Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIPS.me – Free Merchant Solutions and Mobile eWallet - 45 Supported Currencies  (Read 8878 times)
AlexC

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:26:14 PM

Is it is possible to adjust the transfer/mining fee in bips.me to speed up the transfer ?

/AlexC

bittenbob (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 03:27:55 AM

Is it is possible to adjust the transfer/mining fee in bips.me to speed up the transfer ?

/AlexC

BIPS does not currently let the user select a network fee for simplicity. This option is still available at WalletBit but we thought it might be confusing for new users at BIPS.
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 09:03:43 AM

Hello,

Your service seems to be very good but I have a few question.

I've clicked on the Contact section in order to contact you guys. Then I see this:

If you do a reverse search on Desiree Moore

Picture: https://i.imgur.com/2lqb0vA.png
Results:
http://www.diamondmedia.in/
http://3renergyukltd.com/

And the big irony is this:
https://walletbit.com/

It's the same lady that WalletBit uses !! Smiley

Obviously you're using fake pictures from a stock website.

I wonder what is your objective with this.

Best regards,
Coinbuck

Bitcoin is the future !
Kris
Donator

Activity: 640

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:49:36 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 10:04:07 AM by Kris

The answer is simple, we just need to get a profile photo taken of Desiree, and I decided to use our stock photo as placeholder  Wink  Maybe not the best idea, but hey it looks good, agree ?

Best regards,
Coinbuck

WalletBit is created and owned by BIPS

Kind regards
Kris
Kris
Donator

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:51:49 AM

Reserved
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 01:36:47 PM

The answer is simple, we just need to get a profile photo taken of Desiree, and I decided to use our stock photo as placeholder  Wink  Maybe not the best idea, but hey it looks good, agree ?

Best regards,
Coinbuck

WalletBit is created and owned by BIPS

Kind regards
Kris

Thank you for responding Kris ! I did not know that.

I will PM you asking for some question. I'm very interested in implementing this.

Cheers.

Bitcoin is the future !
bittenbob (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:51:05 PM

Liberty Reserve and EgoPay payment options have just been added to BIPS. Both can be used to buy and sell Bitcoins faster and more conveniently. It also means less bank fees and shorter waiting periods for many international customers.

Canadian BIPS customers also woke up to a surprise today; Free direct deposits when receiving $100 or more. Business and personal customers alike are eligible to take advantage of this offer and to help put an end to merchant fees. 

BIPS empowers even the smallest merchant to securely accept payments for their products and services anywhere in the world – for free. This includes our new Liberty Reserve and EgoPay options which are provided at no additional costs. In doing so, BIPS helps to unlock the full potential of Bitcoin. BIPS is committed to ending merchant processing fees to help your business succeed.
soundasleep

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 08:53:19 AM

I added support today to keep track of your BIPS wallet balances (BTC and USD) to CryptFolio.

Thanks for adding GetBalance API support! It was a bit awkward to use because the API documentation wasn't very clear, but here's some sample PHP code for actually using a GetBalance API key: http://code.google.com/p/openclerk/source/browse/trunk/jobs/bips.php
Isokivi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 06:02:45 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 07:48:59 AM by Isokivi

[edit] This post now contains my whole experience with bips so far.

Im a merchant using bips and their payment module for my web shop. After using their payment module for a while I started wondering why the incoming amounts and my account balance did not add up to exactly the same amount. My initial ticket took quite long to get a response so I did the usual and made the matter public. Something I do not regret btw.

The following is my conclution:
For a merchant who that wishes to keep the incoming funds in bitcoin using bips's payment module is free. The setup to achieve this is: behind the merchant link (in your account) uncheck tick box "customer pays conversion" and set "when sales are made keep x% of bitcoin in my account to the obvious 100%.
Bips will charge you the network fees on outgoing bitcoin transactions on your account. They are not visible in the "ledger" when you log in, but rather behind the importable versions.

It's clear BIPS's customer service could of have been swifter and documentation more clear. But I have to conclude they are not in any way stealing from me as I initially feared. I will continue using them and would recomend their service to others too.

TLDR; Op was concerned BIPS was stealing from him, this is not the case.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:33:28 AM

yeah, I just did a small test tx after opening an account there and the balance was less than the amount of btc I sent them...something weird is up, either its bugged or they are lying about their 0 fees

if you look at the HTML report of your tx, you will see a column saying 'fee' on receiving tx, that appears to be the amount you are short when they are added up.

Its a shame too cuz I really liked their mobile / POS checkout design.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Vitalik Buterin

Activity: 330
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:51:26 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2013, 08:18:41 PM by Vitalik Buterin

BIPS charges a 2.5% fee on the consumer side. I was told this in person; it caught me by surprise too, as I had thought their whole 0% deal was some kind of loss leader.

Clarification: the mis-charges were an error. BIPS charges a 0% fee for BTC-to-BTC transfer, and charges 2.5% if you convert the bitcoins to fiat through their service in the form of its below-market exchange rate. Optionally, merchants can check a checkbox (visible only when you have a verified bank account) to take on the fee themselves, in which case they can sell at full price.

Argumentum ad lunam: the fallacy that because Bitcoin's price is rising really fast the currency must be a speculative bubble and/or Ponzi scheme.
Vitalik Buterin

Activity: 330
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:55:14 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2013, 08:20:11 PM by Vitalik Buterin

BIPS charges a 2.5% fee on the consumer side. I was told this in person; it caught me by surprise too, as I had thought their whole 0% deal was some kind of loss leader.

Clarification: the mis-charges were an error. BIPS charges a 0% fee for BTC-to-BTC transfer, and charges 2.5% if you convert the bitcoins to fiat through their service in the form of its below-market exchange rate. Optionally, merchants can check a checkbox (visible only when you have a verified bank account) to take on the fee themselves, in which case they can sell at full price.

Argumentum ad lunam: the fallacy that because Bitcoin's price is rising really fast the currency must be a speculative bubble and/or Ponzi scheme.
Kris
Donator

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:32:27 PM

Planned Maintenance Window: Friday, June 7th @ estimated 1 hour.
Kris
Donator

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:48:30 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 11:40:17 AM by Kris

Send Bitcoin is a bookmarklet and now also add-ons for both Firefox and Chrome: a little app that runs in your browser and allows you to send bitcoins.

With these add-ons, you can access your BIPS Send Bitcoin tool on any site. It will handle Bitcoin URI protocol and open Send Bitcoin when clicking on any link which uses the Bitcoin URI protocol.

How to send bitcoin

The BIPS 'Send Bitcoin' button is the primary tool for sending Bitcoin from your BIPS wallet. It enables in browser QR code scanning via the 'Send Bitcoin' button.

Add the 'Send Bitcoin' link to your favorites toolbar or install our add-on for Firefox and Chrome. This will give you access to your Send Bitcoin command on any website accepting bitcoins.
    Visit a website that accepts BTC as a payment.
    Select the 'Send Bitcoin' link from your toolbar.
    BIPS 'Send Bitcoin' interface should automatically pick up the receiving address and amount to send.
    Click 'Send' to send your payment.

Firefox: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bips/

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bips/aemglakmgnficnbchapdoppolmfbhnen?hl=en
assortmentofsorts

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:44:50 PM

Using BIPS now for an app i'm developing currently. For those wanting to interact with the API using Nodejs I have released an unofficial module here: http://github.com/shripadk/bips

If you want to tip: BTC 1KbjTUEfcziwMv7BMXcjmvNAKEpTJbZCsF
Kris
Donator

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:27:29 PM

WHMCS module for BIPS, just released. WHMCS is all about automation. You name it, WHMCS has got it covered.

https://bips.me/shopmodules

Simply upload the module, click activate in back-end, type in your Invoice API Key and Secret, and off you go.
Kris
Donator

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:49:10 AM

OpenCart module for BIPS, just released. A powerful open source shopping cart system that is designed feature rich and user friendly.

https://bips.me/shopmodules
assortmentofsorts

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:41:23 AM

Can you processing recurring donations (subscriptions) where the donors do not have a Walletbit account by sending out periodic email invoices?

This will be possible when we launch our BIPS subscription button during the next week. You can create invoices right now using our REST API but the subscription button will be better suited to your needs.

Any ETA on when we'll be seeing this feature? Smiley

If you want to tip: BTC 1KbjTUEfcziwMv7BMXcjmvNAKEpTJbZCsF
xristoskostouros

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 11:29:27 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 10:14:58 PM by xristoskostouros

Hello,
Please do verify my account? I am waiting over a week. Uploaded internet bill + photo id.
e-mail edit out by request
Thanks Smiley
2G2BT

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 10:13:41 PM

Hello,
Please do verify my account? I am waiting over a week. Uploaded internet bill + photo id.

Thanks Smiley
Your request was made on the 25th so 3 business days Smiley

ps.
Edited out your email in the quote so avoid the spam bots, you may wanna do the same.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: