Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Gambling is Fun?  (Read 20524 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:47:23 AM

Gambling for Fun, not just to win money, can still be rewarding. You can learn good gambling habits by playing for the fun of the game instead of for money. Don't think of money you spent gambling as money you 'lost.
Yes, gambling really make us fun especially when we win, but once we play gambling there is always a risk and we all know that so don't expect that we can win all the time, if we lose it's okay cause that's what you pay for your entertainment.  Grin
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:16:43 PM

Gambling for Fun, not just to win money, can still be rewarding. You can learn good gambling habits by playing for the fun of the game instead of for money. Don't think of money you spent gambling as money you 'lost.
Yes, gambling really make us fun especially when we win, but once we play gambling there is always a risk and we all know that so don't expect that we can win all the time, if we lose it's okay cause that's what you pay for your entertainment.  Grin

Exactly, gambling is fun when you are enjoying at the same with together the experience of earning some money when you are going to gamble.

But the essence of why gambling is fun that people who have a very lucky day always, they are the one who are having fun with it.

Being fun is always when you are winning.

Vires in Numeris
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:55:15 PM

Earning while having fun is the thing that motivates me to gamble. But the most fun part is when you win lots in gambling which is calles easy money but If you lose lots of money the fun will definitely be gone.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:08:05 PM

Earning while having fun is the thing that motivates me to gamble. But the most fun part is when you win lots in gambling which is calles easy money but If you lose lots of money the fun will definitely be gone.

Fun will be gone if you lose a lot. You are right that is the main reason when i only put money on the gambling site that i can afford to lose. I will diffinitely will not go for higher bets only if i win. For example my budget for that they is only .001 then i will play if that price grows up to %50 i will start to higher my base bet
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:40:26 PM

I think gambling is only fun when you win. No one wants to lose money. Its probably the main reason people play is to win, then use the "gambling is fun for me" to excuse their addiction.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:27:45 PM

Why gambling is fun..? Gambling it's just like the other games , when you play something and get any reward , but the different is
You must deposit some money into sites to start gamble , but if you limit yourself about greedy the gambling can be very profitable.
It's also work for me , just limit yourself and the gambling is fun way to earn your bitcoin.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:38:16 PM

I think gambling is only fun when you win. No one wants to lose money. Its probably the main reason people play is to win, then use the "gambling is fun for me" to excuse their addiction.
everybody gives that opinion over and over again , gambling is fun if you win lol .

i don't think it is only fun when you win , as some people treat gambling as a game which give them a pleasure not only winning they want . you guys keep thinking all person have same feeling.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:13:33 AM

Why everyone is using the Word of Fun for only gambling, if gambling is a game, so all games are interesting and entertainment, not funny, Gambling is not a drama or play, it is a real and mind blowing game.
For me, nothing is funny in gambling.
What do you think of FUN in gambling?     
when we say for fun, it means that we are giving ourselves some relaxation because of gambling and enjoyment also, stress reliever. that's what make gambling is fun. that's only our opinion. sometimes, it depends on how you see gambling is. well like i said, for us who see gambling is fun, it is really for fun.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:20:40 AM

Why gambling is fun..? Gambling it's just like the other games , when you play something and get any reward , but the different is
You must deposit some money into sites to start gamble , but if you limit yourself about greedy the gambling can be very profitable.
It's also work for me , just limit yourself and the gambling is fun way to earn your bitcoin.

Well gambling really is profitable and yup it depends on limiting yourself too but there are some cases even if there is a limit in your bet you can never tell when a day when you play all of your bets become lost because gambling is all about the risk and the luck alone but I didn't say that limited bets in gambling is not good, actually it is fine because you have limited your expense and your losses at the same time!
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:03:03 AM

Gambling is fun because many people are getting it there especially those have a problems they go gambling a relief for them to forget . Gambling gives pleasure to people busy with their work they are doing this hobby . So gambling is fun if you make it entertainment. But do gambling for fun not to be addicted to it.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:07:54 AM

Gambling is fun because many people are getting it there especially those have a problems they go gambling a relief for them to forget . Gambling gives pleasure to people busy with their work they are doing this hobby . So gambling is fun if you make it entertainment. But do gambling for fun not to be addicted to it.
Yeah , gambling it's just like the other games , where you play some games.Gambling can makes you depressed because you lose all your money.
But , it's so hard for not to be addicted after they earned some profit and want to get more and more

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:54:55 AM

Why everyone is using the Word of Fun for only gambling, if gambling is a game, so all games are interesting and entertainment, not funny, Gambling is not a drama or play, it is a real and mind blowing game.
For me, nothing is funny in gambling.
What do you think of FUN in gambling?     
Let me ask you what is your definition of FUN? Fun can be difened as happy, it also can be defined as entertaining. So what do you think people refer to when they say that gambling is fun? It's the entertaining one right? Gambling is entertaining because it's a game. You said it yourself.
Yes, I agree gambling is entertaining game that could makes happy if you're win it,
but gambling have its risk that makes you learn some strategies to win,
If you bet, you have 50:50% chances whether to win or lose
That's why people say gambling is fun to learn how to not broke and get addicted with all profit,,
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:00:46 AM

Gambling because of a problem you've got might be a relief, but it might worsen the situation. In the moments you got a problem, you don't even care about the money or anything. So.. going gambling might mean going all in or with all your money at you.. you still have to control yourself, or you might loose everything because of a problem.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:42:41 AM

What OP is telling is true, why gambling is fun, This words they only use who have one lost heavy or who are big rollers who dont care for money. At first starting most of them just play gambling for fun means, they just start gambling with small stake and think that even if lost no problem, but when they win some games and then lose everything then they start to think on the lose pattern and they think that if they do some strategy they can win, like this a gambler become addicted to gambling as for covering the loss and go more and lose all. So i think their is no fun in gambling and who tells is either have lost more and just to make happy to his mind he speaks like this.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:34:02 AM

What OP is telling is true, why gambling is fun, This words they only use who have one lost heavy or who are big rollers who dont care for money. At first starting most of them just play gambling for fun means, they just start gambling with small stake and think that even if lost no problem, but when they win some games and then lose everything then they start to think on the lose pattern and they think that if they do some strategy they can win, like this a gambler become addicted to gambling as for covering the loss and go more and lose all. So i think their is no fun in gambling and who tells is either have lost more and just to make happy to his mind he speaks like this.

People that think gambling is fun and they are always saying that gambling can make them happy I think that person really don't know or really don't make a bet or truly don't play gambling yet are saying these things so he can make a post on gambling section because I have experience gambling ever since I started bitcoin and I have seen many people just gets totally frustrated every time they bet because they will lose it all. I mean you can never be sure when the fun part starts in playing gambling because it is full of frustration on my side!
Kyhm

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stronger

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:08:56 PM

Gambling is FUN, because the player is enjoy playing and at the same time gaining coins.

1JJzYHEm4pfFWxJqvMGdf57rXfeFGYxFu1
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:14:06 PM

Gambling is FUN, because the player is enjoy playing and at the same time gaining coins.

Yeah, in addition to enjoying the game, the thing that most desirable of all gamblers is victory. When they get a victory then they will be very happy and like to always try it and like to always get it. But some are happy because losing, because they have a high curiosity, the cause of their delusion
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:52:45 PM

It's really fun if you win on gambling but when you lose your money on gambling, it's not fun anymore lol. But yeah, gambling is so much fun and get sweat is really fun.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:00:13 PM

It creates a lot of excitement. Cause everytime you gamble, you will not know whether you will win or not. This will create a huge level of participation and the rewards can be very good. You can actually double your money within 1min with the minimum effort put in.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:14:32 PM

It creates a lot of excitement. Cause everytime you gamble, you will not know whether you will win or not. This will create a huge level of participation and the rewards can be very good. You can actually double your money within 1min with the minimum effort put in.

Or you can actually loose your money within 1 minute with no efforts to put in. Although it creates a lot of excitement, not controlling yourself means depression most of the time, caused by the greediness. You have to be extremely careful and withdraw at the exact time. But the problem here is that nobody knows when the perfect time to stop is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: