Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:48:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to Hire BBCode Forum Signature Programmer/Designer  (Read 535 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:30:00 AM

Hey Folks,

Looking to hire a creative, flexible and talented coder who is familiar with forum signatures on this site (BBCode I believe).

I am looking to have a custom signature created, one that really pops and stands out.

It will consist of a number of links of my recommended "BulletProof" service providers linking to my feeds.

I don't really have a budget "in mind".  I know a lot of this is template based and cut and paste. And there are tools that make things like rolling colors, tables, etc, pretty easy. I just don't have the time to tackle this right now.

What I'll do is I'll do a basic mock up which fit's the sites limitations/parameters for HERO level signatures in Photoshop, and would like the person I hire to get the coded version as close as possible.

Please see terms below, feel free to PM Questions, and those interested:  Please submit a basic Proposal of what you will offer, as well as sample BBCode Signatures you have created in a TXT file which is Zipped (or JPG) via PM Private Message on this forum. JPGs are fine, if supplying code, please supply original code so I can paste it into my BBCode viewer to preview.

Thanks and here are terms:

TERMS:

When:  As soon as I find the right person!

How Fast:
I'll deliver the mockup within 24-48 hours. -- Would like a first draft within 24 hours. (This is a fast simple job). -- I will then provide feedback within 12-24 hours. The revised draft should be returned to me within 24 hours.  The second draft should finalize the project, but bidders please allow for a 3rd "tweak" if necessary of if things are still off a bit. I think if you are able to get a close match to my mock up, my changes will be minimal. A 3rd round will likely not be needed, but please allow for it.

Payment:  Negotiable. Based on your level/trust I can do an up front retainer. With payment on delivery of final. Please see my trust/feedback. All payments will be made via BTC

Rights:  Contractor agrees this is a work for hire, and assigns all copyrights, interest, and ownership of all code to Stratobitz.

Feedback:   I will post feedback/trust upon completion. Would appreciate the same!

Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 05:49:55 AM

contact this user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=521899 (SFR10). his designs are very much good and he is well known member of this communty.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 05:57:52 AM

Or you can contact Jayce https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1142066.0 this is his portfolio thread.

jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:25:44 AM

There are lots of experience Signature designers working there. I suggest you to Hire Neotox or SFR10. these are very trusted and talented designers.
and also have lots of experience in BBCode designing.
Or you can start a signature designing contest, everyone will submit their entries their selves.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:31:09 AM

Just a suggestion, if you want to get the best signature designer around here it's best if you hold a competition so all the best designers will be able to participate while you get to choose which design is best
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:40:02 AM

Just a suggestion, if you want to get the best signature designer around here it's best if you hold a competition so all the best designers will be able to participate while you get to choose which design is best
Yes that good suggestion,i think if OP wqnt to get he best signature code,he should create a competition,and also i believe it Will take less cost than bid to signature code expert. I see desgner here put expensive price..
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 06:54:15 AM

Or you can contact Jayce https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1142066.0 this is his portfolio thread.
Thanks poptok1 for recommending me Smiley

I see desgner here put expensive price..
You could try make one design, and you will realize the price is fair and reasonable actually Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:17:46 AM

Thanks poptok1 for recommending me Smiley

I see desgner here put expensive price..
You could try make one design, and you will realize the price is fair and reasonable actually Smiley

Making BBcode design is not so easy, that need lots of work, efforts and time, I don't think so designer charge so much, even I know some designers who charge very low. I know lutpin make designs free if you hire him as your signature campaign manager.
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:53:31 AM

Thanks everyone for your replies. I am in touch with a few of you already.

I am not looking to skimp on price. The design is however rather simple. Im looking for a clean/text based with a few lines.

The closest example to what's posted above would be the PrimeDice sig.

Thanks again!

Strato
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: