Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 09:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying CSGO/DOTA2 items/Steam card,any ,items bulk with 55~60,not sure the card  (Read 736 times)
santouao (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:36:10 PM

hello ,guys ,i am buying csgo/DOTA2 skins /keys ,bul;k always ,and price as title ,if u need sell ,leave me a comment ,and i will reply u ,well ,won't let u down . Smiley

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:40:34 PM

I have a Counter-Strike Complete gift available
Let me know if interested
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:03:15 PM

I have a Counter-Strike Complete gift available
Let me know if interested
Tongue thx a lot dude ,but i just need buy items ,no game ,sorry

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:21:23 AM

what kind of dota items are you looking for, i have over 500 items in my armoury

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:04:02 AM

what kind of dota items are you looking for, i have over 500 items in my armoury
EVERYTHING CAN BE TRADE  OR CAN BE SELL INTO STEAM MARKET .THAT'S ALL

[/center]
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:32:03 AM

are you paying market prices or just below ive got a some sets id like to sell and some various misc items etc let me know

santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:46:27 AM

are you paying market prices or just below ive got a some sets id like to sell and some various misc items etc let me know
we can use the steam tools to check price ,that's fair for almost items  Smiley how about ur idea ?

[/center]
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:48:19 AM

we can use the steam tools to check price ,that's fair for almost items  Smiley how about ur idea ?

I am also interested to know. I have a lot of items in my dota 2 inventory. I can say it is close to about 900 items. So do we take steam tools price as the price you going to buy or you only paying a certain percentage? And how are we going to do the trade?
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:01:14 AM

I am also interested to know. I have a lot of items in my dota 2 inventory. I can say it is close to about 900 items. So do we take steam tools price as the price you going to buy or you only paying a certain percentage? And how are we going to do the trade?
ofc only paying a certain percentage ,who will pay full price with cash ? the title said 55~60 ,guys ,watch carefuly before u reply plz

[/center]
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:17:16 AM

we can use the steam tools to check price ,that's fair for almost items  Smiley how about ur idea ?

ofc only paying a certain percentage ,who will pay full price with cash ? the title said 55~60 ,guys ,watch carefuly before u reply plz

I did read everything, The title was not stated clearly. It can refer to a bulk consist of 55-60 items(with certain values), 55-60USD as a bulk. That is why it is better to clarify with you. And it changes the meaning by using 'with'. I am an experience trade since years ago so i definitely know my stuffs.

I dont mind cashing out at 60% SCM but I am not interested to deal with you and it is quite a low chance that you are able to afford my dota inventory too.

However, i still like to wish you good luck with your sale. The offer is quite reasonable.
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:28:54 AM

I did read everything, The title was not stated clearly. It can refer to a bulk consist of 55-60 items(with certain values), 55-60USD as a bulk. That is why it is better to clarify with you. And it changes the meaning by using 'with'. I am an experience trade since years ago so i definitely know my stuffs.

I dont mind cashing out at 60% SCM but I am not interested to deal with you and it is quite a low chance that you are able to afford my dota inventory too.

However, i still like to wish you good luck with your sale. The offer is quite reasonable.

although i am not use the forum usually ,there is no items i can't afford if u can sell at 55  Smiley ,but if u offer 60 ,i need depends on the items which u need sell ,can u link me ur steam profile if u don't mind ?

[/center]
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:35:37 AM

although i am not use the forum usually ,there is no items i can't afford if u can sell at 55  Smiley ,but if u offer 60 ,i need depends on the items which u need sell ,can u link me ur steam profile if u don't mind ?

Well, lets say there are items that are worth so much that they exceed the limit of the steam community. One of the items i have is base platinum baby roshan which cost about 6 dc hooks and each dc hook is worth $120usd easily?
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:47:11 AM

Well, lets say there are items that are worth so much that they exceed the limit of the steam community. One of the items i have is base platinum baby roshan which cost about 6 dc hooks and each dc hook is worth $120usd easily?

well ,that's got be little hard for me cuz i am not good at dota2 items ,but can u just link me that ur profile ? well ,i just need see it and i can't fucking rob that items with ur link ,bro ,XD if that items really worth that much ,i am sure i can adfford .

[/center]
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:01:32 AM

well ,that's got be little hard for me cuz i am not good at dota2 items ,but can u just link me that ur profile ? well ,i just need see it and i can't fucking rob that items with ur link ,bro ,XD if that items really worth that much ,i am sure i can adfford .

Sure, i will pm you my steam account. You can have a look. It takes a dota 2 traders to know the price of some of my items, like legacy couriers etc.
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:10:34 AM

Sure, i will pm you my steam account. You can have a look. It takes a dota 2 traders to know the price of some of my items, like legacy couriers etc.
wow , impressive .is that all items really belong to u ? and u asking 60 for sell them ? if that's real u ,can we talk on steam? Shocked

[/center]
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:11:11 PM

I dont mind selling junks to you. However, 'betable' items like dc hooks, staches, arcana, pbr etc. are worth way more than that.
Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:24:58 PM

I just traded a bunch of my dota 2 items for around 13 dollars. he sent first and is trustworthy as far as i can see

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:20:16 PM

I just traded a bunch of my dota 2 items for around 13 dollars. he sent first and is trustworthy as far as i can see
thx dude ,rep added

[/center]
fakecher

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:21:03 PM

i have dota2 account 5.2 mmr
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:39:48 PM

I have quite a lot of good skins in my inventory. PM if you want further details and I can link you my steam profile.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: