Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOTTERY] SatoshiLottery - Play 0.25 mBTC, WIN 4 BTC!. 200 s/min faucet.  (Read 7135 times)
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:33:40 PM

Will begin the draw for 1.69 BTC at 4pm UTC! Get your tickets in now!

Also, look out for the signature campaign which should be beginning any moment now!

Good luck Smiley

I tried satoshilottery.co.uk now just try my luck because I had no experience of playing  lottery
12 tickets + 1 free ticket I hope I'm lucky today  Wink

Edit: 70% profit share from my referrals if they lost my balance negative?
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:41:01 PM

Also, look out for the signature campaign which should be beginning any moment now!

Good luck Smiley

I tried satoshilottery.co.uk now just try my luck because I had no experience of playing  lottery

I hope so, too Smiley

Nope, win or lose, the profit share will be allocated to your account.

Also, thank you for joining the sig campaign!

Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 01:46:52 PM

Wow 70% referral commission. Gonna start to share it with my friends.

i use to be a hunter
MadeinCoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:55:36 PM

Good luck Smiley

I hope so, too Smiley

Ok thanks for responding
I just signed up as campaigners are now waiting for the announcement of the manager  Smiley
if accepted may I add a referral link in my signature or I put it in personal message ?
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:13:08 PM

Good luck Smiley

I hope so, too Smiley

Ok thanks for responding
I just signed up as campaigners are now waiting for the announcement of the manager  Smiley
if accepted may I add a referral link in my signature or I put it in personal message ?

I think you have been accepted, but I can't say for sure. You're on the spreadsheet at least.

I'm afraid it can't be done on this campaign, because the r=btctalk is needed to allocate the free ticket, but in future campaigns you will be able to, so watch out for them.

Good luck in the affiliate programme, anyway!

Opung

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:04:58 PM

Sir, Please check the system the withdrawal.
Showing words : Insufficient funds in hot wallet. Please wait or contact support.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:20:35 PM

I think you have been accepted, but I can't say for sure. You're on the spreadsheet at least.

I'm afraid it can't be done on this campaign, because the r=btctalk is needed to allocate the free ticket, but in future campaigns you will be able to, so watch out for them.

Oh yeah you're right, manager accept me as participant  Smiley
Ok I'm not going to replace  referral link in the signature I put it in  personal message

Back to the topic:
To determine the winner of the jackpot requires examination of 2 hours? I think it was too long http://imgur.com/ljZXnop
I advice you need to find a faster way
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:37:47 PM

Sir, Please check the system the withdrawal.
Showing words : Insufficient funds in hot wallet. Please wait or contact support.

Filled the hot wallet: I see your withdrawal went through. I'll try to ensure it's well stocked in future.

Oh yeah you're right, manager accept me as participant  Smiley
Ok I'm not going to replace  referral link in the signature I put it in  personal message

Back to the topic:
To determine the winner of the jackpot requires examination of 2 hours? I think it was too long http://imgur.com/ljZXnop
I advice you need to find a faster way

After the winning block is found, it only takes one confirmation, so it is usually within 30 minutes.

Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:25:07 PM

Ok so on the satoshi website, it says that draws will be instant, does that mean that you won't be using the next block's hash in order to find out the winner, or are you still going to use it?
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:26:51 PM

Nope, it'll be server salt hash, combined with a client seed; almost exactly the same as with dice sites Smiley

EDIT: And with variable stake, too

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:10:37 PM

Nope, it'll be server salt hash, combined with a client seed; almost exactly the same as with dice sites Smiley

if that so, i think that it will be harder to win that lottery because you combine it with client seed. Btw you call it instant or just lower the draw time? And this variable stake? What does it mean and have anything to do with client combining?
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:13:32 PM

if that so, i think that it will be harder to win that lottery because you combine it with client seed. Btw you call it instant or just lower the draw time? And this variable stake? What does it mean and have anything to do with client combining?

Nope, the draw will still be 5 from 24, so the chances of winning are the same. I just need a client seed so that I can demonstrate that I'm not cheating you. And no, variable stake is independent of that. Roughly speaking, where previously you could play 0.25 mBTC and win 1.7 BTC, now you can play 0.125 to win only 0.85 BTC; it allows people to play with smaller amounts (and for me to add a faucet). It's also much easier to understand. If you give me 30 minutes or so, it should be live and ready to try out.

Erza
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:40:59 PM

Nope, the draw will still be 5 from 24, so the chances of winning are the same. I just need a client seed so that I can demonstrate that I'm not cheating you. And no, variable stake is independent of that. Roughly speaking, where previously you could play 0.25 mBTC and win 1.7 BTC, now you can play 0.125 to win only 0.85 BTC; it allows people to play with smaller amounts (and for me to add a faucet). It's also much easier to understand. If you give me 30 minutes or so, it should be live and ready to try out.

So you lower your jackpot by increasing the ticket price with the chance of winning the same? How can that be? This is similiar to jackpot racer but you sure need to make 0.125 btc easier than 0.25mbtc. If that happens I think people will choose 0.25mtc because you have same chance to win bigger prize

Btw the total jackpot is only 1.7btc and no more? Or you intend to increase more?
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:43:53 PM

Sorry, it was 0.125 mBTC, to clarify.

The jackpot decreases as the stake decreases. It's just I no longer force an arbitrarily high wager, and you can see instantly (with 128ms so far) how it worked.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:44:52 PM

I tried to test how that lottery works. I was baited by that 'first ticket free' promotion actually.

But I see that site is under maintenance now, how soon can we expect it to be back online?

If I understand correctly switching to instant draw system means that you will have to potentially pay more prizes, can you do that?
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:45:41 PM

I tried to test how that lottery works. I was baited by that 'first ticket free' promotion' actually.

But I see that site is under maintenance now, how soon can we expect it to be back online?

Probably within 15 minutes.

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:16:12 AM

This website is on  MAINTENANCE WORK UNDERWAY
When your website will come back i want to Buy lots of Tickets on your Website
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:49:03 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 01:21:36 AM by TemplarKnightUK

SatoshiLottery is back online. I'll be watching closely over the next short period of time to make sure everything is taking place correctly. You must alert me to any inconsistency in the system immediately if you detect it.

I wish you all the best of luck Smiley

EDIT: Not quite yet, still some difficulty with authentication/registration. Very soon

EDIT AGAIN: All blocks removed; safe and clear to go

Erza
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:44:15 AM

Sorry, it was 0.125 mBTC, to clarify.

The jackpot decreases as the stake decreases. It's just I no longer force an arbitrarily high wager, and you can see instantly (with 128ms so far) how it worked.

Yeah i do understand that, you lower your jackpot as the stake will decrease but what I mean are you going to refill it someday when someone hit? Or you just gone after all the jackpot is being hit?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:33:46 AM

To be honest with you, before official start, you should run some free test with little awards, just to check if everything is working.

Many users will help you just for fun, and you will not have so many complains..

Maybe still is not to late.. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████