Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: willing to write 500 words articles  (Read 202 times)
MissaouiA (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:21:10 AM

hey there , i'm free and i'd like to make some money , i'm willing to write 500 words articles for your blog for 1000 satoshi/word.
if you'd like to choose the subject it's going to take me less time , serious offer , willing to give 5 free articles if you buy 20. here's an example of something i wrote :
Meet the new social network launched by Ronaldinho.

In a time where facebook is everything. It has become hard to imagine that another social network could be a threat to Zuckerberg's website. However a new player has joined the game , a person capable of bringing people to this new social netwok.

We're talking about the famous brazilian football player , Ronaldinho , who has decided to launch his own Facebook twin , with a similar appearance and also some things that make it special.This new social network named "Ronaldinho" , with a new purpose which is interacting with the player , and also other users , which gives you the possibilities to chat , share pictures or videos with other users and just like facebook you can like and comment on things they share with you.

What makes this website special is that you might be able to get closer to your favourite football player , it's launcher , giving you the capability of seeing his posts without even joining the website. These updates about his life , his job , and his passions.

You can even send him private messages , even through he would take time to answer you seeing that he already has over 40.000 friend.

The obvious is that this is a project , intorducing Ronaldinho's life to everyone around the world , sharing his pictures and videos.

It is hard to imagine someone leaving facebook to join this new website chatting with his closest friends , however , this is still and interresting idea for those who'd like to follow it's creator. And it could also be a motivation for other famous people to create networks for their fans to interact with them on various social , intelectual , or even personal matters.

Check it out today and leave a comment telling us about your opinion about it.
PS: i'm no writing machine , and i'm no miracle worker.
Etalia

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:38:09 AM

hey there , i'm free and i'd like to make some money , i'm willing to write 500 words articles for your blog for 1000 satoshi/word.
if you'd like to choose the subject it's going to take me less time , serious offer , willing to give 5 free articles if you buy 20. here's an example of something i wrote :
Meet the new social network launched by Ronaldinho.

In a time where facebook is everything. It has become hard to imagine that another social network could be a threat to Zuckerberg's website. However a new player has joined the game , a person capable of bringing people to this new social netwok.

We're talking about the famous brazilian football player , Ronaldinho , who has decided to launch his own Facebook twin , with a similar appearance and also some things that make it special.This new social network named "Ronaldinho" , with a new purpose which is interacting with the player , and also other users , which gives you the possibilities to chat , share pictures or videos with other users and just like facebook you can like and comment on things they share with you.

What makes this website special is that you might be able to get closer to your favourite football player , it's launcher , giving you the capability of seeing his posts without even joining the website. These updates about his life , his job , and his passions.

You can even send him private messages , even through he would take time to answer you seeing that he already has over 40.000 friend.

The obvious is that this is a project , intorducing Ronaldinho's life to everyone around the world , sharing his pictures and videos.

It is hard to imagine someone leaving facebook to join this new website chatting with his closest friends , however , this is still and interresting idea for those who'd like to follow it's creator. And it could also be a motivation for other famous people to create networks for their fans to interact with them on various social , intelectual , or even personal matters.

Check it out today and leave a comment telling us about your opinion about it.
PS: i'm no writing machine , and i'm no miracle worker.

No offense but this is very bad marketing.
A lot of spelling errors. Let's agree that writing is not your thing: Mr. intorducing  interresting  intelectual.

Perhaps try some faucets or develop another skill? I know you can do it!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: