Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isnt waves supost to gett address today anyone did ?  (Read 1159 times)
satochi2

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:42:02 PM

i dont kow what you say
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:36:31 PM

The box for Waves address appeared on ICO accounts, they say today will be the launch of the lite client and in the coming days the sending of Waves will start. This has been said and confirmed by Sasha himself so it's not some gossip or speculation.

So you're saying the waves address is going to appear inside the box I thought this was supposed to happen to days ago

That's what i thought too. I've read it from the original thread of WAVES.

waves have no substance, just scammer easy pocketing from morons missing lisk ico. waves crazy promises of paycoin and eth scam play book with no substance, all with bloatchain idea.
on trading day they will releasing little coins at a time just like lisk to prevent mass dump to 0.0000000 then say it was ddos, watch and learn.

here we go Smiley if you've just bought thousands during the ICO, you wouldn't have to reply to all WAVES threads trashing everything. you still can buy this june 14 though.

i/ve trashing this crap before the ico even started! these morons see the easy opportunity from people missing the lisk ico to created this crap, easy pocket in millions! i bet they don't even realized it could be this easy with ton of free money.

If the price is 2-3x ICO, you will say its a scam.

If the price if below ICO, you will gloat.

Either way, critics are always right in their mind. Smiley

I think Waves will do 2x or so the first few days and will do significantly better once fiat integration is added.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:28:49 PM

I think Waves will do 2x or so the first few days and will do significantly better once fiat integration is added.

It will go to 0.005 within a couple of weeks - month.
It is as well executed as eth, doesn't compete with eth, and is probably more useful in general terms than eth.
All IMHO of course. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: