Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make 0.03 BTC everyday from www.freebitco.in  (Read 15633 times)
kennymic1 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:10:16 PM

You can!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:12:13 PM

no one can earn that much ..this not legit you can try but you will not succeed ..as the owner of the site will also know this type of trick happen so they already have security for this 
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:17:28 PM

How can it be possible to earn this much from a faucet ? It is only possible if some highly motivated people follow you up to make your earning journeys successful .
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:30:16 PM

I think I know how this works. You must make many accounts that are referrals of your own account, and use a mobile phone connected to a mobile network. You roll on an account and then delete the app data from your phone and cut the internet connection and reconnect. You login with another account and roll again. This is a major bug in frebitco.in. The site tracks the time of the last roll and the IP address of the device. On a mobile phone it's easy to delete the data and reconnect. In theory you can make money depending on the number of the accounts you have. Hope the owner sees this and fixses it. If I knew him I would tell him this.

EDIT: You earn arround 300 satoshi per roll + 50% of that roll on the main account, so at the current price you make 450 satoshi per roll.

arifcool

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:42:59 PM

This is simple and easy step that will give you 3 million satochi (0.03 bitcoin) every day, and this means you will be getting close to a bitcoin monthly through this method.

It is does not consume time. Just set and forget while you keep on raking in cool satochi.

Requirements: good internet connection, a good computer system, uninterrupted power supply, and a few satochi to start with.

Your bitcoin wallet is going to grow tremendously with this method. This method cannot be found anywhere on the internet.

You are not going to invest in any hyip or program. It involves playing the game on www.freebitco.in

You will win win and win. Only winning, no loss!!!

Visit: https://www.fiverr.com/kennymic20012/teach-you-a-daily-bitcoin-strategy

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW

FOR ALL PEOPLE DOUBTING MY STRATEGY, HERE IS ONE OF MY STRATEGY FREE!!!!!

Pocketdice.io Strategy that works! Make up to 0.02 every 3days. Watch the video!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1510759.0

I wd pending why ya Huh
whether this would likely scam web
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:36:33 AM

This is simple and easy step that will give you 3 million satochi (0.03 bitcoin) every day, and this means you will be getting close to a bitcoin monthly through this method.

It is does not consume time. Just set and forget while you keep on raking in cool satochi.

Requirements: good internet connection, a good computer system, uninterrupted power supply, and a few satochi to start with.

Your bitcoin wallet is going to grow tremendously with this method. This method cannot be found anywhere on the internet.

You are not going to invest in any hyip or program. It involves playing the game on www.freebitco.in

Visit: https://www.fiverr.com/kennymic20012/teach-you-a-daily-bitcoin-strategy

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW

Pocketdice.io Strategy that works! Make up to 0.02 every 3days. Watch the video!

Ive try it but why i still lose? Its hard to win in freebitco.in, they are not fair
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:50:09 AM

whatever you do what strategy you have don't forget that the owner itself is also a member here so he's monitoring this thread and he will notice whatever your doing so better yet stay away and be fair. good luck
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:01:33 AM

Ive try it but why i still lose? Its hard to win in freebitco.in, they are not fair

It's not like freebitcoin is not fair, it is because luck matters everywhere. Not necessary that you will always win, and no strategy or method could make you win consistently.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:47:59 AM

1. For someone raking in .03 btc/day, couldn't you put some of that money towards better image editing software?
2. You cannot 'set and forget' a betting strategy, that would mean freebitco.in has this option in their auto-roll system.
3. good internet connection & computer system?  For what, connecting to a web 2.0 site?  LOL.  By the way, all PCs come with a power supply  Wink
4. Why do you keep calling them 'satochis'
5. "Your bitcoin wallet is going to grow tremendously with this method. This method cannot be found anywhere on the internet. You will win win and win. Only winning, no loss!!!" Sounds legit, totally convinced me there.

Wow great proof, except that's not 'your' strategy at all, it's literally an option programmed into the site.

But sure, take my $5.  No wait, as a matter of fact, I'll buy twenty.  This way, I'll make .6BTC a day!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes
Dite1989

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 02:31:27 PM

But has anyone actually tried this method to see if it actually works, I am very interested in testing it out.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:11:51 PM

Anyone actually bought this for 5$?
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:37:03 PM

Anyone actually bought this for 5$?

Check the previous pages of this thread, i think there is some members tried this method and bought it, and they already give a negative feedback and don't recommend it for anyone here.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:26:21 AM

You can!

First, we do not know who you are responding at. Please use the "quote" button.

And, if you're saying that you can, please at least explain why or how.
rancidgash

Activity: 735

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:31:53 PM

I think I know how this works. You must make many accounts that are referrals of your own account, and use a mobile phone connected to a mobile network. You roll on an account and then delete the app data from your phone and cut the internet connection and reconnect. You login with another account and roll again. This is a major bug in frebitco.in. The site tracks the time of the last roll and the IP address of the device. On a mobile phone it's easy to delete the data and reconnect. In theory you can make money depending on the number of the accounts you have. Hope the owner sees this and fixses it. If I knew him I would tell him this.

EDIT: You earn arround 300 satoshi per roll + 50% of that roll on the main account, so at the current price you make 450 satoshi per roll.

If it works, you can make unlimited accounts, and if you have fast enough internet connection and phone, you can roll every couple of seconds!!  Shocked

It will be better for owner to fix this..
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:10:11 AM

If it works, you can make unlimited accounts, and if you have fast enough internet connection and phone, you can roll every couple of seconds!!  Shocked

You would need to do that ten thousand times before you get ~3$. It's either the owner is too lazy to fix it or he doesn't mind that 450 sats per roll. It's almost worth nothing. This bug wouldn't make their company lose a lot of money unless someone makes a really good bot for this. I don't think this is OP's method. Someone would have to roll a million times a day to make 0.03 BTC everyday.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:27:59 AM

If it works, you can make unlimited accounts, and if you have fast enough internet connection and phone, you can roll every couple of seconds!!  Shocked

You would need to do that ten thousand times before you get ~3$. It's either the owner is too lazy to fix it or he doesn't mind that 450 sats per roll. It's almost worth nothing. This bug wouldn't make their company lose a lot of money unless someone makes a really good bot for this. I don't think this is OP's method. Someone would have to roll a million times a day to make 0.03 BTC everyday.
i don't know who among us already try to use any bot or code to win here in a real sense but as far as i know this site already have an updated code so whenever they detect any malicious moves coming from any account it will automatically get busted for sure.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:09:36 PM

i don't know who among us already try to use any bot or code to win here in a real sense but as far as i know this site already have an updated code so whenever they detect any malicious moves coming from any account it will automatically get busted for sure.
It would work. The bot wouldn't be malicious because it's not using any proxy and the website owner would still be paid for advertisements. The problem is captcha costs a lot more than 450 sats to solve... and a lot of referrals is a big no no for trying to stay under the radar. Plus, you have to wait to hit airplane mode on your phone and you have to pay for data...overall I think it is a net loss even when you do it enough to hit the jackpot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: