Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC - Paying Cash In Your Bank (UK) Faster Payments + More [Worldwide]  (Read 25840 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:10:56 PM

Bump

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:39:47 PM

bump

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Projects (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:21:28 AM

Online and buying please pm

KnowBuddy

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:27:32 PM

Sold  Projects 3.61BTC for uk bank transfer, Money arrived promptly! Thanks alot! Trade with confidence!
Projects (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:21:00 PM

Still buying please pm me

Projects (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:33:36 AM

Online and buying please pm me

Projects (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:40:34 PM

bump

TylerRice

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:16:12 PM

Hi I have 7.9 BTC since MT.Gox stopped serving Australia i would be interested in your service.

Thanks
Projects (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 09:00:33 AM

bump

iarsenaux

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:17:28 PM

pm sent
iarsenaux

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:25:47 PM

bro, i thought you gonna send me the sender's info after 12hours? almost 15 1/2 hours now still no info received.
Ban Curtain

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:04:05 AM

I still waiting for payment from Projects (since 25 june). Projects promised to resolve conflict until 31 July, but now he requests new delay without specification any terms of resolving. I hope Projects would answer me here when exactly he plan to resolve this conflict...
Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:25:56 AM

I still waiting for payment from Projects (since 25 june). Projects promised to resolve conflict until 31 July, but now he requests new delay without specification any terms of resolving. I hope Projects would answer me here when exactly he plan to resolve this conflict...

I have sent you proof of payment, the money has left my account. I have no evidence to suggest you have not received the money, there is nothing more I can do until the bank returns the funds to me and confirms you did not receive them, which they have not done.

Ban Curtain

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:05:40 AM

I have sent you proof of payment, the money has left my account. I have no evidence to suggest you have not received the money, there is nothing more I can do until the bank returns the funds to me and confirms you did not receive them, which they have not done.

Your "evidence" can be easy made in paint or html editor (screenshotted electronic form), I can give you symmetrical evidence that I haven't received any money with screenshot (or in screencast) of my e-banking transactions log. And my account is not frozen! So this means that problem is on your side. Even if you have sent money and your account is frozen why I must hold all risks of your banking problems?

On July 10 you said that 1-2 weeks is usual time for tracing, you said that 3 weeks is "more than enough" time to get this resolved. And I still waiting.

You failed second date and still don't offer any constructive resolution. You rejected all my variants of resolution with escrow and didn't offer any own.

If you offered any constructive resolutions and didn't play for time I wouldn't write all this shit here in public. But I don't know how to return my money or bitcoins now Sad

Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:16:54 AM

Your "evidence" can be easy made in paint or html editor (screenshotted electronic form), I can give you symmetrical evidence that I haven't received any money with screenshot (or in screencast) of my e-banking transactions log. And my account is not frozen! So this means that problem is on your side. Even if you have sent money and your account is frozen why I must hold all risks of your banking problems?

On July 10 you said that 1-2 weeks is usual time for tracing, you said that 3 weeks is "more than enough" time to get this resolved. And I still waiting.

You failed second date and still don't offer any constructive resolution. You rejected all my variants of resolution with escrow and didn't offer any own.

If you offered any constructive resolutions and didn't play for time I wouldn't write all this shit here in public. But I don't know how to return my money or bitcoins now Sad

I have done hundreds and hundreds of trades here and there has never been one problem which hasnt been resolved.
If you are being genuine your problem will also be resolved, but at the moment I cannot return funds to you because I do not have them, this is nothing to do with bank accounts being frozen they have left my account I do not have it any more, nor the bitcoins as they were sold.
If the funds do get returned to my account from a failed transfer then of course I will reimburse you.
There isnt much more I can say unfortunately other than we did a large trade of 2k through western union which you collected, you should know I am genuine, many people here have traded with me and yes somethings problems occur because nothing is never straightforward but if there is an issue I always resolved it.

That being said I am buying more bitcoins today if anyone else is selling, please do not let this put you off this was the first and only time I have sent an international bank transfer, I will not be doing that again every other method does not have such problems because I can without doubt prove I have sent the funds.

Ban Curtain

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:28:33 AM

I have done hundreds and hundreds of trades here and there has never been one problem which hasnt been resolved.
If you are being genuine your problem will also be resolved, but at the moment I cannot return funds to you because I do not have them, this is nothing to do with bank accounts being frozen they have left my account I do not have it any more, nor the bitcoins as they were sold.
If the funds do get returned to my account from a failed transfer then of course I will reimburse you.
There isnt much more I can say unfortunately other than we did a large trade of 2k through western union which you collected, you should know I am genuine, many people here have traded with me and yes somethings problems occur because nothing is never straightforward but if there is an issue I always resolved it.

That being said I am buying more bitcoins today if anyone else is selling, please do not let this put you off this was the first and only time I have sent an international bank transfer, I will not be doing that again every other method does not have such problems because I can without doubt prove I have sent the funds.

So answer please what we will do if your bank will not return you your money. Is this means that I lost my money forever? Nice business!
When you plan your bank to return you money from frozen account?
Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:36:36 AM

I dont know what you expect me to say, I have sent the money, the money has left my account to the account details you sent me.
If the money isnt returned to me then the transfer must have worked. I havent been notified of a failed transfer and all the account details are correct.
If you are being honest and you have not received the money I am genuinely sorry but at this moment I cannot determine if you are just trying to get paid twice.
There has not been one problem here I have not resolved and this will be no different if you are telling the truth.
At the moment my hands are tied.

Ban Curtain

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:57:55 AM

I dont know what you expect me to say
I expect you to answer my questions about date of resolution.

..., I have sent the money, the money has left my account to the account details you sent me.
If the money isnt returned to me then the transfer must have worked. I havent been notified of a failed transfer and all the account details are correct.

and another your answer from previous reply:
this is nothing to do with bank accounts being frozen they have left my account I do not have it any more
How they notify you if you have not this account anymore?  Huh

If you are being honest and you have not received the money I am genuinely sorry but at this moment I cannot determine if you are just trying to get paid twice.
There has not been one problem here I have not resolved and this will be no different if you are telling the truth.
At the moment my hands are tied.
I can prove that I haven't received funds. I can show to trustworthy person my banking account with its details and transaction logs (so he can be sure that I haven't received money and be sure that I don't fake evidence)

But you permanently don't answer simple questions.
You try to say that money can lost somewhere between my and your account, yeah? Smiley
You don't specify any dates. My only question is "When you resolve it?".

Maybe you have problems, but the way you are "resolving" it is the very bad business
Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:04:44 AM

You are asking me questions I cannot answer myself so how can I answer you?
I do NOT have the funds they have left my account. I can prove this also.
I do not know what to think to be honest, if you are trying to scam me (it wont work), if the funds are lost between banks (it happens, google it) or something else.
I have not had any notifications from the bank to tell me anything other than the transfer has been processed which I have a receipt for.
I did not want to do international bank transfer in the first place but you pretty much forced me to which also leads me to believe you are trying it on.
If the money gets returned to me and I get notified the bank transfer failed for whatever reason I will publicly apologise to you and reimburse you (with compensation) until that point I cannot do anything nor give you any dates because I do not have the money to repay you even if you could without doubt prove that the money hasnt hit your account because IT HAS LEFT MINE.
Had you continued to discuss this in private I would probably a bit more amicable but the fact you are mud slinging in public does you no favours with me.
I have had problems previously with people with failed WU transfers, failed MG transfers and even mail that went missing ALL REIMBURSED without issue because I knew exactly what was happening and could accept liability but for now I cannot accept any liability for this since the funds are not in my account any more.

I will not discuss this matter any more because I will just be reitterating what I have already said.

I am still buying BTC if anyone wishes to sell, please do not let this put you off 1 person claiming to have not received funds when 100s will testify I am legit I also will only do methods which are easy to trace NOT wires any more.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 09:40:36 AM

bump

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: