Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Close  (Read 360 times)
iptv2000 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:14:44 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:35:11 PM by iptv2000

I to all, i want to buy an account at least  20+ activity, low price i can go first!
Send me pm
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:17:59 PM

I to all, i want to buy an account at least  20+ activity, low price i can go first!
Send me pm
For what purpose do you need a jr. member account? It only takes 2 weeks to get a jr. member account so why buy one?
If you are interested I have a jr. member account with a potential full member 190+ activity, I will sell it to you for ,0.02 btc.
dorhug121

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:57:46 PM

i have bunch of newbie , but have pot activity nearly member need 1 more weeks  to be pot member , send me message for the price ty Smiley
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:00:57 PM

I to all, i want to buy an account at least  20+ activity, low price i can go first!
Send me pm

If you want a good quality accounts, you can contact the trusted seller " Neotox " . He is a really good guy I can recommend you.  He is also an escrow , so no need to worry about scam.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:10:33 PM

Send me pm

If you want a good quality accounts, you can contact the trusted seller " Neotox " . He is a really good guy I can recommend you.  He is also an escrow , so no need to worry about scam.
Afaik, neotox only sells full member accounts and above and potential account.
Iptv, cloverdale is right. It only takes less than a month to get a jr. member account so buyin one would be a waste of money unless you are buying potential account. You should post here your budget so interested seller would know.
letyouearn2

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:24:58 PM

Send me pm

Iptv, cloverdale is right. It only takes less than a month to get a jr. member account so buyin one would be a waste of money unless you are buying potential account. You should post here your budget so interested seller would know.

I was just assuming that may be neotox have some stocks of member rank. That's why I have recommended OP to contact him.

iptv2000 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:02:49 PM

Send me pm

Yes guys you're right! i'll just wait it make no sense to pay. Thanks for the tips
letyouearn2

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:06:50 PM

Send me pm

Yes guys you're right! i'll just wait it make no sense to pay. Thanks for the tips

Buddy,  if you have a higher budget , you can buy a full member or a sr. Member or you can go for Hero member ranked account.

Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:10:36 PM

i could do this for you. If you interested just Pm me i will give u one very cheap Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: