Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I do small jobs / tasks to get bitcoins?  (Read 995 times)
lechatelier (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 05:55:35 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 06:22:17 PM by lechatelier

Hey guys!

I'm relatively new to the "bitcoin scene" and still in need of some guidance. I've spent the past few days reading up on the mechanics and other topics but feel sort of overwhelmed by the amount of information available on bitcoins.

I'm having a tough time locating legitimate websites that offer payment in btc in exchange for honest work. I'm not looking for faucets or other sites sharing their ad revenue in form of the occasional satoshi. I'm looking for places that allow you to do micro-jobs like data entry, categorization, transcribing, solving captchas etc. and will pay you in bitcoin.

So in short: Do you know of any honest, legit websites that pay btc in exhcange for honest (hard) work? I'm not scared of working a lot for little profit but the site should be trustworthy, dependable and offer plenty of work. Sites like http://www.megatypers.com/ for instance.

I would greatly appreciate any help you more experienced members could provide on this.
Thanks so much guys!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6578

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 06:08:39 PM

Look around in the services section of this forum. There are plenty of people there that are looking for workers.

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:16:24 PM

Hello,

You can enroll in a signature campaign here on forum and you will need to post for helping forum members and you will receive bitcoin for this.
lechatelier (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 06:21:25 PM

Hey!

Thanks for your swift reply, I have already been looking through some of the topics in the Services section but most offers seem to be either promotional, one-time jobs or very demanding jobs directed at skilled workers.

I am looking for more of an automated system / site that lets you do a lot of very basic work of all kinds for basic payment. Nothing too fancy like software developing/engineering or graphical design. Unfortunately, I am not a very smart man Smiley but I'm willing to work hard!

Thanks anyways Smiley
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 06:34:26 PM

Doing small tasks to earn bitcoins is real business as there are somany platforms are there to provide skill work ! Check for xbtfreelancer.com where you can find any skill jobs by users.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:52:48 PM

Check the 'Services ' section of this forum. Maybe you will find something to do and get paid. Watch out if the poster requires some softwate to be downloaded. You can also check xtbfreelancer.com, members are paying in bitcoins for doing some tasks.

Also, you can build up a better rank on your account here, and you can join a signature campaign. They pay users to wear their signatures and post constructive posts. It isn't much (bigger payments for higher ranked members), but it's money just for posting here.

Good luck in earning money =)

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
lechatelier (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 07:01:29 PM

Thanks for your replies so far!!

Unfortunately, the Services branch of this board as well as xtbfreelancer are places where you can usually find more advanced work, and you also have to deal with a different employer for each task.

I'm looking for more basic work, stuff anybody can do, preferably with thousands of tasks available at any time. Something like Amazon's mturk, just for bitcoin.

Thanks again!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:45:55 PM

Thanks for your replies so far!!

Unfortunately, the Services branch of this board as well as xtbfreelancer are places where you can usually find more advanced work, and you also have to deal with a different employer for each task.

I'm looking for more basic work, stuff anybody can do, preferably with thousands of tasks available at any time. Something like Amazon's mturk, just for bitcoin.

Thanks again!

I think those small tasks pay low amounts of money and doesn't worth the time you need to complete them, need some luck to find tasks to complete too. Some faucets are more profitable than those tasks.

It's hard to make a decent profit with basic jobs, captcha typer job is an example. If you have interest on it, look https://2captcha.com/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:00:28 PM

Depending on where you live, I would mention certain sites to you.

But assuming if youre from the US you got plenty of options outside from this forum - then go buy the bitcoin on some exchange locally on a localbitcoins ad.

Here are known sites you may or may not be familiar:

-fiverr
-taskrabbit
-fancyhands (see the bottom of the page for "jobs" then click apply assistant position)
-uber (if you have a qualified car) (dont have one - you can now rent it out by certain services that offer to give you one) I have a website for it as well, but I cant find it at the moment.
-freelancer (this is sort of questionable, but look at the job task details and see the employees ratings 1st)

and then you got the signature campaigns and everything else that most people are doing..

lechatelier (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 12:48:59 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 01:01:28 AM by lechatelier

It's me again : )

Thanks so much for your further input!

You're right: Small tasks like completing captchas don't pay a lot, but I'm not expecting to make a fortune with this or even reach minimum hourly wage levels. Just looking for an honest way to make a couple of mBTC without having to pay too much attention to what I'm doing. 2captcha sounds like a great alternative to megatypers - do any of you have any experience with either sites and would be able to compare them? I'd really like to know which is more reliable in the long run / which has been around for longer.

Unfortunately, though, I am not a US citizen - if I was, I'd probably just spend my time on amazon mturk and convert my earnings into bitcoins - this would be ideal actually. As it is, however, amazon only pays out cash if you're a US citizen, otherwise you're stuck with vouchers for the .com store of theirs.

The general idea is to find something that works similar to mturk though - it could even be another microtask site that happens to pay out in bitcoin. I know there are a couple of sites that offer payouts via paypal - but as luck would have it, paypal's having issues with my country, too, so I'm specifically looking for sites where I can get paid via bitcoin.

Really appreciate your help thus far guys, you've been great!
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:15:12 AM

Hey guys!

I'm relatively new to the "bitcoin scene" and still in need of some guidance. I've spent the past few days reading up on the mechanics and other topics but feel sort of overwhelmed by the amount of information available on bitcoins.

I'm having a tough time locating legitimate websites that offer payment in btc in exchange for honest work. I'm not looking for faucets or other sites sharing their ad revenue in form of the occasional satoshi. I'm looking for places that allow you to do micro-jobs like data entry, categorization, transcribing, solving captchas etc. and will pay you in bitcoin.

So in short: Do you know of any honest, legit websites that pay btc in exhcange for honest (hard) work? I'm not scared of working a lot for little profit but the site should be trustworthy, dependable and offer plenty of work. Sites like http://www.megatypers.com/ for instance.

I would greatly appreciate any help you more experienced members could provide on this.
Thanks so much guys!

Maybe you can try type captcha in kolotibablo.com , they provide a payout in bitcoin, so it will be easier for you who are looking for bitcoin Smiley Thank you
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:24:51 PM

Keep an eye on Services section, you can find such offers everyday for small jobs, you will probably get a place to do what you are looking for.
Or maybe google can help you more about this, there are a lot of places for such small tasks paying in bitcoin, just google it and you will see.
Regards.
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:26:21 PM

You can find a lot of jobs in marketplace > services section.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:34:52 PM

Besides the usual advice like going into the services section looking for sig campaigns and other jobs, you can go on reddit.com/r/beermoney, sometimes there is good advice.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:47:48 AM

I know that you are asking for tasks/microjobs but a good and easy way to earn some bitcoins is to join a signature campaign.
Allenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:44:20 AM

You can join signature campaigns to earn bitcoins. Look for campaigns at the Marketplace > Services section.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:42:24 AM

I know that you are asking for tasks/microjobs but a good and easy way to earn some bitcoins is to join a signature campaign.

Maybe he has not enough knowledge about bitcoin so that he could join a signature campaign, because you will need knowledge for that, and also a high rank account, he doesn't have it, and maybe he doesn't have the amount to buy one as well that is why he is willing to do some tasks or micro jobs to earn some bitcoins.
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:44:52 PM

A good option is bitfortip.com (check my signature).

There you can earn good rewards (10k satoshi, 20k or more) answering questions or providing information.

Smiley

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████