Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:44:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Gambling is Fun?  (Read 20524 times)
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:08:49 PM

It is funny when you think that you can win big amount yet in the end you will start to realize that there is nothing left  for you anymore and started to laugh with matching tears
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:13:26 PM

you need to make the gambling fun for yourself, it is not fun on its own if you are killing yourself to make a profit and failing over and over.
instead you should relax more and try to have fun with the experience. these are all some kind of games after all. so it is up to you to decide whether you want to be a nervous gambler or a relaxed person who has fun while playing a game.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 01:28:58 PM

Yes gambling is fun only because they pay out money if no bitcoin or money ismtombe win no one would play the games are mostly boring it is the truth.  Grin

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:49:35 PM

Why everyone is using the Word of Fun for only gambling, if gambling is a game, so all games are interesting and entertainment, not funny, Gambling is not a drama or play, it is a real and mind blowing game.
For me, nothing is funny in gambling.
What do you think of FUN in gambling?     

I think you are misinterpret with the word fun and funny, Well Fun is the enjoyment, or amusement, for a certain thing or lighthearted pleasure for the satisfaction of a person, while Funny where people are causing laughter or a humorous joke or just like watching a comedy movie! these words have different meaning, and the best word for gambling are fun and most people use these because of the excitement while playing gambling or the fun part when they win in betting in it.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:03:06 PM

if playing gambling for pleasure and then it will be profitable hobby. because if we lose then it is a usual thing. when we win then gambling would be so extraordinary. playing gambling with enjoy and make gambling as a hobby !!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:14:49 PM

if playing gambling for pleasure and then it will be profitable hobby. because if we lose then it is a usual thing. when we win then gambling would be so extraordinary. playing gambling with enjoy and make gambling as a hobby !!

Well a lot of people has many expenses when it comes to their hobby so gambling can be like that but you can surely gain money on gambling depending on luck that is why a lot of people think gambling are fun to do, but I think gambling is a bit scary because of the risk and the effect it can give you when you become addicted.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:21:12 PM

I sometime claim the free coins at yobit, and i play dice with them, my loss will be zero as those coins werent mine at all, and to accumulate the minimum to try to resell will take some time i play dice with them, soo its pretty fun being green or red at that point.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 02:36:08 PM

I sometime claim the free coins at yobit, and i play dice with them, my loss will be zero as those coins werent mine at all, and to accumulate the minimum to try to resell will take some time i play dice with them, soo its pretty fun being green or red at that point.

i honestly can not see what the fun is in that?!!

first of all those coins that you claim at yobit are absolutely worthless because they pay you 0.00000001 of those coins that are worth 0.00000001BTC themselves so you get a 1e-16 worth of bitcoin and make bets with that much.

second; you are gambling at a site that doesn't even have a provably fair system so you can never know if your dice rolls was really loss or did they make you lose.

third; they don't even have any other multiplier to change the chance of winning and make things interesting and worst of all there is no auto bet so you have to slowly click and wait to see if you have won or lost!

--looking for signature--
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:53:16 PM

The great fun part of gambling is right before you press "roll" or "spin" and whatnot, you feel that adrenaline rush and that is a great feeling that can make you addicted to it, but it's really fun if you do it casually, if you do it all day it becomes a big problem.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:18:01 PM

I have done that(claiming from faucet) it's no fun for me, it's fun when you have deposit some money and trying to win big it sure feels different.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3030

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 03:41:38 PM

I have done that(claiming from faucet) it's no fun for me, it's fun when you have deposit some money and trying to win big it sure feels different.
Yeah right also its not fun and dice game is so boring to me in yobit.. i dont like the dice game in yobit better to other games and invest small amount to have fun.. faucet is not working to have fun there is no thrill for me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:47:41 PM

Gambling is fun because playing with money involve has thrill and excitement unlike without money involve.
You can experience it too if you are gamble your money like sports betting.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:52:56 PM

Gambling is fun as it is a way where you can make yourself excited by wagering money. If you predict correctly, you get to win some money.
It is unlike other activities or sports where you can potentially 'earn' money from it.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:24:07 PM

Uncertainty is what makes gambling fun, you could win big but you don't know until you try.  With small amount its only small wins

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:46:29 AM

Uncertainty is what makes gambling fun, you could win big but you don't know until you try.  With small amount its only small wins

It is clear, Gambling is a fun.
For me i am sure, actually, it is a total game, but whenever we are playing so only one thinking we have it, we want to win it or we want earn it, than we forget it that it is a game, but we think it is a earning way and also it is easiest way to get money in a short time, and it is a source of income.
We have only consultrate on the earning and winning and ignore the thinking that it is a game and feel like a fun and entertainment, so that is a wrong way where we are going.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:10:55 AM

It is clear, Gambling is a fun.
For me i am sure, actually, it is a total game, but whenever we are playing so only one thinking we have it, we want to win it or we want earn it, than we forget it that it is a game, but we think it is a earning way and also it is easiest way to get money in a short time, and it is a source of income.
We have only consultrate on the earning and winning and ignore the thinking that it is a game and feel like a fun and entertainment, so that is a wrong way where we are going.

Actually I think you can not earn in gambling, you can never call gambling as a stable Job and it is not a job in the first place and it is not even fun at all whenever I play gambling for me it is scary indeed and yes because of the risk involve in it you can never get money from playing gambling cause you can never win every time you play
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:45:35 AM

coz it is exciting and you can earn profit by doing that, however, mostly cost me money for having fun...lol
bitbudda

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:50:26 AM

gambling fun because they it acts on your brain like a drug
Meettayo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:52:39 AM

No such any explanation why gambling is fun, because of profits that we can make every gamble.

But of course, because gambling is fun, it can also give some shit feeling when you lose.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:09:13 AM

No such any explanation why gambling is fun, because of profits that we can make every gamble.

But of course, because gambling is fun, it can also give some shit feeling when you lose.

I think there are explanation why gambling is being fun for some people because if people are getting addicted with it, it is causing so much joy for them and by getting some instant money from it this will eventually gives them the excitement in their mind, and these is cause some people to get addicted to gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: