Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:18:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [wts] Theoccult.bz account  (Read 23130 times)
Dorkslayz (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:54:23 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 03:52:25 PM by Dorkslayz

Payment accepted : Skrill | PAYPAL | BTC

Email : Soacratastore@gmail.com

Theoccult.bz price :  40 euro

Theoccult review : TheOccult.bz, as the name implies, is a specialty tracker that deals with occult, esoteric, mystical, and other similar topics.

Some topics are not allowed, such as aliens, conspiracies, scientology, self-help & lifestyle (ThePlace.bz deals with this), and general math and science that doesn't deal with "occult" issues. This can cause some confusion, as the line between what is, and what isn't occult can be blurry, and different moderators seem to have varying opinions when it comes to the more blurry topics.

Overall, this tracker is a very good one -- perhaps the only real one -- if you are into these sort of topics. It is fast growing, and new, having begun in Jan, 2009. If it continues on this track, it will become more and more of a one stop shop for occult-type topics
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:42:20 PM

How many users are there registered on there as of now. How much activity does it have. What are your account stats. Why is this different from me just searching on google.
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:48:24 PM

How many users are there registered on there as of now. How much activity does it have. What are your account stats. Why is this different from me just searching on google.

if you tape : The occult tracker review it`s really simple : http://www.invitehawk.com/topic/37434-the-occult-to-2015/
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:13:01 PM

if you tape : The occult tracker review it`s really simple : http://www.invitehawk.com/topic/37434-the-occult-to-2015/

WOW, I have actually been interestedl in this off and on since I was younger, but I really like my learning the old fashion way, books. Seems interesting. I might search for an invite cheaper than the one offered because it does seem pretty high.
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:24:45 PM

WOW, I have actually been interestedl in this off and on since I was younger, but I really like my learning the old fashion way, books. Seems interesting. I might search for an invite cheaper than the one offered because it does seem pretty high.

Invites are disabled from what i know but GOOD LUCK Smiley
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:40:37 PM

up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: