Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Create your own bitcoin faucet  (Read 681 times)
proedros13 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:27:00 PM

I will teach you how if you want or i will create your own bitcoin faucet like this one for example http://btcfund.faucetfly.com/
FOR ONLY 0.001 BTC
ARCHITAADITYA

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:35:17 PM

I will teach you how if you want or i will create your own bitcoin faucet like this one for example http://btcfund.faucetfly.com/
FOR ONLY 0.001 BTC

Hello Can you tell me clearly about your service
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:55:51 PM

A month ago i created a faucet for myself , but the only problem there occurred was the captcha, I do not know that how to insert captcha to there.
proedros13 (OP)

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:22:47 PM

FOR ONLY 0.001 BTC

For 0.001 BTC you get:
*A btc facet with faucetfly.com domain
*A page to manage your faucet
*I will teach how to earn money from the faucet with ads, affiliate programs, banners and others.
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:59:27 PM

Can you code with Xapo api??
Leonidos640

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:14:09 PM

how to create a storage faucet
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:11:08 PM

this offer is too cheap, just don't have any trust anymore with faucets business i think it is too risky now a days.
well op good luck to your offer wish you can have many interesting members who will buy your offer.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:19:23 PM

Well he can be offering to make the faucet as long he can put one banner he has on all faucets, soo it will generate traffic and he can make extra money without have to reward all users, is this your offer?
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:22:31 PM

this offer is too cheap, just don't have any trust anymore with faucets business i think it is too risky now a days.
well op good luck to your offer wish you can have many interesting members who will buy your offer.

Well i think it's good for newbies who would want to get familiar with faucets. And you said it it is cheap. I don't think he is going for a scam with that small amount.
FOR ONLY 0.001 BTC

For 0.001 BTC you get:
*I will teach how to earn money from the faucet with ads, affiliate programs, banners and others.

I tried to open it but it needed to uninstall my ad blocker. I will just see it another pc.

nice offer.

ajmagz09

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:06:56 AM

can you tell me full details about this ?? and will i really earn a lot from making a faucet ??
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 03:10:43 AM

will i really earn a lot from making a faucet ??

it depends on your traffic, ads views and clicks. it is very hard to profit on faucet sites, it will take you months to become popular and get lots of traffic.

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:31:07 AM

and also if i understand it correctly adsense is very strict so it hard to or it is not accepting faucets site anymore, that's the problem of many faucets owner that's why many of them already stop and not to gamble anymore, those who just new in this business needs to have more btc to invest, a lots of things is needed to consider so even the offer is cheap the main facilitation are too expensive.

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:43:42 AM

I've just checked the link you mentioned in OP. It is just a simple faucet with faucetbox API.
well. 0.001 BTC is nothing. but I can everyone can make a faucet himself by doing some basic research and by doing some extra investment to buy domain and hosting. but the full controls will be the owners's hand.
and in this offer . the OP will hold the control on your faucet as he is offering you subdomain from his own site.

For 0.001 BTC you get:

do you give adsense or earning from adsense also? I saw a adsense also showing in your faucetfly.com
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:44:07 PM

I've just checked the link you mentioned in OP. It is just a simple faucet with faucetbox API.
well. 0.001 BTC is nothing. but I can everyone can make a faucet himself by doing some basic research and by doing some extra investment to buy domain and hosting. but the full controls will be the owners's hand.
and in this offer . the OP will hold the control on your faucet as he is offering you subdomain from his own site.

For 0.001 BTC you get:

do you give adsense or earning from adsense also? I saw a adsense also showing in your faucetfly.com

You can but you won't be paid since AdSense pay once a month and in that time they will surely notice your site is a faucet and ban your account. It is very difficult to get into AdSense so you really wouldn't want to lose your account. Also you could have a faucet with AdSense bit you must offer something unique and have a substantial amount of quality content. You cannot simple slap ads on a one page site and expect to be paid. Also ad placement is crucial.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: