Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'd like to get some bitcoins. Is now a good time to do so?  (Read 25830 times)
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:53:51 PM

I'm planning on getting a fraction of a bitcoin. Maybe about 1/4 or 1/8 BTC just to fill my wallet with something. Is now a good time to do so?

well since 0,25 or even less of bitcoin is not that much,  i don't think that you will be able to get profit from this halving's price rise so now it's not best time to buy

wait few weeks or even month and when price will fall, buy bitcoins then, because if you buy for smaller price you will save some of your money so you can buy more bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legasean

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

I'm planning on getting a fraction of a bitcoin. Maybe about 1/4 or 1/8 BTC just to fill my wallet with something. Is now a good time to do so?

well since 0,25 or even less of bitcoin is not that much,  i don't think that you will be able to get profit from this halving's price rise so now it's not best time to buy

wait few weeks or even month and when price will fall, buy bitcoins then, because if you buy for smaller price you will save some of your money so you can buy more bitcoins

I also would wait for a later moment because the fact is that the bitcoin halving is coming and the price is now already high, you are too late if you are buying right now if you ask me.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:11:56 AM

Its the best time to buy bitcoins, dont wait for tomorrow. Everyday as halving gets near bitcoin increases its value. Dont wait after halving since btc will possibly go down. You must buy now and sell a week before the halving.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:58:04 AM

Buying now is not really good but I think its still worth it, if you buy them now you still can make nice profits with the bitcoin.
If you are lucky the profits will be nice depending on the halving of course.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:20:34 AM

whenever i see this kind of question in the forum the first thing that comes to my mind to tell is that "buy before it is too late".

and it is not late yet, you have already missed out on a lot of profit but there is still room to grow so buy now to enjoy the rest of the ride at least.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:03:29 AM

Yes because the price of bitcoin is getting higher and it didn't give a bad sign that it will go down. So, buy bitcoins now before it's to late. As other people said it's better late than never Grin.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:07:56 AM

Yes because the price of bitcoin is getting higher and it didn't give a bad sign that it will go down. So, buy bitcoins now before it's to late. As other people said it's better late than never Grin.

For now, maybe yes as we are facing or approaching the halving. After halving period, thats another story since we didnt know what will happen next. Will it continue the momentum or to lie low. Always monitor the market movement. Good luck.

Open for Campaigns
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:25:26 AM

Its the best time to buy bitcoins, dont wait for tomorrow. Everyday as halving gets near bitcoin increases its value. Dont wait after halving since btc will possibly go down. You must buy now and sell a week before the halving.

Yes we need to observe before the halving like 1 week or 2 because i'm sure that many users will also do the same that they will sell their coins if the bitcoin reached $900-1k per piece.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:28:26 AM

If you don't care for the price and i will say Yes! and even though you buy your bitcoin in a high price you can still make a profit by holding it for the incoming bitcoin halving event on the month of july, im sure that after halving the price of the bitcoin will be higher than the price now.
It is sure that in the halving and after that the price will increase to a much higher value that everyone will see their coins double up, so why not buy now and be lucky like all other people who have already got a bigger profit in the last few month and are going to increase their wealth much more in the coming few months.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:42:53 PM

Every time is a good time to buy btc,and every time can be bad time as well...

It depends of your strategy and your plan.

I`m an optimist and i believe that, in the long run, bitcoin will be very profitable.

Good luck with buying OP  Wink
Nowadays every time can be good time to buy bitcoin as much as possible but not bad for buying it as well, as from a few months the price of bitcoin is increasing and the developers’ speculation are telling us that the price of bitcoin will increase to a much higher value.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:50:57 PM

currently what will happen in the market is just speculation, and so my suggestion is that you don't invest more than you're willing to lose, as to avoid committing to something that may go wrong, as this is all educated assumption
Looking at the current market there are two things that could happen, the bitcoin value could become stable, or the market could attempt to rectify itself, and the bitcoin price will reverse to around $470, my advice, look at the trends, buy when it appears low and so you will make money if the trend increases

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:57:20 AM

I think you can do it right now but I would not really recommend you to do this because of the price that is now high and I think it will lower a bit before the halving honestly.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:02:22 AM

i think you must be careful. the rate is now very high. i think  you should be careful the market can take a reverse acceleration. i think you should wait a little now. other wise you will ensure a big lose.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:27:54 AM

i think you must be careful. the rate is now very high. i think  you should be careful the market can take a reverse acceleration. i think you should wait a little now. other wise you will ensure a big lose.

I think even though the price is very high now we can still make a profit because there is no sign that the price of the bitcoin will crashed down. In fact the price of bitcoin now is a little bit stable and a good sign that it will increase more after halving Smiley.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:55:38 AM

Definitely. In my opinion it's always a good time to get into bitcoin, whether you buy a large amount or small amount. It's good to experiment with some real bitcoins instead of dust.

I suggest you get it from Localbitcoins.com. Best exchange I've used.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:39:27 PM

I think you can do it right now but I would not really recommend you to do this because of the price that is now high and I think it will lower a bit before the halving honestly.

Well as mentioned bitcoin buying is good even now because ongoing price increase will probably give good profit. In my opinion one can at least get a profit of $20 if bought now.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:34:43 PM

Has the OP actually purchased the btc form the date he posted till date he would have being in profit only. Also in coming time it seems to rise may be in the name of halving or till the time china starts selling and the crash will be on the cards. Lets wait and watch.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:23:33 PM

I suggest that you wait a little longer for a drop in price. It's had a big increase over the last couple of months but with the upcoming halving, it's hard to tell if the increase is already built in.
I think he do not have to wait, and have to buy bitcoin as soon as possible as with each day we are seeing a big increase in the price and this increase will continue for a few months more or maybe it continue till the end of the year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:48:33 PM

I suggest that you wait a little longer for a drop in price. It's had a big increase over the last couple of months but with the upcoming halving, it's hard to tell if the increase is already built in.
I think he do not have to wait, and have to buy bitcoin as soon as possible as with each day we are seeing a big increase in the price and this increase will continue for a few months more or maybe it continue till the end of the year.

you are right, now it is not the time to wait any more in buying bitcoin, as now the price of bitcoin will not comeback and if he ait a little more then he will lose the opportunity to earn profit in the time of halving.
pandalion98 (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 02:09:08 AM

Definitely. In my opinion it's always a good time to get into bitcoin, whether you buy a large amount or small amount. It's good to experiment with some real bitcoins instead of dust.

I suggest you get it from Localbitcoins.com. Best exchange I've used.
Yup. I'm gathering BTC right now. Thanks for the advice, everyone Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: