Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling High Quality Senior Member Cheap  (Read 779 times)
tu_ChangLee (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:30:13 AM

Selling my Senior account as I need some coins for my birthday .

No Bans/No Loan defaults/No negative feedbacks .All Clear

Signed message : Available ,no address staked as such.

Escrow : Most Welcome.

Account is valid for signature campaigns because most of the posts are in gambling sections.
Not selling account to scammers as I have no intentions of hurting people any possible way.

Activity: 252 (Sr. Member)
Potential Activity: 252+
Post Quality: Good
Trust: Neutral

Starting bid: 0.04 btc
Min. increament 0.01 btc
BIN: 0.11

Pm or post offer.

Auction will end after 48 hours from the last valid bid and I deserve rights to cancel auction if I don't get the minimum amount I'm looking for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:35:21 PM

what is the minimum you are looking for, also is the account enrolled in any campaigns currently? If so which one

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
tu_ChangLee (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:52:56 PM

what is the minimum you are looking for, also is the account enrolled in any campaigns currently? If so which one

The account is not enrolled in any campaigns right now but has the potential to get accepted.The minimum I'm looking for depends on the last valid bid,right now its BIN price.
tu_ChangLee (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:04:31 AM

Bump for today.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:37:21 AM

Has it previously been enrolled in any campaigns (e.g. YoBit, Secondstrade, etc)? Because most good signature campaigns are full, except for YoBit, which doesn't accept past participants.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:39:55 AM

0.04 BTC if we could use an Escrow or you go first.

regards

tu_ChangLee (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:12:59 PM

Has it previously been enrolled in any campaigns (e.g. YoBit, Secondstrade, etc)? Because most good signature campaigns are full, except for YoBit, which doesn't accept past participants.
It was enrolled in 777 coin once.I was not much active on the forum to participate in the campaigns but for gambling section postings.It has very good quality posts for signature campaign which needs posts in Gambling section.

regards

I will never go first,escrow fine but your offer is too less.I can sell you for 0.08 final.
harun78

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:37:51 AM

It was enrolled in 777 coin once.I was not much active on the forum to participate in the campaigns but for gambling section postings.It has very good quality posts for signature campaign which needs posts in Gambling section.

regards

I will never go first,escrow fine but your offer is too less.I can sell you for 0.08 final.

lol this is auction, so during the two days the highest bid wins, you can not determine the final price, it's not fair
tu_ChangLee (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:22:10 PM

lol this is auction, so during the two days the highest bid wins, you can not determine the final price, it's not fair
That was in case if he wanted to BIN.The auction is still on with starting price reduce to 0.02
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: