Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice Script Developer needed  (Read 621 times)
VC George (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Carpe noctem

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:11:26 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 02:28:12 AM by VC George

I need a dice script, probably accepting both bitcoin and ethereum + troll box etc. I'll be paying in btc and the transaction will be carried only with reputable escrow, no gimlicks.

The offer must contain every detail, coding language, specs and will need vouching before I decide  Cheesy

Thanks
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
x13

Activity: 336

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:32:52 PM

I am currently working on writing a custom dice script for two altcoins. The script is based on the open source code of this project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1062680.0
If this script fits your needs then I could adapt the way that it works with Ethereum, too. I have not worked with the Ethereum API yet. However I have the skills to do.

I need a dice scrypt, probably accepting both bitcoin and ethereum + troll box etc. I'll be paying in btc and the transaction will be carried only with reputable escrow, no gimlicks.

The offer must contain every detail, coding language, specs and will need vouching before I decide  Cheesy

Thanks

VC George (OP)

Carpe noctem

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:40:18 PM

I am currently working on writing a custom dice script for two altcoins. The script is based on the open source code of this project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1062680.0
If this script fits your needs then I could adapt the way that it works with Ethereum, too. I have not worked with the Ethereum API yet. However I have the skills to do.

I need a dice scrypt, probably accepting both bitcoin and ethereum + troll box etc. I'll be paying in btc and the transaction will be carried only with reputable escrow, no gimlicks.

The offer must contain every detail, coding language, specs and will need vouching before I decide  Cheesy

Thanks
I was reading this, will pm you tomorrow
VC George (OP)

Carpe noctem

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:43:33 PM

Bump
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:08:56 PM

Do you still needed i found a old developer of dice game that you can use in any crypto bitcoin or altcoin here just contact this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=143958
maybe it may help..
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:16:21 PM

Do you still needed i found a old developer of dice game that you can use in any crypto bitcoin or altcoin here just contact this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=143958
maybe it may help..

I did read somehwere about backdoor on his scripts.

Not sure if the exact allegation but nick is familiar
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:27:38 PM

U need to sign a message with an address holding 10+ BTC before getting serious interests. Good developers are costly.

VC George (OP)

Carpe noctem

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:25:56 PM

U need to sign a message with an address holding 10+ BTC before getting serious interests. Good developers are costly.
Can do, but frankly am not paying anyone 5k euros for a script, besides am the one who's doing the layouts/forum/database etc just need a readable script and after escrowed backdoor inspection am paying (:
Not a rookie  Wink
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:47:18 PM

Are you even serious ? I'm sure he doesn't want to hire the next Linus Torvalds .10BTC for writing a script is way too much,if those were the standards followed in the industry I'm sure there would be a lot of respect for coders.Coders are treated like shit and are one of the most cheapest labors in the Internet Revolution.

You don't have to sign any message ,just hire someone who is capable and put the money in the escrow on the terms agreed.
TheBarMan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:51:34 PM

Thanks

please provide an estimation of the money that you want spent and if is enought we can talk in PV

Thanks
VC George (OP)

Carpe noctem

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:40:30 PM

Thanks

please provide an estimation of the money that you want spent and if is enought we can talk in PV

Thanks

Define enough, there's a guy doing it for 0.9 btc and he also has a site +some extras. I sent him an email & still waiting on his response about escrow, proof/reading etc (www.cryptodicescript.com/)
TheBarMan

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:30:05 AM

Thanks

Thanks

Define enough, there's a guy doing it for 0.9 btc and he also has a site +some extras. I sent him an email & still waiting on his response about escrow, proof/reading etc (www.cryptodicescript.com/)

so, youre offering .9 BTC???

if you offer .9 and you dont close the offer with the other guy please sent me a PV.

Thanks

VC George (OP)

Carpe noctem

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:16:58 AM

The offer must contain every detail, coding language, specs and will need vouching before I decide  Cheesy

Thanks

Thanks

so, youre offering .9 BTC???

if you offer .9 and you dont close the offer with the other guy please sent me a PV.

Thanks
Compared to that www.cryptodicescript.com what do u have to offer. I will likely turn this into a rev share project at some point and build a crowdfunding portfolio kickstarting user ideas  Smiley fun stuff.
TheBarMan

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:40:41 AM

you saw the page??

it says that have the script running in some sites but no one is running, i look for them and the are not there...

well, thats no realy important...

look, maybe is better if yo buy the script with him because he has all ready and i dont, i had to start from the very beginning, and you want graphics and all?  dont you??

i was thinking in something like this:

http://faucetgame.com/faucet

the dice section is more like only high and low...

thats a good game...

maybe we can talk later about the other part of the project, im investing my sel for projects like btcjam (loan p2p) or something like that.

good day
Studio60

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:09:19 AM

Sent you a PM Smiley

Regarding www.cryptodicescript.com I would be careful. It may be a scam. As TheBarMan says the links that are supposed to show the script in action don't work. It also seems strange that you click the Buy button and are immediately asked to send BTC to some address, then contact them to say you paid. If it's a scam and anyone sends payment, good luck getting the BTC back. For a site with no established reputation and no escrow option, or option to try/view the script before sending it seems strange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: