripts or simple pen and paper, the game will not be eligible for bitcoin earnings. The faucet shows how much time is left when you click the claim button. Most other faucets do not have a live timer; you need to refresh the page.

Not Found

Huh Probably happened for a second when I was performing updates. It should be working now.

Not working again

Currently paying sites
btc junkie (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:17:12 PM

Not working again

PM me your username and the link you are using to confirm as well as the cancellation link.
rafolon

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 07:03:26 AM

Not working again

PM me your username and the link you are using to confirm as well as the cancellation link.

Thanks for payment

Currently paying sites
btc junkie (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:32:30 PM

Thanks for payment

you're welcome Smiley
rafolon

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 03:43:33 PM

Thanks for payment

you're welcome Smiley
another error, why appear this:6 Satoshi has been credited to your account (referral commission) when would be 80 satoshi

Currently paying sites
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 03:55:27 PM

Thanks for payment
you're welcome Smiley
I can also confirm payment from this faucet. THX btc junky.

SNAKE is down Sad to bad, probably my high score will be reset, another sad face.
Are you adjusting prises for snake? It was kinda high paying thingy...
Hope you can keep its rewards as they where and just add time interval between new game.
Or you could introduce tokens, 100 satoshi equals one token to use in games Smiley feels arcadey.

btc junkie (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:30:03 PM

another error, why appear this:6 Satoshi has been credited to your account (referral commission) when would be 80 satoshi

This is from completing the puzzle which gives 30 Satoshi reward

I can also confirm payment from this faucet. THX btc junky.

SNAKE is down Sad to bad, probably my high score will be reset, another sad face.
Are you adjusting prises for snake? It was kinda high paying thingy...
Hope you can keep its rewards as they where and just add time interval between new game.
Or you could introduce tokens, 100 satoshi equals one token to use in games Smiley feels arcadey.

The snake game has more bugs than we thought. It would take a bit longer than expected to get it back up. Rewards will be reduced slightly as the time seems appropriate.
btc junkie (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:31:02 PM

New announcement at btcgamester.com/news.php

Within the next 24 hours or less we will either be increasing the faucet timer or reducing the payout, or possibly a combination of both. The withdraw threshold will also be increased from 10k to 15k Satoshi.
bitcoinuser12345

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:11:26 AM

is there any chance of increased payout for the puzzle game?
btc junkie (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:49:02 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 07:46:04 PM by btc junkie

is there any chance of increased payout for the puzzle game?

It is a future possibility but right now we are making it secure from bots. The current top scores you see were all made by bots.
btc junkie (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:45:09 PM

Latest announcement at btcgamester.com/news.php

We will be decreasing the commission percentage from 20% to 15% on June 20th at 11:59am EST. There will be a further decrease ahead but that date is not yet determined.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:52:04 AM

Check your PM.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: