Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMPLE Earning BTC method for Noobs  (Read 3423 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Digitalcoin Foundation

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 03:06:05 AM

I would like to add few more earning methods from my end:

1. Services:

In this section, members post bounty options for those who can help them either in programming or any other task (eg: a signup on a website, forum posts and so on). This job can get a person earning irrespective of his account rank.

2. Digital Goods/Goods:

Here the members can sell their digital goods like gift cards or physical goods and earn BTC. A simple a safe method.

Also in the Faucets section, kindly write that it's a low earning method. Also if possible, rank the options as per the earning capability. I feel Signature Campaigns pay higher than the other options but that's my POV.

Would you recommend always using escrow when selling gift cards and other goods?

I would say always use an escrow when dealing with trading goods and services on marketplace.  There are way too many people out there who would love to take your hard earned coins.  Personally I would suggest SebastianJu, because I have personally dealt with him and does a quality job making sure everything goes as planned. 

Also if you're looking at just selling gift cards I would take a look at purse.io as well, have heard good things about the site.

Agreed that it might be good to mention escrow. There is an excellent thread here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0) with links to reputable escrow services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:47:11 PM

yea good tips for newbies in btc world but thats a very low earnings.... i think  the  best way for the noobs is to read much more about btc and then buy some high rank account here and earn  much better...
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:17:30 PM

yea good tips for newbies in btc world but thats a very low earnings.... i think  the  best way for the noobs is to read much more about btc and then buy some high rank account here and earn  much better...

low income for a newbie I thought it was a natural thing, but if you have enough capital, so it is good to buy the account of high rank for play signature campaign
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 06:57:51 PM

1. Services:

In this section, members post bounty options for those who can help them either in programming or any other task (eg: a signup on a website, forum posts and so on). This job can get a person earning irrespective of his account rank.

2. Digital Goods/Goods:

Here the members can sell their digital goods like gift cards or physical goods and earn BTC. A simple a safe method.

Also in the Faucets section, kindly write that it's a low earning method. Also if possible, rank the options as per the earning capability. I feel Signature Campaigns pay higher than the other options but that's my POV.

Would you recommend always using escrow when selling gift cards and other goods?

Not exactly as an Escrow also can't give a guarantee that the gift card may be valid after a week/month. It does happen that gift cards work when they are purchased but get cancelled after a period of time. But for NEWBIES only, it's better to use an escrow for a digital gift card to make sure the newbie doesn't get scammed and the buyer as well gets a working gift card.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:05:44 PM

1. Services:

2. Digital Goods/Goods:

Not exactly as an Escrow also can't give a guarantee that the gift card may be valid after a week/month. It does happen that gift cards work when they are purchased but get cancelled after a period of time. But for NEWBIES only, it's better to use an escrow for a digital gift card to make sure the newbie doesn't get scammed and the buyer as well gets a working gift card.

Also use common sense it helps out a lot with gift cards.  If someone is selling gift cards for lets say 25 percent of what its worth.... there is a good chance something is wrong.

Sadly a lot of  these are bought with stolen credit cards or other ways.   So if the gift card sounds like to good of deal... chances are it is.
Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:25:55 AM

Thank you for the tips and i wanna know if which is the best and earn much BTC in your topic.....i like to know either sign campaign or gambling???

Depending on your member status, signature campaigns will be steadily profitable without any risk.... basically you just need to do some quality posts.
As for gambling, it can be very profitable but it's much riskier and you need to have a good strategy.

I personally think that sports bet trading can be very profitable.

Go and check some guides and simple strategy for sports betting and sports bet trading.

http://www.businessinsider.com/sports-betting-is-just-like-wall-street-2014-2

I sometimes wonder which is more risky: Trading or Gambling. I know trading with btc is more respectable but you can lose everything in one day just like gambling.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:34:32 AM

Nicely explained, I never tried to earn with mining, will try to buy some miners and start though...

If you have the plan to start mining, just create a thread and find a person who has planned to sell his mining processors. This would be profitable than going for a new one. You too can get additional instructions on effective mining.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:30:16 AM

Sig campaigns. I think this is the most basic and the surest way to go. Just some thoughts Smiley

Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 11:53:30 AM

Signature campaigns are far better than faucets. Unless you can manage to get a lot of refferrals. In that case i prefer faucets because this allows you to get passive income. Of course it is not easy to reffer others. In my personal experience, Faucets are what introduce me to wonderfull Bitcoin world. So i don`t care what others think, Faucets are good for Bitcoin community. It helps new users to learn how Bitcoin works. Later on, people find out what to do next, create a faucet, work on signature campaigns or perhaps trading.

If you are new to Bitcoin and looking for a nice, up-to-date Xapo faucet list, please visit www.bitcointime.site

Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:07:04 AM

For me simple and easy way to earn bitcoin is by joining different signature campaigns out here, one of the things you need is atleast member rank account.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:43:19 AM

How much do you get to bet with free bets and what do you mean double your money ? Double the fee bet ? Are you sure ? Aren't there requirements?

Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:00:26 PM

Very good tutorial.
Especially for new users in cryptocurrencies, which do not yet understand much about how to earn Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: