Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Senior Member account 300+ activity 0.065Btc  (Read 996 times)
emileen (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:17:31 PM

Price : 0.1 BTC using escrow, 0.09Btc sent btc to me first
edit 0.075 BTC using escrow, 0.065BTC sent to me first

Why you are against of using escrow  with these shitty differences between both prices ?
There are lots of free escrows out there who do not charge fees so I don't see any point of raising the price if the buyer prefer to use escrow
Or you are planning to use paid escrows whose minimum fee is 0.01
When I said I'm against escrows? Tell me what the different time to make a deal by setup escrow and just direct pay. If the buyer want handle the escrow I don't mind. I just want the money fast no need to wait all 3 people to be online on the same time.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:21:31 PM

Why you are against of using escrow  with these shitty differences between both prices ?
There are lots of free escrows out there who do not charge fees so I don't see any point of raising the price if the buyer prefer to use escrow
When I said I'm against escrows? Tell me what the different time to make a deal by setup escrow and just direct pay. If the buyer want handle the escrow I don't mind. I just want the money fast no need to wait all 3 people to be online on the same time.

You are Junior member but still acting like a Newbie scammer. You should encourage for using escrow because that is the safest way to trade instead you are confusing members and encouraging them to send you first which is silly

I can't even think that you would gave me the account details if I decide to buy by sending you first. You are Junior member and you should act according to your rank. You have very less thing to lose if you scam
emileen (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:09:39 AM

You are Junior member but still acting like a Newbie scammer. You should encourage for using escrow because that is the safest way to trade instead you are confusing members and encouraging them to send you first which is silly

I can't even think that you would gave me the account details if I decide to buy by sending you first. You are Junior member and you should act according to your rank. You have very less thing to lose if you scam
I already bold from the top post I accept escrow, if you want using or not that depend on you I just want faster deal not 3 days deal . So what the problem?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: