Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOTTERY] SatoshiLottery - Play 0.25 mBTC, WIN 4 BTC!. 200 s/min faucet.  (Read 7135 times)
Opung

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:23:31 AM

System has change on new version  Huh .
sir i wanna sell my ticket yesterday and result please. I've deposit for this game, just make sure what my ticket result.
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:47:29 AM

Sorry, it was 0.125 mBTC, to clarify.

The jackpot decreases as the stake decreases. It's just I no longer force an arbitrarily high wager, and you can see instantly (with 128ms so far) how it worked.

Yeah i do understand that, you lower your jackpot as the stake will decrease but what I mean are you going to refill it someday when someone hit? Or you just gone after all the jackpot is being hit?

Of course: it will be refilled with all of the net losing wagers, increasing the multiplier. If it is won, then a new one of similar size to this one will be created, and it will again roll over naturally.

To be honest with you, before official start, you should run some free test with little awards, just to check if everything is working.

Many users will help you just for fun, and you will not have so many complains..

Maybe still is not to late.. Wink

This would seem wise, but I did try to keep it to very late hours!

System has change on new version  Huh .
sir i wanna sell my ticket yesterday and result please. I've deposit for this game, just make sure what my ticket result.

I apologise that it won't allow you to see yesterday's tickets: there were 8 free tickets, and they were converted to account credit in the shift (so you were awarded 8x25000 = 200000).

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:18:52 PM

Just tried your site again and it seems that i prefer the old method which make us wondering how much that we can win on that day. So they wont spend all of their money just to hit this thing. At first i thought that you will change the prize multiplier but in the end you are just making this more simple and instant. That is really great job but actually i dont really like it for now. Thanks for a great improvement
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:55:24 PM

Can't SatoshiLottery just run away with the Bitcoins when the Jackpot is high enough?!
No, the sum of all future expected commissions and the resale value of the Company will always
be higher than the present Jackpot, making it fiscally unwise to do so.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me here!
Could u please explain this part? How do u evaluate the resale value of the Company after it runs away with user's money?

TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:50:51 PM

Can't SatoshiLottery just run away with the Bitcoins when the Jackpot is high enough?!
No, the sum of all future expected commissions and the resale value of the Company will always
be higher than the present Jackpot, making it fiscally unwise to do so.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me here!
Could u please explain this part? How do u evaluate the resale value of the Company after it runs away with user's money?

It'd surely be zero after having lost the trust of the community. It's only a hypothetical instance, anyway.

Just tried your site again and it seems that i prefer the old method which make us wondering how much that we can win on that day. So they wont spend all of their money just to hit this thing. At first i thought that you will change the prize multiplier but in the end you are just making this more simple and instant. That is really great job but actually i dont really like it for now. Thanks for a great improvement

My apologies you don't like the new version as much as the old version. It just occurrred to me that people weren't waiting around to see how the game works, or even checking their draw the next day, or understanding the system. It is simpler now, but if you set limits you won't spend all of your coins at once.

TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:41:06 PM

Daily bump

I'd normally remind that the draw is coming soon, but it is now whenever you decide it to be!

Good luck!

btcforks

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:48:14 PM

Daily bump

I'd normally remind that the draw is coming soon, but it is now whenever you decide it to be!

Good luck!
thanks for the information and I hope to get it
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:20:54 PM

Daily bump

Good luck!
thanks for the information and I hope to get it

You're welcome, and I hope you enjoy the game!

I've also now added a faucet, at 200 satoshi/minute.

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:42:22 PM

Its good since i only play dice and sportsbetting games. I saw the site, its good and simple. Its also easy to use. For just 0.25mbtc you can have ticket. I suggest to get atleast 1-4 tickets since its very hard to win on any lottery. The prize is also good. Keep it up.
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:00:23 PM

Its good since i only play dice and sportsbetting games. I saw the site, its good and simple. Its also easy to use. For just 0.25mbtc you can have ticket. I suggest to get atleast 1-4 tickets since its very hard to win on any lottery. The prize is also good. Keep it up.

Thank you for your kind words: I intend to Smiley

TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:04:34 PM

I've re-added support for displaying the prizes and stake in local currency

TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:24:23 PM

Multipliers all increased; maximum Jackpot now 4 BTC!

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 11:11:50 AM

hello i have faced this issue

Max attempts exceeded.
Contact support.

email : puremage111@hotmail.com

Previously even i press on forgot password, i din't receive any email on my password and now it shows max attempts

Thanks!
TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:19:07 AM

hello i have faced this issue

Max attempts exceeded.
Contact support.

email : puremage111@hotmail.com

Previously even i press on forgot password, i din't receive any email on my password and now it shows max attempts

Thanks!

Ah yes: my sincerest apologies for this... Hotmail refuse emails from my server. It would be great if you could complain to them that they are interrupting your experience, but in the meantime, I will generate a reset token and send it from another mail server. Bear in mind it will expire in an hour, also.

Best wishes

TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:26:40 PM

Just to inform all, I've now added an auto-bidding bot, that will stake a set of numbers repeatedly until you win big Smiley

TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:49:13 PM

Today we surpassed 50,000 tickets played!

TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:00:51 AM

The first 5 hits winner in the site's history has been awarded today.
Anonymous user 6ed30b3eed multiplied a stake of 2 satoshi to 32,000 satoshi!

staxxd

Activity: 172

'Bout It.

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:38:43 PM

Hi Glad to see you here :p

TemplarKnightUK (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:12:21 PM

Hi Glad to see you here :p

Thank you staxxd Cheesy Hope you like the new site Cheesy

kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:49:26 PM

This lottery seems pretty cool. I don't know if it's "totally fair" (because I just did some small test) but at least (and until this moment) the system works pretty well. Just to adise, this  lottery here ---> Lottery-Bit.win, is a scam and neither the system, neither anything is right.

I really like the appearance and the simplicity of the website. Hope I'm not wrong, but even with Lottery been one of the most awful games to play, at least this seems cool to play.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██