Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WAGGAWAGGA.CO] Launching the PvP game Pots  (Read 2051 times)
waggawagga (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:21:20 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 09:56:37 PM by waggawagga

We developed a few simple cryptographic games using our secure payment and wallet service where you are the king of your cash.

We would greatly appreciate to try our portal and payment service out and any feedback is welcome.

Please keep in mind we are in beta version and more games are coming soon

P.S. registering is easy. just sign up with your email and you will receive your password and token. With the token you can access our games and with the password your anoon.co gaming wallet

Thanks.

The Wagga Wagga Team
www.waggawagga.co
www.p2nex.co
www.anoon.co

by www.start-it.co

learn more about US!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:19:26 PM

Interesting.  Would like to definitely try out 'Let's Argue' hehe.

Is there anything above and beyond that makes it the 'most secure wallet'?
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:26:44 PM

hey DOGEDIGITAL,

thanks for your interest Smiley We are launching the simple Flip the Coin game soon where you can play against others or a computer.
Let's argue is going to be great in our opinion and we hope to launch it within the next week as well. You know .... to feed the trolls haha Cheesy

It terms of security we are using www.p2nex.co, which is  our proprietary wallet, debit card, trading and payment solution with patent pending secuirty features.
Be sure to check out more about the payment system on the website!

Please do not hesitate to ask us more questions.

The Wagga team
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:30:53 PM

hey DOGEDIGITAL,

thanks for your interest Smiley We are launching the simple Flip the Coin game soon where you can play against others or a computer.
Let's argue is going to be great in our opinion and we hope to launch it within the next week as well. You know .... to feed the trolls haha Cheesy

It terms of security we are using www.p2nex.co, which is  our proprietary wallet, debit card, trading and payment solution with patent pending secuirty features.

The Wagga team

Yes, I understood that p2nex was taking care of the transactions.

I couldn't find much more information other than secured by SHA-512 and being in experimental mode though.

Anyways, good luck with the site!  I'll be back for Let's argue! Smiley
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:46:46 PM

hey DOGEDIGITAL,

The Wagga team

I couldn't find much more information other than secured by SHA-512 and being in experimental mode though.

Hi there Dogedigital,

glad to hear you're looking forward to Let's Argue, personally, I can't wait for the Hillary vs Trump questions :smile:

I'm part of the team behind the payment system as well as game development.

You're right, there is a lot above and beyond! Of course, the 'most secure wallet' is always up for debate, however we like to think playing on our portal is a little bit different to playing on other websites. Your wallet is part of ANOON, which is based on a type of closed blockchain technology, which means your deposit is not in a third party wallet. It's yours! And it can be linked to a payment card.

As you've seen already, it's still under the experimental p2nex website, so the user experience is not that great just yet, but the system engine has been tested since last year. The next couple of updates (mostly cosmetic UX stuff) will come out in quick succession now.

The games are also in beta version, we still have to launch an affiliate program and redesign the portal so that it's more interesting.

Hope you find this interesting!

Join us in some of the games!

also follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/waggasquared to keep up to date Smiley
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:58:43 PM

hey DOGEDIGITAL,

The Wagga team

Also forgot to mention, the way the "blockchain" and node communication is also unique and first of its kind (patent pending). With the definitive p2nex->anoon migration bound to be finalised soon, you will be able to find the technical specifications of the technology.

Please feel free to ask anything you'd like about the technology. We like to hear questions and suggestions! It will also greatly help us preparing the informative part of the new websites Smiley
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:54:02 AM

I really like the colours you use on the site http://p2nex.co . what exactly do you mean by player vs player. All that was said is that it has social options like chat. That's not player vs player.
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:00:17 AM

I really like the colours you use on the site http://p2nex.co . what exactly do you mean by player vs player. All that was said is that it has social options like chat. That's not player vs player.

Hi JasonXG,

Thank you very much for your interest in waggawagga games. You play against other players for the pot of BTC in the POTS game. in Flip the coin you can play against other players or vsa c omputer. THis game is coming next week. And Let's argue will be a team oriented games based on questions and answers.

OH and BTW our instant lottery is coming to the portal too. We just have to take care of a few technical changes.

Try it out Smiley

The WaggaWagga team
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:45:21 PM

Hi JasonXG,

Thank you very much for your interest in waggawagga games. You play against other players for the pot of BTC in the POTS game. in Flip the coin you can play against other players or vsa c omputer. THis game is coming next week. And Let's argue will be a team oriented games based on questions and answers.

OH and BTW our instant lottery is coming to the portal too. We just have to take care of a few technical changes.

Try it out Smiley

The WaggaWagga team

Oh ! Now I see ! Actually that sounds really cool. Good idea ! I guess you dont need as much as a bankroll. Yes I will try the site out I like the sound of it. Will you run any promotions at some point ? Thanks for the fast reply and I wish you the best of luck.
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:43:53 PM

Hi JasonXG,

Try it out Smiley

The WaggaWagga team

Oh ! Now I see ! Actually that sounds really cool. Good idea ! I guess you dont need as much as a bankroll. Yes I will try the site out I like the sound of it. Will you run any promotions at some point ? Thanks for the fast reply and I wish you the best of luck.

Hi JasonXG,

yes we are preparing many things in the near future. We believe in launching beta version as well so that players like you can try it and propose chnages and find bugs etc for us (if there are any). We are also preparing an affiliate system, promotions and overall fun for all our users.

We are here to stay Smiley

The WaggaWagga team
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:12:13 PM

Hello all fans and players,

We have launched a new Pilot project for you so that you can try our portal.
GET UP TO 150.000 Satoshis after signing up!!

Here is how

http://start-it.co/welcome-to-waggawagga-test-program/

The WaggaWagga team
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 08:29:09 PM

I just want to be honest here. This sire right here --> http://start-it.co/ <-- is really good looking and professional. When the site loads everything pops up and locks into place. Very nice.

Ok this site http://www.waggawagga.co/ need a bit of work on the homepage, not because it's bad its just not as pretty as it could be. The spacing needs work and clearer red without jagged edges. The games do look cool, it's some thing different its not a rehash of another site.

http://p2nex.co/ great looking black and green is classic one of my favs.
The only thing is that icon in the top left corner looks a bit odd there . Like out of place. Perhaps a green one ?

Good job guys. You should actually consider doing websites for people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:00:39 PM

I just want to be honest here. This sire right here --> http://start-it.co/ <-- is really good looking and professional. When the site loads everything pops up and locks into place. Very nice.

Ok this site http://www.waggawagga.co/ need a bit of work on the homepage, not because it's bad its just not as pretty as it could be. The spacing needs work and clearer red without jagged edges. The games do look cool, it's some thing different its not a rehash of another site.

http://p2nex.co/ great looking black and green is classic one of my favs.
The only thing is that icon in the top left corner looks a bit odd there . Like out of place. Perhaps a green one ?

Good job guys. You should actually consider doing websites for people.

Thanks for the great feedback! Really appreciate it.

I'm sure some of our websites still need work. Also, p2nex was more or less a test platform, the one we have developed and will be taken further is anoon.co. Hope you'll like that one too!
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:15:24 PM

WaggaWagga PvP tournament for 7.5 BTC in prizes featuring our bitcoin based payment system ANOON

We are launching our WaggaWagga.co games portal with a tournament!

What you need to know:

Date and time: 1st of September, 18:00 UTC
Duration: 72 hours
Prizes: 7.5 BTC in a total of 5 prizes
Entry bonus: 100,000 satoshi usable in game

The details:

Registration is simple. Visit https://www.anoon.co/launch/waggawagga and put in your email. You will automatically have your account created on the cryptographic payment system ANOON with your gaming wallet connected to WaggaWagga. You will receive the login credentials along with instructions on how to activate a script to redeem the 100,000 satoshi entry bonus.

The game is also simple. Players play against each other in rounds. Each round, players can bet three times into the Pot. The chances of a single player winning the Pot is proportional to the percentage of their bet to the total amount in the Pot.

For example, if a player bets 0.01 BTC in a pot of 0.1 BTC, they have a 10% chance of winning the pot. Every player can bet a maximum of three times into one round of the game, where the minimum single bet is 0.0001 BTC.

The roll is triggered either when two minutes pass from the first two players entering their bets, or when the total number of discrete bets hits 50. The roll then picks the winner.

The prizes for the tournament are the following: first, second and third place in highest profit earn 3, 2 and 1 BTC respectively, 1 BTC is awarded to the player with the highest amount betted and 0.5 BTC is a surprise prize.

-----------------
What we do:

The game was created to showcase our new cryptographic payment system ANOON. ANOON is meant to facilitate instant transactions of any size between accounts of users and services.

For instance, if you want to place instant bets on a website, you first have to deposit bitcoin with the provider. With ANOON, you have a bank account where you can choose to have wallets connected to services. You can also get a debit card if you want to use your bitcoin anywhere.

You can purchase bitcoin with PayPal through ANOON, or you can deposit bitcoin onto your ANOON account using the public blockchain (this feature is available directly from WaggaWagga).
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:41:15 PM

I've signed up, but I did not get in my email password?
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:55:26 PM

Check your email once again, I've received two emails after registration. First email about the Tournameny and the free 100k satoshi and the other one is about my account that has been generated along with the password and token.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:02:28 PM

Hi,
have you checked the spam folder? Automated messages can get filtered there sometimes. Let me know if you have the problem.
Cheers!
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:25:00 PM

In case you cannot find the email, go to anoon.co and request a new password. Let me know if it works then!
Zilara12

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:40:57 PM

Im not 100% sure but i think competitions/tournaments etc needs to be placed in Games and Rounds. Again im not sure Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
waggawagga (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:45:07 PM

Im not 100% sure but i think competitions/tournaments etc needs to be placed in Games and Rounds. Again im not sure Smiley

Alright, thanks for letting me know, I'll message the mods.
Although, I didn't want to start another thread concerning the launch of one website.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: