Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would like to start a VPRC Dice site  (Read 460 times)
HalfLit (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:15:05 AM

I am interested in starting a Dice site for the new VPRC(Vaperscoin) Or Possible even Lisk as well. I really don't have much of the skill to actually code such a thing or know where to start doing it, any pointers or anyone that would like to help I will give you A certain agreed upon amount of % of profits for the next couple years or as to be discussed further. Thanks and have a good day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:56:27 AM

I am interested in starting a Dice site for the new VPRC(Vaperscoin) Or Possible even Lisk as well. I really don't have much of the skill to actually code such a thing or know where to start doing it, any pointers or anyone that would like to help I will give you A certain agreed upon amount of % of profits for the next couple years or as to be discussed further. Thanks and have a good day
A couple of questions you should probably ask yourself first such as:

1.) Do I absolutely want to personally maintain control over user funds?  (i.e. run your own full-node and accept all associated risk therein)
  *If answer to this question is yes then I would suggest taking a look at https://github.com/felinegambler/CryptoBlackJack as a good starting point.

else
2.) If your looking for the easier path to take (albeit riskier) you could go with some sort of 'bundled' open-source package that uses a service such as MoneyPot such as this one https://github.com/untitled-dice/untitled-dice.github.io

Hope this helps Wink

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
HalfLit (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:35:45 AM

both look interesting and to answer the first question, yes I am willing to maintain all funds and stuff to make sure the site runs smoothly.. however how would I use those sources to start a different digital currency other than Bitcoin.. as said I would like it to run Lisk, or VPRC instead
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:04:06 AM

both look interesting and to answer the first question, yes I am willing to maintain all funds and stuff to make sure the site runs smoothly.. however how would I use those sources to start a different digital currency other than Bitcoin.. as said I would like it to run Lisk, or VPRC instead
The MoneyPot (2) selection wouldn't really be an option in that case as they only process bitcoin.

Regarding option #1 however, basically the same concept, only you would have to make minor modifications to substitute call's to bitcoin-qt to whatever respective coin your running a node from (assuming said coin is of course some kind of bitcoin fork as would obviously use same RPC's)

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: