Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Gambling is Fun?  (Read 20524 times)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:54:40 PM

Gambling is fun because we can easily see our money increase and on sports betting there are some sites that have live chat. It's make more fun, because many gamblers are chatting too.

Yeah that's the real fun in gambling, the chat with fellow aficionados and the winnings are just the consolation for some... But I think it's not all the time that we are looking for a chat mate coz you can find it on social media networks, most of the time we are there to win and to try which sometimes ended up in tears when everything messed up.
Yes absolutely we can talk and exchange ideas with fellow gambler so much fun. Gambling very enjoyable because gambling is a game that we can enjoy it all. Gambling is fun for users to control and gamble on having fun.

It could be more fun if you don't mind your bets and always on the limit and forget your bankroll and think of it as not yours anymore... That way you'll be betting without having a mini heart attack each time you bet... We just don't know if others enjoy a small bankroll too in their gambling.
That's right we should limit betting and preparing to use gambling betting. We can play with a happy and comfortable if we do it. I bet a small amount and I really enjoyed it. We own that makes fun in gambling.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:18:30 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 07:36:32 PM by lite

Gambling is fun because we can easily see our money increase and on sports betting there are some sites that have live chat. It's make more fun, because many gamblers are chatting too.

Yeah that's the real fun in gambling, the chat with fellow aficionados and the winnings are just the consolation for some... But I think it's not all the time that we are looking for a chat mate coz you can find it on social media networks, most of the time we are there to win and to try which sometimes ended up in tears when everything messed up.
Yes absolutely we can talk and exchange ideas with fellow gambler so much fun. Gambling very enjoyable because gambling is a game that we can enjoy it all. Gambling is fun for users to control and gamble on having fun.

It could be more fun if you don't mind your bets and always on the limit and forget your bankroll and think of it as not yours anymore... That way you'll be betting without having a mini heart attack each time you bet... We just don't know if others enjoy a small bankroll too in their gambling.
That's how everyone should roll, the moment you deposit your coins you should think as if you'll never going to get it back/it shouldn't affect your life.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:32:37 PM

lol you mean gambling are fun because a chat feature sides?
preety much not makes sense , gambling are not fun because you can have chatting there ,
mostly gambling being fun because you stake money and make it doubled ,
a quick cash yepp it is the only make sense reason.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:56:14 PM

They said gambling is fun but for me gambling is the worst thing i never forget in my life because in real life i have been addicted on it. My saving is lost almost my things lost because in gabling but now i decided to stop for my family to make a good relationship to them its hard but i can do it.

I think gambling is fun because we are excited for result of the match ( in case of sports betting ) and hence we are very much excited while we also feel that we know how the match will end so I personally love sports betting the most.

Gambling just like a game, we do enjoy the winning moreover to get some profits. It's so excited waiting the result for some kind of gambling like sports betting that we have predictions about it after do some research and and analyze. But, whenever you get addicted to it, that's how problem comes just like loss much money and ruin your life, don't think to makes living there, it just for fun.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:08:27 PM

They said gambling is fun but for me gambling is the worst thing i never forget in my life because in real life i have been addicted on it. My saving is lost almost my things lost because in gabling but now i decided to stop for my family to make a good relationship to them its hard but i can do it.

I think gambling is fun because we are excited for result of the match ( in case of sports betting ) and hence we are very much excited while we also feel that we know how the match will end so I personally love sports betting the most.

Gambling just like a game, we do enjoy the winning moreover to get some profits. It's so excited waiting the result for some kind of gambling like sports betting that we have predictions about it after do some research and and analyze. But, whenever you get addicted to it, that's how problem comes just like loss much money and ruin your life, don't think to makes living there, it just for fun.

Gambling is  really a game not only "just". lol . We do enjoy playing when we are winning  but  if we suffer loss then its not fun anymore. Regarding sports betting it does really have the chills or excitement  because you dont know what would be the results on a certain game unlike other gambling games that show results in a blink of an eye doesnt  any give thrills but only sorrow if you lose big amounts  like on playing dice.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:21:32 PM

Gambling is  really a game not only "just". lol . We do enjoy playing when we are winning  but  if we suffer loss then its not fun anymore. Regarding sports betting it does really have the chills or excitement  because you dont know what would be the results on a certain game unlike other gambling games that show results in a blink of an eye doesnt  any give thrills but only sorrow if you lose big amounts  like on playing dice.

Most of the time gambling really that awful feeling of frustration, Sadness, Regret, and Depressed. and the only thing you would feel happy about it because you had win the game and this is just a few minutes only cause there would be a thing that you may end up losing again you can never say the emotions when playing gambling at all.
airsounds

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:27:08 PM

how is it fun to share your losing stories? gambling gives you only losses to be honest so i dont see the reason why it would be interesting

danskepankki

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:36:43 PM

Every game has its own funny feature, like texas holdem is funny due to bluff.  Grin

Sports betting is funny due to thrilled games.

Moreover, card game is funny due to beautiful dealers.  Grin

Slot is funny because the graphic design is very 3D.
Bajirao871

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:40:44 PM

how is it fun to share your losing stories? gambling gives you only losses to be honest so i dont see the reason why it would be interesting

Every thought and purpose one is different ", so we only got to see how he can be comforted by the presence of gambling. Maybe he tells it like it because she too has a lot of money, so don't want to get something that can change a little bit of money to decrease.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:24:48 AM

Every game has its own funny feature, like texas holdem is funny due to bluff.  Grin

make sense there danskepankki Smiley
There are many things that make gambling fun. The lists above are true. I just would like to add mine why I see gambling as fun - it is very fun to me when I test some strategies and it turned out a winner. There are many strategies out there in youtube and I ma trying some of them including my personal strategies and when it gives positive profits, then it is fun to me afterwards Smiley of course, no emotions while testing the strategies, emotions let sink in only after the game or during the cashout.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:10:34 AM

Every thought and purpose one is different ", so we only got to see how he can be comforted by the presence of gambling. Maybe he tells it like it because she too has a lot of money, so don't want to get something that can change a little bit of money to decrease.
No, we can play gambling in small quantities and still enjoy it. We can get bitcoin on the signature campaign and leaving about 25% of their income on gambling. We can gamble a few times and had to have control if the amount bet runs out we have to stop gambling. It can be done and very enjoyable, if we are looking for an advantage in that gambling can be very costly and can make us addicted.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:13:01 AM

No, we can play gambling in small quantities and still enjoy it. We can get bitcoin on the signature campaign and leaving about 25% of their income on gambling. We can gamble a few times and had to have control if the amount bet runs out we have to stop gambling. It can be done and very enjoyable, if we are looking for an advantage in that gambling can be very costly and can make us addicted.
That is true, we do not need to spend a big amount of money just to enjoy. Gambling sites are lowering their limits now to accommodate small bettors like us so there is no reason we cannot enjoy gambling, in fact we can play anytime and anywhere we want as long as we have internet.
danskepankki

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:37:39 AM

make sense there danskepankki Smiley
There are many things that make gambling fun. The lists above are true. I just would like to add mine why I see gambling as fun - it is very fun to me when I test some strategies and it turned out a winner. There are many strategies out there in youtube and I ma trying some of them including my personal strategies and when it gives positive profits, then it is fun to me afterwards Smiley of course, no emotions while testing the strategies, emotions let sink in only after the game or during the cashout.

Awesome, you can share it to us, or open a thread to discuss it.   Cheesy  You will feel very proud if you let others win.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:00:33 PM

That is true, we do not need to spend a big amount of money just to enjoy. Gambling sites are lowering their limits now to accommodate small bettors like us so there is no reason we cannot enjoy gambling, in fact we can play anytime and anywhere we want as long as we have internet.

That is much beneficial for both the site owners and for the gamblers that the gambling site allow smaller investors to try gambling and to get entertained at there, It will also give a chance, for those people who do not have experience in gambling and who are unable to win, to spend smaller amount to get experience in there and to learn all about there and to check themselves
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:31:43 PM

for me, gambling is a way to release out my stress, and when i am gambling, i don't take too much money in my pocket, just a few dollars, make one or two round, then i quit. i don't want to be addicted because its too dangerous and too risky for me.

Seems a good strategy to avoid gambling addiction. I also think that if you limit your gambling time, you lessen the risk of being addicted to it. Gambling games is a good stress reliever. But if you get addicted, you become more stressed out. So to keep the benefits of gambling, limit your time and money you put in it.
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:29:55 PM

gambling is fun because playing game can get reward much profit
playing card poker roullete dice and more is get much reward profit
because high reward your can dream winner about much money,dream buy car with gamble and more
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:35:24 PM

gambling is fun because playing game can get reward much profit
playing card poker roullete dice and more is get much reward profit
because high reward your can dream winner about much money,dream buy car with gamble and more

Dream, dream... Yeah, you're basically dreaming all the time. And you won't find this out unless you will try to quit it for some time.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:44:03 PM

lol you mean gambling are fun because a chat feature sides?
preety much not makes sense , gambling are not fun because you can have chatting there ,
mostly gambling being fun because you stake money and make it doubled ,
a quick cash yepp it is the only make sense reason.
The chat features that some sites have is only a plus, since it's a good source to have some "methods" or techniques or something like that.
What's really fun in gambling is the fact that you feel the adrenaline rush whenever you anticipate if you win or lose. That's what makes it fun.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:33:19 AM

For me gambling is really for an entertainment because we cannot lean on gambling when we need money, we just use this in our past time. But make sure that you also use your extra money.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:35:23 AM

gambling is fun because it always give you a hope of earning money in a very very short time and with out any struggle, we also get fun when winning the bit, but some time it really feel very boring when we loosing bits.

Yeah it only give you hope but in the end your balance will be taken away instantly so what is the real fun by gambling away your money? Chance to win back what you lose and hope to recover your loss is the same thing if you dont have luck , you wont be able to get it though
It is always depend on a gamblers, it is their choice if they want to still gamble or not. So whether you lose or win it is your choice. We cannot guarantee that we can get instant money in gambling but we can get entertainment as always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: