Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:34:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 3 Free Uber Rides For Just $10  (Read 5776 times)
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:41:57 AM

Has anybody bought from this seller ?  interested in purchasing......but with no reviews/feedback I'm a little reluctant

Hi,

I just purchased 12 rides yesterday. So far, I haven't received anything but the seller still has plenty of time with his estimated time frame for delivery. I'll keep you posted as to how my experience goes.
tbone777

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:28:24 AM

Has anybody bought from this seller ?  interested in purchasing......but with no reviews/feedback I'm a little reluctant

I would recommend paying with paypal and you will not be ripped off as paypal is very tough on that. Goodluck
angelinus (OP)

Activity: 144

Angelinus Translation & Social Media Services

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:32:06 AM

Hi,

I just purchased 12 rides yesterday. So far, I haven't received anything but the seller still has plenty of time with his estimated time frame for delivery. I'll keep you posted as to how my experience goes.

Thanks it will be processed as soon as all previous orders are handled! Smiley
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:17:58 AM

If you could hand out a vouch copy or two (id be happy to take one ^_^), it would surely boost your sales. You've been vouched by a member, after which I still wouldn't risk this kind of money. You need at least a sr member vouch...
angelinus (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:12:52 AM

If you could hand out a vouch copy or two (id be happy to take one ^_^), it would surely boost your sales. You've been vouched by a member, after which I still wouldn't risk this kind of money. You need at least a sr member vouch...

Sorry I don't give vouch copies. Plenty of salea are being made at the moment anyways.

Feel free to ask me any other questions.

Cheers
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:18:31 PM

Any reviews on his service?
stufffromdennis

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:02:34 PM

So far, so good. I have received 2 of the rides and he is still within his timeframe for the rest of the order.

I have bought from 4 different people selling Uber rides at this point on here and Hackforums. There is one guy that gets the rides delivered faster but he also charges more. This seller delivers faster than some others and replies quickly to messages. So far I'm pretty satisfied.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:28:06 PM

So far, so good. I have received 2 of the rides and he is still within his timeframe for the rest of the order.

I have bought from 4 different people selling Uber rides at this point on here and Hackforums. There is one guy that gets the rides delivered faster but he also charges more. This seller delivers faster than some others and replies quickly to messages. So far I'm pretty satisfied.
Good to know. I might try it then. $10 , and i have to use PP.
angelinus (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:14:06 AM

Hey, thank you. Your rides will be delivered really soon.

Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:27:32 PM

Could you PM me with contact details please?

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
angelinus (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:54:25 AM

Could you PM me with contact details please?
m
PM sent
stufffromdennis

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:20:37 AM

It's been a week. How much longer until completion? Any idea?
angelinus (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:44:29 AM

It's been a week. How much longer until completion? Any idea?

Hi there, It will be completed within 24 - 48 hours. Sorry for the delay!
angelinus (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:34:39 PM

Changed it to 2 free rides for $8.

I will be able to deliver the orders much quicker from now on.

gavgav

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:53:10 PM

Will you provide me with a test,

if it works...i will then take 10+ rides from u...

Thanks
angelinus (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:48:24 AM

Will you provide me with a test,

if it works...i will then take 10+ rides from u...

Thanks

Hey, sorry I do not provide test rides.

Payments can be made via paypal and I already have many established buyers.

Regards
techgeeks8

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:10:04 AM

I am interested!! PM details on how to proceed
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:15:54 AM

just hoping to see how it works since you said it will work in any country right? just taking some notes and see if there's some rules to over use it when in terms of same driver and owner. just wanted to see if there's some risk because i have a friend who use to have a uber business.
angelinus (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:12:06 AM

just hoping to see how it works since you said it will work in any country right? just taking some notes and see if there's some rules to over use it when in terms of same driver and owner. just wanted to see if there's some risk because i have a friend who use to have a uber business.

Hey there,

It is recommended that you only use a maximum of 3 uber free rides per day. If you go over that there is a risk of your account being manually checked.

These free rides are added with abiding by the T&C of Uber company - all rides are legitimately added with proper use of referral codes.

As in terms of your country, please check with Uber if you are eligible to get free rides in your country. I know that US, Aus, Canada, Europe, India is eligible.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:16:16 AM

Hey there,

It is recommended that you only use a maximum of 3 uber free rides per day. If you go over that there is a risk of your account being manually checked.

These free rides are added with abiding by the T&C of Uber company - all rides are legitimately added with proper use of referral codes.

As in terms of your country, please check with Uber if you are eligible to get free rides in your country. I know that US, Aus, Canada, Europe, India is eligible.
how about Philippines mate uber business is also good here, well gonna do my assignment and check will pm you
if I decided to buy your service. thanks in advanced.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀