Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello i am a new bitcointalk member :)  (Read 464 times)
InnoTech (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:37:33 PM

Greetings fellow bitcointalkers,

I have been in Bitcoin for a long time but it is the first time i have made a BTT account to talk about cryptocurrencies in a close manner Smiley

I am glad to see such a supportive group and to be a part of Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto's great plan  Grin

This is just my introduction  Cheesy

Cheers to the future of the blockchain
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:39:46 PM

Welcome to the Bitcoin revolution
InnoTech (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:54:07 PM

Welcome to the Bitcoin revolution

Thank you MsCollec  Grin

I believe a great future is ahead! It is the first time that Federal reserve talks about BTC, high ambitions
usairx

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:54:46 PM

Welcome both to our forum and to crypto world. Hope you find everything you are searching for. If you have any questions, there's begginers and help section
that you might find quite useful.

Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:32:49 AM

Welcome to the forum and i suggest to start being active by posting on different threads to gain some post quality and also gain some activity to rank up.
InnoTech (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:59:22 AM

Thank you Mvaporis1961 and usairx,

I won't let you two down and I am looking to make my account more believable, and with better rep.

I dont like the limits imposed on the amount of chatting i can do here for the time being.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:06:04 AM

I have been in Bitcoin for a long time but it is the first time i have made a BTT account to talk about cryptocurrencies in a close manner Smiley

I am glad to see such a supportive group and to be a part of Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto's great plan  Grin

This is just my introduction  Cheesy

Welcome just start exploring this forum you will get more tips on how to earn bitcoin here, i only suggest is you need to compose a better post it is necessary after then its very easy to join in signature campaign
Seodc

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:47:51 AM

I am glad to see such a supportive group and to be a part of Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto's great plan  Grin

This is just my introduction  Cheesy

Welcome just start exploring this forum you will get more tips on how to earn bitcoin here, i only suggest is you need to compose a better post it is necessary after then its very easy to join in signature campaign
yeah signature campaign is the first point, when someone join in this forum.
and wlecome to you, i hope you enjoyed here
Seggbek Ur

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:42:16 AM

Welcome InnoTech!
bitcointalk is a very good forum about economic, BTC and altcoins discussions, etc.
qavhity

Activity: 62
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:08:04 AM

try visiting all posts here..except for the local bords offcourse. unless u can speak therelanguage then its ok.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:01:05 AM

Welcome and good luck. I know that you will enjoy doing this.
InnoTech (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:29:20 PM

I am here from mid 2014, but I created a new BTT account recently as I have seen the positivity grow due to the maturity of members developing present here from 2 years ago.

I really love the discussions present here and look forward to participating  Cool Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: