Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Look what I found! (911 related)  (Read 562 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:58:49 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQBlv7sZGVE

John Lear starts off in the video showing a page that's supposedly no longer available on the Internet. Well, guess what I found in under a minute (took me much longer to construct this post): http://web.archive.org/web/20060516140526/http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume4/vol4ch03.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:52:17 AM

<<<garbage>>>>

But the comments are priceless.

wow this guy brings a whole new meaning to the word delusional. What a fuktard.

Do you know who he is?  Google him

Yes, he looks like a lunatic. Claims are stated he was a pilot for the CIA. Research John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !" you read it right. search his name and aliens and conspiracy.

Oh but don't forget he's an expert pilot, as opposed to a regular fun-of-the-mill pilot. Expert at what exactly? BS storytelling I suppose.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:56:13 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 08:24:40 AM by Gleb Gamow

<<<garbage>>>>

But the comments are priceless.

wow this guy brings a whole new meaning to the word delusional. What a fuktard.

Do you know who he is?  Google him

Yes, he looks like a lunatic. Claims are stated he was a pilot for the CIA. Research John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !" you read it right. search his name and aliens and conspiracy.

Oh but don't forget he's an expert pilot, as opposed to a regular fun-of-the-mill pilot. Expert at what exactly? BS storytelling I suppose.

You think that's weird ...

https://books.google.com/books?id=g0aen3LDErAC&pg=PT197&lpg=PT197&dq=%22Aliens+Are+Eating+Us+!%22&source=bl&ots=S5bmu0tVl0&sig=od8aEUoA8b0CJ5odIbPLIuKzd_I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi61fyivp_NAhUCSFIKHfHfDTAQ6AEIOTAG#v=onepage&q=%22Aliens%20Are%20Eating%20Us%20!%22&f=false

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 6, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author best known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrial aliens. Cooper also described HIV/AIDS as a man-made disease used to target blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals, and that a cure was made before it was implemented. He has been described as a "militia theoretician".

http://therundownlive.com/bill-cooper-predicted-911-june-2001-killed-shortly/

Thanks for the info on Lear, bud. I didn't know that. I do lean toward 911 being an inside job though, but found it weird that Lear said that no copies remained on the Internet of what's pointed out in the video, yet I had no problem whatsoever producing a link.

I LOVE THIS GUY! Listen to him tell about transporting cows into Africa on a commercial airline that he piloted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc-f6h33SMc
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:47:54 PM

Nice find and yeah i seen him ramble on before..
And who knows maybe there is some truth to that too (holographics)

I had seen a lot of proof that Towers were brought down deliberately.. as it was unfolding
So that part of it all sticks in my craw some what.
You can't setup demolishing charges in a burning building within a few hours.. so..
it would have had to have been setup ahead of time (far in advance of the planes hitting)
And authorities DID admit they brought down one of the towers too so it's not a "theory"

And first sign of a cover up is hide the evidence..
That site was scrubbed clean and all evidence was swiftly and rapidly moved asap.
That is not how you handle a crime scene !
For example the metals which could have been tested for explosive charge residue
was pulled out within weeks of the incident and sent off to be reused in ship building
or sent over seas etc..
THEN..
They have the black boxes and had lied outright saying they were never found.
And there was a whole shitload of them and proof came out via many sources
that they actually got them all !
Investigators say they never do NOT find them..
And considering they were using slivers of bone to identify victims
then yeah they would find a huge orange metal box the size of a suitcase.

There is a hell of a fucking lot that does not add up with 911 ..something is weird / fishy about it i think.

Lear is a bullshitter i think though ..looking for attention.
I'd group him in with Bill Byrnes or even worse David Icke (Lizard Conspiracy guy who claimed he was Jesus in the 80's)
And everyone shits all over Alex Jones but i never see him making crazy claims.
He seems to just "present" the crazy wacko's to the public via TV or radio..
then he gets blamed for what THEY say.

Anyway i was trying not to derail this into a debate about 911 so i will drop it Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:51:00 PM

Nice find and yeah i seen him ramble on before..
And who knows maybe there is some truth to that too (holographics)

I had seen a lot of proof that Towers were brought down deliberately.. as it was unfolding
So that part of it all sticks in my craw some what.
You can't setup demolishing charges in a burning building within a few hours.. so..
it would have had to have been setup ahead of time (far in advance of the planes hitting)
And authorities DID admit they brought down one of the towers too so it's not a "theory"

And first sign of a cover up is hide the evidence..
That site was scrubbed clean and all evidence was swiftly and rapidly moved asap.
That is not how you handle a crime scene !
For example the metals which could have been tested for explosive charge residue
was pulled out within weeks of the incident and sent off to be reused in ship building
or sent over seas etc..
THEN..
They have the black boxes and had lied outright saying they were never found.
And there was a whole shitload of them and proof came out via many sources
that they actually got them all !
Investigators say they never do NOT find them..
And considering they were using slivers of bone to identify victims
then yeah they would find a huge orange metal box the size of a suitcase.

There is a hell of a fucking lot that does not add up with 911 ..something is weird / fishy about it i think.

Lear is a bullshitter i think though ..looking for attention.
I'd group him in with Bill Byrnes or even worse David Icke (Lizard Conspiracy guy who claimed he was Jesus in the 80's)
And everyone shits all over Alex Jones but i never see him making crazy claims.
He seems to just "present" the crazy wacko's to the public via TV or radio..
then he gets blamed for what THEY say.

Anyway i was trying not to derail this into a debate about 911 so i will drop it Wink

That's not derailing! Evoking the names of delusional fucks Leroy Fodor or Chantha Owen Lueung would be derailing, but not really considering the former is a UFO expert, once feeding cigarette butts to an alien he kept as a pet outside his sorry-ass Sari Sari in the Philippines, and the latter speaks Fishish learnt to him by his own fish residing in a solar-powered duckweed pond behind his duplex in Yonkers, NY, not far from were the towers fell.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:03:51 AM

Uhhhm WTF ?
True ? i can't tell anymore with some of these UFO types hahahah
True or not that was some commentary LOL

David Icke though actually went on a UK talk show and proclaimed he was actually Jesus !
Later in time he sort of just pretends it didn't happen.. (I seen the video clips of him saying it)

Then he started his entire Alien Lizard People ruling earth routine..

Last i heard he was making millions per year touring his seminar at Hotels + selling books etc
Twisted part is the meetings where he gives speeches about the Lizard people are allegedly around 8 hrs long.
WOW i could not sit through 8 hrs of that shit and pay him a few hundred for it too.
But apparently he sells out and draws a large crowd.

Jeez Gleb what kind of people are out there ? That is just sad & disturbing  Embarrassed

FUD first & ask questions later™
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 04:02:30 AM

Independence day: remake part 2

sudo rm -rf *

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:01:42 AM

Uhhhm WTF ?
True ? i can't tell anymore with some of these UFO types hahahah
True or not that was some commentary LOL

David Icke though actually went on a UK talk show and proclaimed he was actually Jesus !
Later in time he sort of just pretends it didn't happen.. (I seen the video clips of him saying it)

Then he started his entire Alien Lizard People ruling earth routine..

Last i heard he was making millions per year touring his seminar at Hotels + selling books etc
Twisted part is the meetings where he gives speeches about the Lizard people are allegedly around 8 hrs long.
WOW i could not sit through 8 hrs of that shit and pay him a few hundred for it too.
But apparently he sells out and draws a large crowd.

Jeez Gleb what kind of people are out there ? That is just sad & disturbing  Embarrassed

Luckily, there's very few of such people populating the planet, that's why the failure rate is high for nefarious actors trying to steal from folks here in the crypto space, for if such weren't the case, enthusiasts would've lost millions to date to nefarious crypto concerns if such even existed due to them believing in Lizard People et al.

On second thought, I saw something the other day that I retold to some friends, but none of them believe that a penguin is capable of carrying a gun, let alone use one, so I guess I just need to keep my sightings to myself next time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: