Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC - Paying Cash In Your Bank (UK) Faster Payments + More [Worldwide]  (Read 25840 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 09:54:59 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 08:04:18 PM by Projects

Buying BTC paying -5% of bitstamp price when converted from usd to gbp , since mtgox price is now no longer "real" and is much more inflated than all the other exchanges.
If you have a large amount this is negotiable of course.
Please PM me if you wish to sell, I have many references and many happy people I have bought / sold from please check my trust also.
Can pay by faster payments into you UK bank account so you can receive the money very fast (within 2h usually much sooner) or I offer a variety of other methods including - cash deposit into your bank account, ukash voucher, paysafe voucher, amazon voucher, poker fund transfer, moneybookers, paypal, western union, moneygram - I am also open to other payment methods if there is something you need which is not on my list please pm me and I will see if it is possible.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
20max13

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 02:48:04 PM

PM'd
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 08:29:49 PM

Still buying please pm me if you are selling

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 08:34:51 PM

Just completed a successful transaction with Projects.

He was kind enough to honour the original rate we discussed despite me taking ages to get the BTC to him (I sent them to the wrong address, doh!)

Will use again Smiley
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 03:46:59 PM

Still looking to purchase more please PM me if you have some for sale

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 09:48:19 AM

Still need more PM if selling please

Scott J
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 04:46:48 PM

PM sent.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 06:08:39 PM

Another easy transaction completed with Scott J.
Still in need of more coins so please let me know if you are selling.

Scott J
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 06:21:08 PM

Another easy transaction completed with Scott J.
Transaction #2 was even smoother than the first - I sent to the correct address this time  Cheesy
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 08:57:31 AM

Looking for more coins please pm me if you have any for sale

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 04:33:31 PM

Just purchased some more coins but still need plenty more can pay by any of the methods above or if there is something not listed let me know and I can see what I can do

mailaddy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 03:59:23 PM

Successful transaction with Projects completed - professionally handled and payment was made exactly on schedule.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:48:03 PM

Still looking for more BTC please pm me if you are selling.

Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 03:37:40 PM

Just did an exchange with Projects.  Cash was in my bank account within 10 minutes of me sending the BTC (he sent on 1 confirm and faster transfer was definitely faster this time).  Will definitely use again.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 12:16:15 PM

Looking for more coins today please pm me if you have any for sale

uhoh

Activity: 742

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 12:57:26 PM

Unbelievably fast service. Thanks

+1
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 09:04:08 AM

Buying more coins today if you are selling please pm

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 09:24:53 AM

Online and ready to buy - bought thousands of pounds worth of coins so buy from me with confidence.
Many happy customers please check out my feedback thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=121303.0

Buying since mid 2012.

Still paying 7.5% under mtgox please pm me if you wish to sell and how you wish to be paid - any method is possible!

TimJBenham

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 10:02:20 AM

Still paying 7.5% under mtgox

Doesn't sound very attractive. I can get a better rate for GBP cash or Skrill on bitmit.net.

You are a warlord in the outskirts of the known world struggling to establish a kingdom in the wild lands.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 10:24:43 AM

Still paying 7.5% under mtgox

Doesn't sound very attractive. I can get a better rate for GBP cash or Skrill on bitmit.net.

That is your opinion, I however get more than enough people asking to sell to me so they clearly think so.
I have a lot of advantages over bitmit for one instant cash - within 5 minutes of receiving the BTC and I am available most of the time to trade whether you want it in your bank or another method.
I also offer other services like cash deposits into bank accounts where people wish to avoid the paper trail of online banking, cash, vouchers, moneygram or western union and open to any other payment method.
Also I have significant rep and have traded many thousands of pounds so you have no fear of being scammed either.
I also normally buy at -10% and have many happy customers who sold to me for that price also, so -7.5% is actually a good deal for them right now. Also that fee is quite reasonable considering the volatility of BTC - it can drop more than 7.5% in a day these days, so depending on the timing you can actually make money selling to me also.
So back to the topic - I am still buying BTC please contact me if you have any to sell - any amount. Will even negociate better prices if the amount is very high and will also meet you in person f2f in the UK if the amount is high and worth the travel costs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: