Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make 0.03 BTC everyday from www.freebitco.in  (Read 15633 times)
kennymic1 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:46:51 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 10:23:01 PM by kennymic1

https://cldn0.fiverrcdn.com/fiverr/t_main1/gigs/41557990/original/1297ee733f2de8cb3df64e54ced279bded5e7fb4.jpg

This is simple and easy step that will give you 3 million satochi (0.03 bitcoin) every day, and this means you will be getting close to a bitcoin monthly through this method.

It is does not consume time. Just set and forget while you keep on raking in cool satochi.

Requirements: good internet connection, a good computer system, uninterrupted power supply, and a few satochi to start with.

Your bitcoin wallet is going to grow tremendously with this method. This method cannot be found anywhere on the internet.

You are not going to invest in any hyip or program. It involves playing the game on www.freebitco.in

You will win win and win. Only winning, no loss!!!

Visit: https://www.fiverr.com/kennymic20012/teach-you-a-daily-bitcoin-strategy

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW

FOR ALL PEOPLE DOUBTING MY STRATEGY, HERE IS ONE OF MY STRATEGY FREE!!!!!

Pocketdice.io Strategy that works! Make up to 0.02 every 3days. Watch the video!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1510759.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitba.org

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:52:31 PM

BE CAREFUL!

Someone says it's only martingale on comments.
kennymic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:56:10 PM

He was a dubious person, looking for a way to not pay for what he purchsed. He wants to eat his cake and have. Even though it looks like martingale, it is not martingale.

https://www.fiverr.com/kennymic20012/share-forex-bitcoin-lesson-my-teacher-taught-me
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 01:07:27 PM

Then how much you have got so far from your own method?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kennymic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:10:01 PM

More than 1.5 bitcoin for the past 5months
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:19:37 PM

He was a dubious person, looking for a way to not pay for what he purchsed. He wants to eat his cake and have. Even though it looks like martingale, it is not martingale.

That person seems really unsatisfied with the method. Did he get his money back though? In your ad it says "2-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied!"

More than 1.5 bitcoin for the past 5months

1.5BTC in 5 months? I thought you're earning 0.03BTC everyday. In a 5 month span, you should have 4.5BTC already.
30 (days) x 5 (months) x 0.03 (btc) = 4.5 BTC

pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:40:10 PM

This is simple and easy step that will give you 3 million satochi (0.03 bitcoin) every day, and this means you will be getting close to a bitcoin monthly through this method.

It is does not consume time. Just set and forget while you keep on raking in cool satochi.

Requirements: good internet connection, a good computer system, uninterrupted power supply, and a few satochi to start with.

Your bitcoin wallet is going to grow tremendously with this method. This method cannot be found anywhere on the internet.

You are not going to invest in any hyip or program. It involves playing the game on www.freebitco.in

You will win win and win. Only winning, no loss!!!

Visit: https://www.fiverr.com/kennymic20012/teach-you-a-daily-bitcoin-strategy
Why would you share this trick if you are making 3 million satoshi everyday?
Are you not worried that it will be patch if you share this trick?
Its obviously a martingale strategy..
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 02:00:28 PM

If you really make much money and wanna share the method, then what will you expect from us?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:18:28 PM

Dont you think of this were true the site owners would do something about it. So you using just martingale and treating it like you just cured aids or cancer or something. If 100 people did this that's 3btc a day. Do you really think a site will hand that over. Also where is your proof ? You will never upload it because it doesn't exist.
kennymic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:29:10 PM

Firstly, he was not the only person to buy this package even I have many buyers outside fiverr. I say 2days money back guaranteed. He was supposed to give me a screen shot of his account, showing that he loss. But in what he showed to my I saw only pure profit. He did not get a refund that was the reason he left bad review on my gig. And the reason is because he failed to show me that he loss by implementing my strategy; and that was our bases for refund.

The reason I did not have up 4.5 is because I did not have much time to put more effort into it plus there was a time that I was tighly schedule for about two and a half month. I am a web designer so am always busy plus am currently working on my own unique fiverr centered for all who wants to make more bitcoin.

I am sharing this with people to build audience before I finish my own fiverr type website centered at making more bitcoin.

The possiblty is that you can make up to that. The sytem will never let you loose more than fifteen consecutive time. I will upload proof soon. The site earn than you think in a month. And if there is a limit on waht each user can make from the site, that would be a new implementation that I have not experienced to this hour of posting this reply

https://www.fiverr.com/kennymic20012/share-forex-bitcoin-lesson-my-teacher-taught-me
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 02:33:35 PM

Why would you share this trick if you are making 3 million satoshi everyday?
Are you not worried that it will be patch if you share this trick?
Its obviously a martingale strategy..

he's sharing this for earning more, I think he charge some btc for giving this trick.

If you really make much money and wanna share the method, then what will you expect from us?

he expect payment from you. he is not sharing that for free but need to pay some first.
I hardly feel this is just a scam attempts there is no way to earn 0.03 btc everyday with just a faucet site.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
kennymic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:38:19 PM

Digital_Lord read my reply before you make a comment.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:05:00 PM

Then why you selling your own trick for 5 bucks? I mean you can make more than $5/day with your own method I doubt it

feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:11:56 PM

freebitco.in is under attack for years .. Such as you were already hundreds.

Guys, do not even try, it certainly does not work.
kennymic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:15:53 PM

@ vixcious, I have even more better trading strategy on forex bitcoin trading that is making me more than 100bucks in three days. I am sharing this to boost my fiverr seller account and have my real service sold out to thousands of people who want to make more bitcoin

The real and ultimate service am using this one to market can be found here: https://www.fiverr.com/kennymic20012/share-forex-bitcoin-lesson-my-teacher-taught-me

@feinter, freebitcoi.in is not under attack, it is still working!!!!
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:21:03 PM

Then why you selling your own trick for 5 bucks? I mean you can make more than $5/day with your own method I doubt it
I guessing it. It's most likely a martingale betting strategy and keeping it running 24/7 but it almost never works.. eventually the loss streak will be high enough to bankrupt you. So its useless and that's why OP is selling this strategy.
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:35:19 PM

@feinter, freebitcoi.in is not under attack, it is still working!!!!
"under attack" i mean that people like you trying to use bots, martingale systems and other cheating methods to scam freebitco.in . They fight from years with hundreds like you everyday.
Believe me they are resistant to all tricks like this.
kennymic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:37:37 PM

@ feinter, what do you mean? My system is legit!!!
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:48:22 PM

if it is about freebitco.in site then i can say confirmly that what ever you are saying is not true, as i am more than 2 yrs old user of this site and this site dont work on any strategy, This site is very genuine and it is fully protected by all strategy
Vhern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:08:32 PM

Yeah it is possible to earn 0.03BTC if you use martingale constantly everyday but you must be aware that it is not always effective the effectiveness of such thing you claim is 12.50% chances are we failed you failed, everyone failed in gambling buddy. good luck with your method, technique and style.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: