Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ? How To Respond To Someone Who Is Anti Bitcoin ?  (Read 3525 times)
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:31:21 AM

I ignored them because there must be something like bitcoin. If we tell them to explain why did not like and make them into like I think it's very difficult. There are several factors that make them not like bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:33:15 AM

I just try to explain all about the digital currencies and among that I describe the uniqueness of bitcoin. After this no matter they adopt or not, because it benefits him if used.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:40:34 AM

first i will tell them onemore time about bitcoin, and if their reactions still same ,its their problem not my bussiness,

because some people to narrowminded with negative thinking around them,they will realize when the time is come
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:44:40 AM

1. Find out why they are anti-bitcoin.
2. Address the reasons they are anti-bitcoin, in an honest, candid and humble manner.
3. Provide them with reasons to be pro-bitcoin.

For example, sometimes people say something like "it's a scam/ponzi" - just ask what they mean by those terms, and how it applies to bitcoin, and keep asking, until they realize they don't know what they are talking about. Then you can hit them with positives. In my opinion, one of the best ways to do this is to show the positives of bitcoin in the same category that they used to object to it. If they say it's a ponzi, talk about the way fiat is controlled by the Federal Reserve or other central banks, is deliberately manipulated to support politicians/curry favor, or enrich the aristocracy, and so on. Get them to realize, in other words, that it is not bitcoin that is corrupt, but their fiat.

Don't expect sudden conversions. Most people need time to reflect, and space to rethink things and admit they were wrong. If they start asking honest questions, that is a _great_ sign. It's when they are "telling" you that you need to overcome their objections. And by the same token, try to avoid pontificating too much, or using overly dogmatic language that cannot be justified. Admit that bitcoin is not perfect, just an improvement over fiat with room to grow better.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:45:43 AM

Don't lose your cool. That is the most important thing.
People who say that things usually are the people who don't understand it.
And the reason they don't is because they have closed eyes to it.

If I were in a situation like that. I'll just have to try to change the topic so that I could get away from a very long argument.  Grin
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:46:29 AM

Dont talk to a man that is anti bitcoin, Dont waste you energy talking to him, he is not worthy for your time. He will soon realize that bitcoin is important
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:47:46 AM

Well the best way to respond to that kind of people is to just let them express their opinions and you express yours too. When he responds to your opinion then state some facts why bitcoin is not a ponzi etc etc to prove that bitcoin is better than banks. That way you can sway many others too to use bitcoin.  Cool
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:29:23 AM

Ignore them, it just wasting your time to response them. Trust me
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:35:42 AM

Just ignore them.Tell them what is bitcoin is and how you can earn and how many you already earn on it.Shot tem the legitness of bitcoins.Explain to them clearly why bitcoin are considered legit investment of money online now.But if they dont listen just go on by the topics and just be cool at your state.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 04:37:05 AM

Don't lose your cool. That is the most important thing.

What?!  Why is that important? I just tell them to go fuck themselves. Bitcoin is better off if the stupid people stay away.  Stop encouraging stupid people to get with bitcoin.  They will be forced into it in about 10 years. Bitcoin doesn't need throngs of idiots signing up.  This helps nothing at all.

Dont talk to a man that is anti bitcoin, Dont waste you energy talking to him, he is not worthy for your time. He will soon realize that bitcoin is important
Great.  Someone who gets it.  Hey Ning - How do you say 'go fuck yourself' in Chinese?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:49:38 AM

ignore them, in fact they do not know how lucrative bitcoin  Wink
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:23:54 AM

What is the best way to respond to someone who is anti bitcoin?

For example, you are at a party or other social gathering or on a non-bitcoin related forum online. Your friends may be there as well as other mixed company. The subject of bitcoin comes up and there is that person or persons who pipe in with the usual: bitcoin is a ponzi, scam, not real currency, fake money, used by criminals and terrorists, will never become anything, will crash and become worthless, not secure, etc, etc and on and on.

If it is obvious they are truly against bitcoin, as opposed to someone who is just skeptical and unsure about bitcoin as many are, what would be the best approach. Should you even bother trying to address and refute each of their points? Would you do so more for the sake of others present who might be interested in a pro-bitcoin viewpoint? And if so, how would you go about it without appearing like a total fanboy or becoming unhinged and losing your cool?

Anyone have any ideas or can share their experiences with this situation in real life or on other non-bitcoin related forums? Mostly responding to someone truly anti-bitcoin when other people or members of a forum may be present or listening/reading as well.

Yeah, definitely. There are people that seems to not understand how the bitcoin system works but still wants to have a say on these subjects. Also there are altcoin supporters that think bitcoin is trash.

I think that it's them who are losing out, not you. You still believe in bitcoins and that is good. So yeah, ignore them and carry on like a man Cheesy
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:28:47 AM

I would just punch them in the face. But seriously, I would just ignore them and then carry on with my day. People who are Anti-Bitcoin are retarded. Smiley
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:30:44 AM

the best thing to do is ignoring them. although it depends on the person who is saying those things, they may be wrong because they have been told so or read an FUD article in this case it is a good idea to explain to them but they may be wrong and also arrogant that is when you should just walk away.

Great.  Someone who gets it.  Hey Ning - How do you say 'go fuck yourself' in Chinese?

去他妈的自己 (thanks to google translate Wink

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:34:19 AM

If I found out that the person I am talking with is really anti-Bitcoin and I am met with a lot of resistance from them I would just stop the conversation and find another subjects to talk about. It's very hard or almost impossible to change the opinion of people who have already made up their mind anyways so if you try to reason with them there is a chance that you will both get into a quarrel and you may end up looking like a jackass to your other friends presented at the party for example so my course of action would be to just stay away and don't get into trouble  Grin
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 06:13:00 AM

Just ask them if they understand the differences between cash, virtual bank deposits and credit card balances. If they don't, then point out that they aren't in a position to comment on Bitcoin.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:15:03 AM

I ignored them because there must be something like bitcoin. If we tell them to explain why did not like and make them into like I think it's very difficult. There are several factors that make them not like bitcoin.

true, all those who expressed dislike towards bitcoin. Could be classified as people who don't like it will be a challenge and the new thing. aka they just follow and always follow those who already use it.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:19:30 AM

From me if your talking to someone that anti bitcoin i will snob it but if he will continue saying that this bitcoin is scam, scheme, i will depends it that this bitcoin can help wholeworld. If all people use it to earn many will gain profit so many people can buy their wants. So many people have business in their own .
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 06:21:58 AM

I just try to explain all about the digital currencies and among that I describe the uniqueness of bitcoin. After this no matter they adopt or not, because it benefits him if used.

Tell them the benefits of the Bitcoins and its advantages in a polite way. No need to argue. Ask them to try making a wallet and get  a feel for it. I am sure once they will start using bitcoins, their point of view will change and they will support bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:22:26 AM

From me if your talking to someone that anti bitcoin i will snob it but if he will continue saying that this bitcoin is scam, scheme, i will depends it that this bitcoin can help wholeworld. If all people use it to earn many will gain profit so many people can buy their wants. So many people have business in their own .

Mine i will punch him and said that this coin can help many people and i will introduce in all of the front of the people in that party that  this bitcoin can help me to buy my needs and want. And i will show their my bitcoin wallet and how much il earn per day so that they will believe to me and they will follow bitcoin and they will use it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: